We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rick and Morty breakthrough Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 5/12/2020 9:12:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been watching Rick and Morty. Watched most of the episodes in the last couple days. I just vaped 35 in my gvg after harmala cigarette. I had a wonderful breakthrough: Rick and Morty edition. It was super cool.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 5/12/2020 11:46:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn I’m jealous! Need to binge that show and then get after one........so was it characters or just the landscape?
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 5/13/2020 2:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was the title characters!! Those rascals!! They were busy building something (it turned out to be a towering neon sign that said "You're a dick"Pleased. Very funny.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

SynKyd
#4 Posted : 5/13/2020 4:01:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That’s hilarious.......Big grin
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Duncan Disorderly
#5 Posted : 5/14/2020 4:36:14 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Funny stuff. R&M is my favourite show. Hence, the "garga blarg blarg" in my signature.

Wish R&M (hell, anyone) would build me a neon sign and call me a dick. So, I envy you. Wink
β€œGive a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra