We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa breakthrough Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 5/12/2020 7:48:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked a bowl of changa yesterday and had a very nice breakthrough. I hadn't planned on breaking through, just wanted a couple tokes. Slowly smoked another bowl tonight and had a great time.

It is making me rethink everything I know about smoking dmt. I'm so used to getting it all in in one big toke with my gvg. And I love that too, but sometimes it is a bit much intense. This (changa) is really nice option for administration. I'm going to extract 100 grams bark and use the proceeds to enhance more mint I just picked yesterday (it grows outside my apartment in a raised box).

So there it is. I have made the changa and it is awesome.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/12/2020 8:07:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tony,

So you use your homegrown mint and whatelse in your changa, do you use mint as leaf bed only, and add the harmalas fb and DMT fb to some solvent ( I use 90 to 96° ethanol for that usually ) to make it ?
And you smoke it outof a bong, and did small quantity each time,till you reach the desired place /effect ? well,not that we often get what we wish, but may try to breakthrough or not breakthrough.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

OliverJ
#3 Posted : 5/12/2020 8:37:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a nice way to do things!

Is changa comparable to vaping with an MAOI ?

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 5/12/2020 12:58:07 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hey Tony

Working in that space can be incredibly useful and enjoyable. I have predominantly occupied that space for the last 8 months or so, but now I’m trying breakthrough when I smoalk, as I’m ready to enjoy hyperspace again.
And yes, changa is awesome!
Try it in your gvg. I found I really get the best flavor from my herbs that I use, most recently klip dagga, pink lotus and Egyptian lily. Way tastier than through a bong.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 5/12/2020 3:04:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use mint leaves, yes. Chocolate mint, it is called. I cut some, wash it and then pick off the leaves and put on a plate to dry out. When dry, I dissolved 1 gram spice (I used all my red spice from dark naphtha pulls, plus some yellow) per 2 grams dried leaf. Used 91% isopropyl. Also dissolved 1/2 gram harmala freebase from rue (this doesn't dissolve completely but its all good). Covered the dried leaf in this infused alcohol and let it evaporate. Rinsed the inevitable residue with some more iso, then back on the leaf to make sure I got it all.

A bong would be great with this stuff. I use a glass peace pipe-ish steamroller I found in the bushes years ago.

I want to make some of this onto some caapi vine/leaf mix, so I don't have to add any harmalas.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand