We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vine only brew (long time no see!) Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 12:43:29 AM

LUVR

First of all, I just want to say hello again! It's been a few years since I've been active on the forum. I got the message and hung up for a bit.. a lot had happened in the past few years, both good and bad as it goes, and I'm feeling the call of ayahuasca this time!

I want to get deeply acquainted with the vine before I add any light and wanted to ask for advice and guidance on my journey.

First, I'm wondering what I can expect with the vine only? I've read through a few of the caapi only threads and have a rough idea, but still more questions. I would like to drink alone and am wondering if this is a good idea? Will I be physically incapacitated or as mentally/emotionally vulnerable as with aya plus DMT admixtures? Im sure it completely depends on the dose but I plan on starting with 50g and working up from there.

I've read some rue only experiences and they sound quite rough in terms of dizziness and extreme visual/auditory tracers. Can I expect the same with caapi?

Should I expect 4-8 hours of time that I will be experiencing effects? More or less?

And how long can I store a large amount of brew so I don't have to spend days on preparation every time?

Any other suggestions or advice?

<3 thank you!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/15/2020 1:36:35 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

You can store the bottles for years I think. I've stored them for up to 4 months and never had problems because aya appears to have antifungal properties. Its an amazing plant spirit, combine it by fasting or eating only rice or unprocessed bread or fruit. Drink tea too, your favorite plant (e.g; Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, Mugwort, Mullein, B. Caapi) for weeks and have dreams with it (mugwort is a good spirit for lucid dreams.) Meditate and take care of the mind. Then approach the plant with an intention of union between spirits, for healing and to achieve higher levels of happiness and fulfillment in life; to discover the field of total knowledge which lies outside of space time.
"I would like to drink alone and am wondering if this is a good idea?" How afraid are we of being with our own minds in silence? Thats the only thing in life, having hapiness with the self, being sel sufficient, self reliant, self serving. If you love yourself, the transcendental experience will be an act of love, there will be success, peace, bliss♡♡♡
meditation, yoga, being in rythm with nature. The plant wants to help. Its deals in the economy of compassion. 50g Caapi everyday other day, Then when ready add P Virids, little by little; by then you will be aware of the patterns. Always slow, never injure yourself.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 2/18/2020 8:47:31 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I had my bottle for very long time.. beside my bed.. when I was travelling I took her with me... Proably over a year.. The brew seems to get more potent when it has fermented.. but you have to have a strong stomache and strong gag reflexes to take itSmile And if you dont just cook it up for some minutes strain it and its like new:=)
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

donfoolio
#4 Posted : 2/19/2020 7:39:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to store bottles in the freezer until the ceremony.
Otherwise even fermented brew still works and in amazonia
This is quite the habit due to lack of good storage conditions.
A technique from the santo daime churches consists of making
Thicky concentrations and diluate them in water before the
Ceremonie - i guess this is how to make wine from water
In the Christian theology.

Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

tregar
#5 Posted : 5/9/2020 2:07:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wax, Here is my 2 cents on vine only views...once a month mid-week will dream a vine only brew (1 and 1/2 dose of vine), around approx. 550mg alkaloids (approx. at least 200mg harmine, 200mg thh + 150mg more thh, + at least 10mg harmaline), this results in hours of closed eye dream-like visions. Notes on nausea: so long as Caapi amounts don't allow the approx amounts of harmine to go over around 200mg, or the thh to go over 350mg, or the harmaline to go over 20mg, there is zero nausea and little to mild dizziness. And as far as leaf added:

Psychotria has zero unpleasant body symptoms, and had since dreamed it over 65 times over the years with caapi (25 to 30g hawaiian psychotria), my absolute favorite with caapi. Very powerful journeys with hours of closed eyes dream visions. Visions very similar to hundreds mentioned in "Antipodes of the Mind" by Benny Shanon...Landscapes, architecture, unbelivable scenery that was pristine, like newly created & breathtaking. Hawaiian psychotria is truly heavenly.

Able to dream just 1 dose of caapi + 1/2 dose of caapi taken just a little while later, and this is both doses without any leaf that results in hours of visions with closed eyes...outstanding dream like scenery. The leaf is really only there to light up and color the Caapi visions, just as the Shaman's say, but even without leaf, the visions are in monochrome (one color) with eyes closed..in dream like sequences, flowing and pristine.

* The vine-only visions start out as colors and swirls like fireworks that gradually progress to very interesting monochrome dream like visions that last hours with eyes closed as you meditate. You do not want to open your eyes during this time, as it will take several minutes for the visions to re-start again, in other words don't interrupt the process but be still and watch with your higher consciousness or being. The caapi will automatically quiet your thought process and mind & alter your brainwaves so that your higher meditative state dominates and visions flow into your higher self.

Not only are the visions incredible, but the caapi imparts an anti-depressive and very good mood lifting effect that lasts all day and into the next day, and you still get plenty of sleep when you do go to sleep. Will still experience the better mood for at least 4 days, when pretty much return to normal baseline. Caapi has also been shown to grow new neurons in the brain and impart enhanced "emotional intelligence" over time.

If you want to know what the dream-like visions look like, just read the book "Antipodes of the Mind" by Benny Shanon, they are just like what he describes, but none of the visions repeat, they are always brand new session to session. I believe some-how the visions are tapping into the "Akashic record" in the ether field of the universe which contains all of history, the present, and the future, where all is recorded and known.

One of the many visions I had last week (mid-week) involved walking up the stairs of an incredible palace that was adorned with lion statues and art carvings to the left and right of all the stairs, the beauty was breath taking. There is a theme to the visions you will notice as well. The visions do not contain the same things you dream about when you sleep, they are completely unrelated, and are actual Ayahuasca visions.

More on Vine-only brews: Unraveling the Mystery of the Origin of Ayahuasca, http://www.ayahuasca.com...the-origin-of-ayahuasca/

Jillian Evelyn (saw in Juxtapoz art magazine) is quite the artist is she not?
tregar attached the following image(s):
jillian evelyn 1.jpg (140kb) downloaded 359 time(s).
jillian evelyn 2.jpg (276kb) downloaded 359 time(s).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tregar
#6 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:23:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Note: No admixture this time, just the 550mg vine alkaloids. Open eyed beauty stunning, open eye tracers, peak is at 4 hours post taking of vine, this is the time when only a tiny bit of dizziness was felt, which quickly dissipated, however zero nausea all day and night. This is something that I have done once a month now for 2 months, and will continue to dream every month at least once. Extremely enjoyable and healing, even with open eyes, I sat and experienced the beauty all around me, sitting on the patio and soaking it all in, extremely healing, this is something I now look forward to every month.

When I did close me eyes at 4.5 hours in, that's when I journey into the visions which start as brightly colored swirls and sparkles that shoot and dance like fireworks, brilliant colors, then these progress into long-term monochrome (one-color) visions for hours, even when I went to sleep I was still seeing the visions before drifting off, then got a full 9 hours of great sleep. With eyes open early on, nature outside was incredibly beautiful and when I did watch a couple movies inside, I was immersed in a world of beauty on-screen, the ideas and insights the vine imparts are the core of the experience, and the visions echo the divine experience, rate an 11 out of 10 each time. I was beyond impressed and deeply humbled by the experience, still thinking about it every day.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:35:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tregar, how do you feel about Syrian Rue alkaloids?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

tregar
#8 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:42:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Tony6Strings, thanks for message. The rue is very different from the caapi, it's the 350mg of tetrahydroharmine I believe in the vine alkaloids together with the 200mg harmine + 10mg harmaline that imparts the ideas/insights/incredible visions...I've always worked with caapi and have little to say about rue. The Rue due to having no thh, and only harmine/harmaline is completely different experience and nauseating due to the high levels of harmaline, the caapi having very low levels of harmaline. I don't get an experience anything at all similar with rue.

Keep in mind the above 550mg was a custom formula I put together consisting of 200mg harmine + 350mg tetrahydroharmine + 10mg harmaline from extracted alkaloids. It was a powerful experience with zero nausea. Don't ever take 550mg of rue alkaloids or that would result in incredible nausea and sickness, way too high in just harmine and harmaline.

strtman
#9 Posted : 5/11/2020 2:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar, that’s a great experience you had. Lucky man Big grin .

One thing escapes my mind. Your enclosed images, what are they? Hard to imagine this art is ayahuasca related.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

tregar
#10 Posted : 5/12/2020 12:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you kindly strtman. Very good to see you again.

Quote:
The paintings by Los Angeles Jillian Evelyn bend and fold her characters, while bathing them in beautiful and rich colors. Not necessarily bright or flashy, her paintings have a soft kind of vibrance, aided by her unique color palette. The pieces tell a story, about bending to expectations, and about being cramped into physical and metaphorical space.

Those paintings are a reflection of how it feels to bend and form to other people​s'/societ​y​'​s expectation of what they want you to be. My work continues to reflect that idea, but has expanded to this idea of being caught in an uncomfortable headspace or feeling. That​'​s where the abstract shapes and imagery come in, they’re a mix of distraction and balance.

https://www.juxtapoz.com...iew-with-jillian-evelyn/
hxxps://www.juxtapoz.com/news/painting/distraction-and-balance-an-interview-with-jillian-evelyn/

https://www.juxtapoz.com...eyond-breaking-the-mold/
hxxps://www.juxtapoz.com/news/magazine/features/jillian-evelyn-beyond-breaking-the-mold/

Her paintings remind me of the unlimited creativity of the human being and especially how similar creativity can be unleashed from those of us like myself not as creative naturally in unfiltered infinite potential entheogenic states.
tregar attached the following image(s):
jillian evelyn 3.jpg (453kb) downloaded 298 time(s).

strtman
#11 Posted : 5/12/2020 4:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the extra info tregar. This is remarkable art, worth looking at and the articles you refer to are a clarifying comment. But it is not my favorite type of drawing, too abstract.

You’re right to state that hyperspace is a source of creativity.

tregar
#12 Posted : 5/14/2020 3:11:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Agree with you strtman, didn't mean to narrow it down to one particular artists, there are multiple handful's of artist I like from Juxtapoz. Main point like you said: Creativity is enhanced infinitely when in the grips of the Divine experience.

At the peak from the 4rth to 6th hour in, as I sat outside on the patio, all living things shown with an inner sacredness, shimmering life all around me, the sounds were even amplified and music sounded better. All the filters of the mind and thought were removed and "being" took over the entire afternoon and night, instead what was felt was intense Joy & infinite Beauty and Sacredness. Divine experience.

Keep in mind that the formula dreamed of above will also cause one to be cross-tolerant to other entheogens for at least a week, so plan ahead if you ever venture the same route one day.

P.S. I remember once in TIHKAL, Dr. Shulgin said he that we badly need studies on tetrahydroharmine, as he never did any, nor did any assay's on it. It appears to be a well kept secret of the vine, as it is highly visual, colorful & psychedelic imbracing all the qualities of the best entheogens. However, in combination with harmaline (also visual) and harmine it is a trio of power, as 3 herbs in combination are more powerful than just one, as this is another of the secrets of caapi. Harmaline is typically found in amounts from 2 to 20mg, sometimes as much as 40mg, but always at a low level in caapi. The harmaline creates dream-like visions on it's own at high levels, but in combination with THH, only tiny amounts of harmaline are needed to bring out the visions, just as is found in caapi.

300mg of thh has been assayed once back in the 1960's in one of Dr Naranjo's studies as having the visual dream quality of 100mg of harmaline, but without the nausea and dizziness. So in combination, you start to understand the mystery of how it becomes so vision producing. The experience was started at 1pm on a wed mid-week on a day off, and finally went to sleep around mid-night, still seeing remarkable visions with closed eyes before drifting off to sleep...the half-life of THH is 10 hours, so then you start to see how such an experience can last so long. Open eye visuals contain abundant tracers like flashes of lightning, very colorful & beauty is experienced all day and night which is stunning and infinite in it's shimmering inner sacredness. Hard to describe in words, but incredibly healing.

strtman
#13 Posted : 5/16/2020 3:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar, thanks for adding the extra P.S. info. Caapi is a gift from the Gods.

Wax
#14 Posted : 7/22/2020 10:01:38 PM

LUVR

Thanks Tregar, that was an excellently descriptive account of the vine only experience that I wish to persue! I have 225g of yellow vine that I will be experimenting with hopefully soon. I only hope I can have such lovely experiences as you!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

tregar
#15 Posted : 7/24/2020 12:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Strtman & Wax