We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vintage Rockettes: This was too much fun! Options

JKW
#1 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:34:12 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

I normally have an ambivalent relationship with DMT: Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great, sometimes it doesn't want to work at all.

However, today it decided to give a real treat. Big grin

I smoked 36mg of acacia/mimosa mix on a GVG.

Almost immediately, the show started: There was a woman like a 50's style pin up, holding a brush on one hand, and what seems to be a 1950's futuristic pallet on the other. A dance begins, and all of a sudden it's a Rockettes show. The theme of this number is a "salute to painting".

It was so enjoyable, so entertaining, such a good vibe coming from the DMT; like it was telling me that I deserved this, after a few not so enjoyable experiences.

I started to paint in the pandemic, and apparently, my work is not too bad. The DMT was basically telling me to keep it up. It was celebrating it.

It's been a while since I had a really enjoyable DMT trip. Very grateful for it.

On a side note, I seem to find acacia more enjoyable than mimosa. I haven't used acacia in a long while, and this was the last I had left (about 25mg) so I had to add a bit of mimosa DMT to make it to my sweet spot around 35 mg. The last time I had acacia, was actually quite wonderful as well (Reality disintegrated around me, and I saw the cosmic circus).

Anyone prefer one or the other?

Anyway, DMT never ceases to surprise me.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!!! Love it when the spice pours on the love. I know what you mean. I had a very meh, very lackluster trip yesterday.

I have only tried one dose of spice from acacia confusa, from a small bag (75 grams) I obtained from my vendor along with my mimosa. I like mimosa because of how easy it is to obtain clean crystal dmt. My acacia extraction yeilded mostly goo.

Soon I am going to try again with acacia. I will get a kilo and start with a few hundred grams A/B extraction. I love a big bag of bark!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:52:34 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Haha love it!Very happy
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath