We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vintage Rockettes: This was too much fun! Options

JKW
#1 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:34:12 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

I normally have an ambivalent relationship with DMT: Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great, sometimes it doesn't want to work at all.

However, today it decided to give a real treat. Big grin

I smoked 36mg of acacia/mimosa mix on a GVG.

Almost immediately, the show started: There was a woman like a 50's style pin up, holding a brush on one hand, and what seems to be a 1950's futuristic pallet on the other. A dance begins, and all of a sudden it's a Rockettes show. The theme of this number is a "salute to painting".

It was so enjoyable, so entertaining, such a good vibe coming from the DMT; like it was telling me that I deserved this, after a few not so enjoyable experiences.

I started to paint in the pandemic, and apparently, my work is not too bad. The DMT was basically telling me to keep it up. It was celebrating it.

It's been a while since I had a really enjoyable DMT trip. Very grateful for it.

On a side note, I seem to find acacia more enjoyable than mimosa. I haven't used acacia in a long while, and this was the last I had left (about 25mg) so I had to add a bit of mimosa DMT to make it to my sweet spot around 35 mg. The last time I had acacia, was actually quite wonderful as well (Reality disintegrated around me, and I saw the cosmic circus).

Anyone prefer one or the other?

Anyway, DMT never ceases to surprise me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!!! Love it when the spice pours on the love. I know what you mean. I had a very meh, very lackluster trip yesterday.

I have only tried one dose of spice from acacia confusa, from a small bag (75 grams) I obtained from my vendor along with my mimosa. I like mimosa because of how easy it is to obtain clean crystal dmt. My acacia extraction yeilded mostly goo.

Soon I am going to try again with acacia. I will get a kilo and start with a few hundred grams A/B extraction. I love a big bag of bark!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:52:34 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Haha love it!Very happy
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath