We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Best mescaline experience
Choice Votes Statistics
pure mescaline 3 37 %
peyote 2 25 %
san pedro 1 12 %
peruvian torch 1 12 %
other 1 12 %

what's the best mescaline experience? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 1/6/2010 11:33:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 1/7/2010 1:07:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pure is definitely THE BEST. Especially with a little coffee!

All of the others are interesting too. I recommend trying them all. Each one has it’s own unique effect.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/7/2010 1:25:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have only had torch..but like it..just never again with cannabis.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 1/7/2010 1:28:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I like torch and pure mescaline equally. I really can't tell the difference.

San Pedro seems to be a little sleepy for me, which is ok with some substances but with the stimulating effects of the mescaline my body feels a bit conflicted.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 1/8/2010 5:01:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
soulfood wrote:
I like torch and pure mescaline equally. I really can't tell the difference.

San Pedro seems to be a little sleepy for me, which is ok with some substances but with the stimulating effects of the mescaline my body feels a bit conflicted.

I have that sleepy feeling with san pedro two, but not with peyote.
I also noticed that peyote gives a bit more colourfull visions. It's like there is something in san pedro that slightly dimms the effects of mescaline.

antichode
#6 Posted : 1/8/2010 11:41:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pure Mescaline for sure!

The resin or tea from San Pedro is a unique experience and the visuals seem to take on a more organic mushroomesque quality. But the constant movement from extreme tiredness to buzzing energy is at times annoying. The strange body load experienced on tea or resin is just not there with pure Mescaline.

Pure Mescaline just builds so smoothly. For SWIM, 100mg of pure mescaline is a psychedelic dose with total euphoria. 200mg see's reality starting to 'hover' as soulfood so eloquently put it, with closed eye visuals becoming apparent with bright flashes of color and vibrant patterns faintly emerging. 400-500mg is SWIMS favorite dose, at this level paintings and inanimate patterns come alive, especially paintings with animals or people. The visuals become quite unique, they don't move around in a way acid produces, but they have a realism to them that is quite striking, as if they are living inside a frame (but aren't we all? Pleased), SWIM has spent hours watching wildlife paintings of birds ruffling their feathers and interacting with their environment. Closed eye visions at this dose are incredibly clear, but for swim they shift and change so rapidly he never has time to interact with them... Perhaps a higher dose would allow this, but for now SWIM is very impressed with the results.

And the best bit is that on Pure mescaline SWIM feels slightly hungover the next day but after a good sleep is completely back to normal with a very present and grounded feeling for weeks afterward. The resin seems to leave SWIM rather lethargic for a few days afterwards, its not bad but if SWIM needs to be decisive and sharp at work on a Monday the resin or tea can hinder this at times.

69ron
#7 Posted : 1/9/2010 1:39:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
For SWIM, 100mg of pure mescaline is a psychedelic dose with total euphoria. 200mg see's reality starting to 'hover' as soulfood so eloquently put it, with closed eye visuals becoming apparent with bright flashes of color and vibrant patterns faintly emerging. 400-500mg is SWIMS favorite dose, at this level paintings and inanimate patterns come alive, especially paintings with animals or people. The visuals become quite unique, they don't move around in a way acid produces, but they have a realism to them that is quite striking, as if they are living inside a frame (but aren't we all? Pleased), SWIM has spent hours watching wildlife paintings of birds ruffling their feathers and interacting with their environment. Closed eye visions at this dose are incredibly clear, but for swim they shift and change so rapidly he never has time to interact with them... Perhaps a higher dose would allow this, but for now SWIM is very impressed with the results.

Very well said, and very accurate.

The only difference for SWIM is the dosage. At 200 mg, strong visuals effects are experience just like what you describe the 400 mg experience to be like. So SWIM is lucky. He only needs about 1/2 the dose for the same effectsSmile

antichode wrote:
And the best bit is that on Pure mescaline SWIM feels slightly hungover the next day but after a good sleep is completely back to normal with a very present and grounded feeling for weeks afterward. The resin seems to leave SWIM rather lethargic for a few days afterwards, its not bad but if SWIM needs to be decisive and sharp at work on a Monday the resin or tea can hinder this at times.

The resin, or any impure extract has that mental fog and it lingers. SWIM does not like it much. It’s interesting to experience, it’s sort of like ayahuasca in a way, but the clarity is missing. Pure mescaline is so much more crystal clear, I can’t understand why some people prefer the impure stuff.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.