We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are you dead yet? Options

Anamnesia
#1 Posted : 9/17/2018 9:12:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The moment you realize you are free,
is the moment you realize your greatest terror.
You have lost awareness of reality.
And you have woken up to the fact of having been sleep for basically an eternity.
That having forgotten, is forgetting forever.
Although having remembered, I again believe I will remember forever.
Yet this alternation is exactly the reality.
Now you are and now you are not.
This is awakening.
You are waking up.
You are becoming aware of the everlasting factness of existence.
That existence is not merely being alive.
That existence consists in the alternation between living and dying.
Existence is cycles on and off;
being born and being dead are the same circle.
You are eternal.
The wise that have realized this eternity are the immortal for they know they can never actually die.
Because I do not incarnate my mind into matter.
I am beyond the body and its sickness.
I am immune to pain for I accept it totally without resistance.
I have transcended my suffering by going beyond time engendered by ego,
the halluncination of a self that I am anything but a shimmering mirage flickering in the dark.
I am free. I am totally free.
I am complete.
I am transcended.
The I cannot be transcended.
This is freedom in purity, of freedom from purity.
I am free. I am so totally free.
I have no fear, for I have transcended the fear of death by realizing death is simply the other side of life.
Liberation implies what? A liberation! A liberation from what? From fear? What was my greatest fear?
The fear of death! The only real and final liberation is the liberation from fear of death.
There is nothing whatsoever to be afraid of my fellow humans.
We are all going to die.
And that is what liberates us from ourselves.
Therein we find peace and final contentment in the Way of Things.
There is nothing you need to do to realize this most great of truths.
It is the ultimate truth which because it is the ultimate truth it begets an opposite,
the ultimate illusion.
Ultimate truth and ultimate illusion exist eternally entangled and never exist apart from each other.
My goodness I cannot be this brilliantly awake.
The free and the dead are not two.
The consciousness in you is the consciousness in me.
I am you. And you are me. And we cannot be killed.
We are beyond death. Death has set me free from myself.
Myself the veil keeping increasingly hidden the brilliant Self of IT.
You can wake up at beyond your self at any time.
It is ultimately up to you to decide to see it immediately.
Those that see it immediately are in fact the most intensely curious to the point of incredible psychic tension resulting in their finding out because they are in this not for any egoic reason but simply because they desire nothing more than to know the truth.
The ultimate truth is always accompanied by ultimate illusion.
The ultimate truth is liberation from fear of death which spells the end of suffering.
And the ultimate illusion is that you can do anything to stop death from happening.
You cannot have one without the other.
Ultimate truth is ultimate illusion.
The reality is the alternation, which is eternal.
You are forever in exactly the middle.
This right understanding engenders right action,
for wisdom has been born as a second sense.
You may finally become wise,
for the simple reason that you have accepted that you could be,
that you are actually capable of it.
It's not something you have to earn.
It's something you choose out of an act of intelligence as a consequence of direct perception and observation.
Truly, the most intelligent are the most wise.
Simply because the maleficent seem so clever in their plans to destroy and kill in the name of some doctrine does not mean they are intelligent. They would be anti-intelligent for their behavior begets disaster and not harmonic resonance with the rest of the order of life.
Intelligence is the diamondal jewel that shines the light of mind on everything,
illuminating the truth.
The truth is understood.
Freedom is.
Beyond suffering,
I am.
There is nothing you can do to stop death,
And now you are free at last from yourself.
Our minds are not two, as they are one.
The divine intelligence animating the illusion of formal causation is operational in you and in me.
It flows through us automatically and spontaneously of itself so.
It is its own reason for being. And it is Us, the Self we share in common forever and always.
Our minds are one intelligence, and absent of an image of myself it responds without any hesitation to any situation at hand.
It is like Jedi reflexes. I never decide to move. Or to say anything in particular.
Constantly killing the ego, dying to myself.
And that perpetual dying of the image of myself is the source of my real power, intelligence, and serenity.
I don't have to try, for it is already there.
The wise, having disappeated to themelves, are beyond death.
They are free, we are free.
We are now free of our fear of death.
We now may be at peace.
The beginning of living is having died.

"The excellence of the soul is understanding;for the man who understands is conscious, devoted, and already godlike."

Hermes Trismegistus

"Death is the mother of beauty; hence from her.Alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreamsAnd our desires."

Wallace Stevens

https://steemit.com/death/@anamnesia/are-you-dead-yet

Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 9/18/2018 3:48:33 AM

Come what may

I like what your saying for sure!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Anamnesia
#3 Posted : 9/18/2018 4:48:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 5/26/2019 5:17:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A man once told me "you can live forever if your willing to die right now"

And he wasnt wrong

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#5 Posted : 6/10/2019 3:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few years ago I've wrote in my notebook :
"Death is like a great throne that we all deserve but in which nobody wants to sit."

Jump in emptiness and you will never again be able to say if you are dead or alive Neutral

Nydex
#6 Posted : 6/10/2019 6:25:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
"Death is like a great throne that we all deserve but in which nobody wants to sit."

Jump in emptiness and you will never again be able to say if you are dead or alive Neutral

I love that!

Allow me to quote one of the greatest minds to ever express themselves on paper:
Lucius Annaeus Seneca wrote:
I am not soothing you or making light of your misfortune: if fate can be overcome by tears, let us bring tears to bear upon it: let every day be passed in mourning, every night be spent in sorrow instead of sleep: let your breast be torn by your own hands, your very face attacked by them, and every kind of cruelty be practiced by your grief, if it will profit you. But if the dead cannot be brought back to life, however much we may beat our breasts, if destiny remains fixed and immoveable forever, not to be changed by any sorrow, however great, and death does not loose his hold of anything that he once has taken away, then let our futile grief be brought to an end. Let us, then, steer our own course, and no longer allow ourselves to be driven to leeward by the force of our misfortune. He is a sorry pilot who lets the waves wring his rudder from his grasp, who leaves the sails to fly loose, and abandons the ship to the storm: but he who boldly grasps the helm and clings to it until the sea closes over him, deserves praise even though he be shipwrecked.

Love & Light Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Cactus Man
#7 Posted : 6/12/2019 7:54:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Old Pee please feel free to PM me for discussion on Hermes Trismegistus if your inclined to discuss such a thing Thumbs up I never turn down the chance!

seagull
#8 Posted : 12/9/2019 2:08:47 PM

Hello world!

Awesome forever!
You&Iverse

Cactus Man
#9 Posted : 12/10/2019 1:29:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:

*round of applause*

Loving the avatar captain!

Thumbs up

waitfornever
#10 Posted : 4/18/2020 3:39:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa man!

I need to first complement your writing skills, impressive.

That is brutally beautiful work.

Anamnesia wrote:
I have no fear, for I have transcended the fear of death by realizing death is simply the other side of life. 

I dont mean to challenge, only explore, no harm is meant.
Fear of death is not a human trait, only a cultural one. Many cultures past and present not only dont fear death but eagerly await their glorious turn at death. Death in some cultures is seen as the ultimate gift. Which leads to the question why? Politics? Science? Religion? Or simply cultural perspectives of the same light? Or maybe I missed the whole point........

Great work, please share more and I will be reading this over again!

Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Anamnesia
#11 Posted : 4/18/2020 9:30:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

waitfornever wrote:
Whoa man!

I need to first complement your writing skills, impressive.

That is brutally beautiful work.

Anamnesia wrote:

I dont mean to challenge, only explore, no harm is meant.
Fear of death is not a human trait, only a cultural one. Many cultures past and present not only dont fear death but eagerly await their glorious turn at death. Death in some cultures is seen as the ultimate gift. Which leads to the question why? Politics? Science? Religion? Or simply cultural perspectives of the same light? Or maybe I missed the whole point........

Great work, please share more and I will be reading this over again!

Thank you very much your compliment is taken to heart.

Fear of death is born of avidya - non-seeing - ignore-ance,
but ignorance of what?
Our immortality grounded in eternal reality here and Now.
Nothing can ever destroy the real Self which we all share in common,
the fabric and structure of existence itself infinitely fractal in all dimensions.
Why is death in some cultures to be seen as an ultimate gift?
Culture is not necessary. Ideology of any kind is unnecessary.
Not even thought itself.
Only humankind trembles in anticipation of an imaginary event called death.
What other creature in Nature worries such as we about this apparently terrible demise?
Fear of death is as simple as being identified with a word, a name, an identity, attachment to which is the source of illusion, the playful act we chose to play which is our life, a thought in the Mind of Eternal Reality, an echo to reverberate forever, written inTo all that ever was and could be and hence Would Be. Nothing is ever lost. And yet death is to wipe the memory gone such as to mercifully grant a new perspective in the event we call being born.
Life, existence, Self is an endless mystery to itself.
For the ultimate sacrifice as GOD you made before you became a someone,
was to Self-empty, Self-sacrifice, such that infinite love and power was splintered into the infinite multitude of all beings in existence wheresoever in the universe.
You DIED to omnipotence, which is omni-potential or ultimate potentiality,
so that you could be born AGAIN as a perfectly new and ordinary disguise,
that you would experience as a kind of dream,
the whole game being that you have forgotten who you Are, which is the eternal cosmic order of reality forever and have always Been, for how can what does not exist become, and what does not become exist?
Suchness... tathata
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tath%C4%81t%C4%81

waitfornever
#12 Posted : 4/19/2020 9:50:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the link about Tathātā. Very fascinating ideas I am new to, I will read more into it.

Thank you!
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Quetzal7
#13 Posted : 4/19/2020 9:44:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spot on !!! nice job to put into word the melody that the Spice (and his sister the "5" ) play in our pipes !

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 5/7/2020 8:01:31 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

"The secret to life is to die before you die"
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

AikyO
#15 Posted : 5/7/2020 9:14:25 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

By seeking immortality out of yourself, you deny it inward indeed. Can't walk inside a car really. Which is sort of the entire evolutionary problem we have nowadays, of being too focused on expanding objects and not ourselves. The latter requires subtlety and the "creative" process happens through secret to the sight entanglement, resulting in birth, from a woman. How ungraspable ...

This desire for immortality is old as us surely and went from desire of fame to frame. Once some people wanted to be remembered, to live in the mind of the living through tales, to be images there, now people play parts in screens of lights, ever lasting. The Pharaohs of our times would not be contented with living only in the mind of peoples, how intangible, somewhere unseen ... No, there has to be a true coming to the light and an actual, physical immortality. Something that can be witnessed and asserted, well observed like the good old letters. And so merrily goes, a global culture striving against death, waging a war to the great shadow.

This need to get "high", into the light, to be like the sun, is immensely tiring. Good relaxation, as anyone can picture from the most rightful intuition, is all about a good grounding, a falling apart into the underlying construct, the root of our beings. But the idea that, instead of the single light emerging from a vast ocean of darkness, there would be light only

I feel this is a reversal of things, that sees intelligence not as the fruit of the tree but as its root. The image not a consequence, but . And so that places the mind, that which is human, above the shadow, that which is common to the world as a whole. It is a very observable tendency in psychedelic experience integration, because we are taken apart, we associate the experience with death. If the experience most likely gives a simulation of death, it is not death by any mean, more like a theater play if you will. We are still perceiving through the mind and the senses, admit they are blended to an extreme level, but we end up being more alive than ever. Extremes share commonalities, yet, the darkness we observe on psychedelic is seen through light, but when this light is truly shut, unlike any dreams, when it is truly gone, the shadow is all else. No more man.

Who wouldn't want to stay erect all the time, floating above ground, the nurturing source of warmth ? The sorcerer which by his scepter of light conjure away darkness ? Who wouldn't want to be the one that has risen eternally from/above the water ? "Yet life this is not !" The green one says. Cycles it be. Rising and falling things they are. No stiff poses. Equilibrium in between. Don't overdo yourself. Get that good night sleep little one.

Death has been associated with birth, extremely repetitively. Simple: before birth/shadow, after life/shadow, before life=after life. And true might that be. Returning to the great obscure space. The physical one. The inside from which we were put out. But (tremendous cacophony of instruments marking the dreaded threshold) before life was also a time where we were the center of the world. The One to rule them all. Floating above ground, center of all creation. But thee , Frodo good sir, will drop the insidious ring and return to live old and perish in thy lovely shire. Destinies and great light at the end of the tunnel, they may not be. Melted is the One.

Anyway, the good practical thing to get from this all so wide journey and shooting through the clouds, is to come back, gently, to the sensation of the ground, of the pulling embrace of entropy. It never ends, pulling you. The center of the world. Making everything fall, and everything falls.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°