We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
X-tals precipating inside the smoking-device Options

donfoolio
#1 Posted : 5/6/2020 3:11:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to show this curious phenomen.
Inside my smoking device accumulates lots of crystals;
this is, in deed, lead to low combustion levels
and furhterly recrystalisation in the bootle.

This is a pipette-piece, transformed to a smooking-device.
It's not the best method of consumption, but it is quite funny
to see alll these chrystals developing inside.

Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 5/6/2020 11:07:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

It looks cool when crystals form inside of these things, as they tend to be very nice in shape and colour ;D

It's even a cool "accessoire" compared to bongs that are used for Changa or weed, which are totally filled with black tar and disgusting unhealthy crap ...

So instead of black dust you have some nicely formed long sharp needles of the holy molecule - would not think that this looks bad!

If you are concerned about loosing to much material, you could just clean it 1x and then weigh it before and after a session.

Let's say you vaped 100 mg in total and the device will hold 10 mg of Spice afterwards additionally in weight, then you could calculate how many was stuck in there per dose and maybe its negligibly less ...

Another important fact may be the material: Plastic has a rougher surface on a micron scale than glass and the higher surface area will in general cause more molecules from air condense at the walls. But I guess if you vaporize your goods directly in this device, it is glass anyways Shocked Thumbs up

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 5/6/2020 11:31:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is the end of that broken?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 5/6/2020 4:15:59 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Donfoolio,

Perhaps the need to "reclaim" (or just perform maintenance cleanup) can be solved using a reversible design IMO. So my suggestion is to make your "Pipette" behave as a "smooking-device" no matter if it's got its sides flipped, except i'd recommend conversion to vaporism instead of combustion smoke...

Better yet, instead of glass why not think of some "Space-Age" material adopted by Dan Steinberg shortly after Y2K, who happens to be the inventor and owner of the VaporGenie pipe(s): we're talking about Silicon Carbide Foam, which is also refering to the "GVG" around here.

Good day, have fun!! Cool
Egzoset attached the following image(s):
ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp. 60 ppi Duocel SiC foam [360x480] .PNG (307kb) downloaded 110 time(s).

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 5/6/2020 7:10:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that the middle of a volumetric pipette?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

donfoolio
#6 Posted : 5/7/2020 3:38:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser wrote:

But I guess if you vaporize your goods directly in this device, it is glass anyways Shocked Thumbs up

Yes, it is glass. Two broken pipettes fixed together and I rounded the broken glass-ends by burning them up with a butane source.

The bigger part is a 100 mL volumetric pipette - the little one for the combustion chamber is 20 mL. I liked the idea to recylce broken lab-glassware to ride into hyperspace Pleased

It works quite well, even if there is some loss in material.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!