We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New ROA idea - Changhash! Options

monomind
#1 Posted : 4/10/2020 12:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So after being frustrated for a while with the poor solubility of fb harmalas, I was thinking what other options are there for making Changa. I read on the forum that smoking harmala salts is not good for some reason and although I did not quite understand why ( 10X cappi leaf is also salt, no ?? ) I do follow in the footsteps of the informed ones Smile
Anyways, then it hit me: Why enhance leaf when you can enhance hash ? no more solubility issues as a sticky hash will hold everything together on its own.
So here is my plan of making 'Changhash' ( or just 'Hach' if you like Smile )
- Use 1g of soft and sticky CBD hash instead of leaf as your medium ( It looks like a regular old school hash but its made of hemp so its not psychoactive).
- Microwave it for few seconds so its really soft.
- Add 500mg of pure harmala fb and 500mg of spice ( or any other ratio )
- knead it with your hand till its all blended together... and voila!

If it all goes according to plan the end product will look and behave like regular hash. I will be able to break a little piece, put it in a pipe or bong and put a lighter to it.

What do you think ? any reason it is not going to work ?

Stay safe,
m.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 4/10/2020 2:54:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your thinking of using a CBD product as a base. I can see it working, but it could potentially be a bit too uneven for accurate dosing. You may sometimes get a bit more than what you bargained for.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 4/10/2020 8:49:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DoingKermit wrote:
I like your thinking of using a CBD product as a base. I can see it working, but it could potentially be a bit too uneven for accurate dosing. You may sometimes get a bit more than what you bargained for.

Yes, I'd definitely recommend working it through thoroughly, perhaps by flattening and folding over repeatedly as though you were making puff pastry.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 4/10/2020 10:14:08 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Anyone else here that is thinking of Changa Hasch brownies?? Laughing
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 4/11/2020 12:12:38 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That would just make it ayahuascake.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Eaglepath
#6 Posted : 4/11/2020 7:33:39 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I would like a Changa lollipop to go and suck on in the woods.. Love

monomind
#7 Posted : 4/11/2020 2:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:

Yes, I'd definitely recommend working it through thoroughly, perhaps by flattening and folding over repeatedly as though you were making puff pastry.

Thanks for the input, friends. i am getting some cbd hash next week and will run few experiments. My current and only concern is how much alks the hash can hold before it crumbles apart. Will report once i reach some conclusions.

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 4/11/2020 2:50:09 PM

I got something similar to Hasch with this blend: 0.5g Damiana, 10* Caapi, 10* Blue Lotus, 0,5g Calea, 0,5 Caapi, 200mg Harmala FB, 1g DMT. It's amazing.. impossible to burn..
Eaglepath attached the following image(s):
1586613006781698049429681716607.jpg (3,406kb) downloaded 182 time(s).

monomind
#9 Posted : 4/11/2020 3:00:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
I got something similar to Hasch with this blend: 0.5g Damiana, 10* Caapi, 10* Blue Lotus, 0,5g Calea, 0,5 Caapi, 200mg Harmala FB, 1g DMT. It's amazing.. impossible to burn..

Looks yummy. What's "10* Caapi, 10* Blue Lotus" ??

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 4/11/2020 3:27:31 PM

Yeah this blend is.. hmm.. "interesting" Pleased

It's 10g of Caapi leaves and 10g of Lotus flowers and petals boiled for 2 hours then filtered a lot and finally evaporized into 1g of plant material.

Eaglepath
#11 Posted : 4/11/2020 3:29:19 PM

The texture is rock hard exactly like Hasch.. when I want smoother soft leaves I only use 99% ethanol and no boiling..

monomind
#12 Posted : 4/28/2020 3:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some photos of making harmala-hash ( spice will be added later on as I dont have much to play with right now )
1) Black goo is 3:1 cbd hash:blue lotus resin
2) Rolling and kneading it in hramlas FB... just like making a dough for pizza.
3) End product next to the black goo.
4) It smokes great. Very smooth.

Will report after adding some spice Twisted Evil
monomind attached the following image(s):
20200426_131241.jpg (405kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
20200426_131853.jpg (378kb) downloaded 125 time(s).
20200426_133713.jpg (231kb) downloaded 124 time(s).

SynKyd
#13 Posted : 5/5/2020 3:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How do you ensure you won’t have a major hot spot in the product? Seems like it could be prone to dosage being quite variable.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

monomind
#14 Posted : 5/5/2020 4:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SynKyd wrote:
How do you ensure you won’t have a major hot spot in the product? Seems like it could be prone to dosage being quite variable.

I add the alks in small amounts, little at a time, knead and roll.. till it all looks uniform.
Honestly, I don't think hotspots are going to be an issue here...
but this still needs to be proven as so far I worked this with harmala only.
My current batch is 1:1 resin:harmala and it smokes great.
The only possible issue with this ROA is that you need to burn small enough chunks ( as any hash lover knows Drool ) while burning leaf is limited only by your lung capacity.
Will submit full results and conclusions hopefully soon.

Metta-Morpheus
#15 Posted : 5/5/2020 5:55:50 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

That looks amazing. I very well may try something along these lines. Is cbd hash stickier than regular hash? When I make my own hash it usually is a very dense, not very sticky consistency that I feel would be hard to mix enough of other goodies into it.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

monomind
#16 Posted : 5/6/2020 11:18:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
That looks amazing. I very well may try something along these lines. Is cbd hash stickier than regular hash? When I make my own hash it usually is a very dense, not very sticky consistency that I feel would be hard to mix enough of other goodies into it.

The reason for using cbd hash is that regular hash will get you high... and i am after a pure changa experience ( i.e. not mixing it with thc ). Consistency wise - The softness is unrelated to the hash being cbd only. You want something soft to work with that can incorporate the alks powder and this will not be achievable with hard hash.

The first cbd hash i tried was advertised as 20% cbd and it had effects of it own which I really didnt like. I then got a 6% cbd hash that did not have any perceptible effects but interestingly once combined with harmalas there was some synergy going on as smoking it ( no spice in the mix yet ) was a very pleasant and clear headed experience, like a more rounded harmlala stone.