We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Anyone tried the God Helmet yet? Options

Nathanial.Dread
#41 Posted : 6/24/2013 11:42:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

moyshekapoyre wrote:
Well, I should say that I finally got this thing months ago.

I've used it only three times. The first time, I set it up wrong, so nothing happened.

The second time, I ran the most popular dual-phase temporal lobe program which in some people can give a spiritual experience. For a few days after that, I felt like I was "mostly" in this dimension but not completely. It was uncomfortable. Didn't realize the effects would last that long.

Then recently I tried a "feelgood" session because I was depressed. Unfortunately, it only caused me to go insane after I went to bed. But I was ok by morning.

Conclusion: this thing WORKS and is POWERFUL, but requires too much experimentation to be useful for most people compared to things like changa and iboga, and/or meditation (which I've recently discovered to be insanely powerful without drugs). At the very least, this device offers good evidence for the electromagnetic theory of consciousness...

Can you elaborate on that last one? You went insane after you went to bed? Like, just had bad dreams, or a full-on psychotic break or what?

Questions
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

moyshekapoyre
#42 Posted : 6/25/2013 1:02:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
[quote=moyshekapoyre]<snip>
Then recently I tried a "feelgood" session because I was depressed. Unfortunately, it only caused me to go insane after I went to bed. But I was ok by morning.
<snip>
Can you elaborate on that last one? You went insane after you went to bed? Like, just had bad dreams, or a full-on psychotic break or what?

Questions
~ND

Not sure you could call it bad dreams exactly. It was like a fragmentation of consciousness that was totally awful and chaotic. I assume I was asleep the whole time but have no way of knowing...?

Anyway the guy who makes this thing says that for the average person, the effects are temporary unless you use it more than once per 3 days, IIRC.

Loveall
#43 Posted : 5/3/2020 11:51:40 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks for the info in this thread. Anyone else try this over the past few years?

Here is a video on the topic.

Cheers
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV123