We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
All About Aya <3 Options

CosmicLion
#21 Posted : 1/8/2010 2:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have experienced Ayahuasca in the Amazon as well as Ayahuasca-like brews stateside.

How does it differ from traditional psychedelics?

In a word? Terrifying.

In two words? Terrifying and beautiful.

You lay in darkness, a putrid taste in your mouth and a sinking feeling in your gut. You begin to sweat and become confused. You feel the Medicine working its way through your veins and skin into every cell of your body, eagerly digging into pieces of yourself you never knew you had.

Slowly but surely disorientation settles in and you begin to introspect negative aspects of your life, of your body, of your mind and of your soul. The Medicine works its way into your past, into your preconceived ideas of reality, into everything you considered to be private.

Your legs are "Ayahuasca Drunk" from the Harmalas and you are unable to stand or walk without trouble.

The feeling of terror and death approach fast as everything in your recent life flashes before you. All the pain inside of your soul gets drawn from various points within your body and sent to your stomach. The Medicine forces a purge, releasing you from the traumas you've accumulated by being human.

Hopefully your puke bucket is near and hopefully you don't poop yourself. Ayahuasca can cause immediate bowel failure and it can be near impossible to walk or crawl to the bathroom.

After this you may be left with a feeling of euphoria, peace, well being. A feeling of being cleansed of these traumatic ideals you didn't know where hurting you.

Then if the dose is right you begin to have vision. Not visuals, vision. Not distortions on reality, entire new realities emerge in a space entirely beyond the realm of the room you are in. You feel the space you are in expand into an infinite void filled with static overlay.

Out of the static can emerge 3D (4D actually, but thats Metaphysical talk) images of almost anything. Demons, angels, tentacle sex aliens. You may be with it enough to communicate telepathically with these entities. Some will encourage you, some will discourage you, and some hold keys to realms of unimaginable beauty and will take you if you ask them earnestly and with a pure heart. Some hold keys to realms of unimaginable terror and will drag you there for the sake of inducing fear.

Ayahuasca is not for the light-hearted. The best method to home-brewing is to start with small doses many times while slowly working your way up. This lets the Medicine work through your body and cleanse those dark aspects of your being without you being visually aware of what is happening. Do you really want to visualize all the demons that are leaving your body? That would be enough terror to bring in an entirely new set of trauma.

Respect for the Medicine is essential. Show the Medicine love and humility and you will be rewarded with purification and transcendence into extravagantly visionary realms of beauty, bliss and euphoria.
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CosmicLion
#22 Posted : 1/8/2010 3:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After regular Ayahuasca experience one may come into contact with any number of beings, including Human shamans who may try to recruit you.

The best bet you have is to continue to work with the Medicine and very cautiously make contact with the shaman in your visions. You can ultimately try to locate them if you desire.

Locating people, especially people of shamanic power, is an essential ability of anyone wishing to work with spiritual energy.

People with power glow, they radiate on the astral grid, they send out energy like a beacon to the whole world that I AM a place of power, I AM a place of energy, I AM a place of influence I AM the master of many spirits.

Power draws light, light draws attention, attention draws danger. This shaman you see may very well be a Brujo, an evil magick worker with an arsenal of demonic spirit allies. It is not hard to disguise oneself as a medicine worker to lure in new prey.

Say for instance a Shaman appears to you who says they are dying and want you to join them as an ally so they can train you.

You could have natural shamanic attenuation and perhaps that is why he chose to seek you out. He could become an ally of yours and help you fight strong negative forces which will inevitably find you if you begin this journey. He could also instill your spirit with magick that allows him to control you and use your natural gifts for his own personal gain. He could take your life force and use it to stop him from dying. He may not be dying at all. How would a Brujo more likely lure in a new apprentice? As a powerful sorcerer? No, they would pretend to be a dying shaman saying "Oh please, i am weak, come to me and I will give you my power"

This is playing with fire, if you embark you must be prepared. Shamanism is no joke, the possibility of death becomes greater and greater the more powerful you become. The more power you have the bigger of a target you are. The more power you have the more that other Brujo's and many spirits will be drawn to you to disable you. They have power, they control, they don't want you becoming like them, they don't want you to interfere with their intent.

If you feel this is your calling then pursue trepidatiously. Never give them anything.

Just remember, it is not uncommon in the Amazon for an apprentice to train under what they believe is a Medicine shaman, learning icaro's that they see and believe to be helping people. In actuality, these people are under the perceptual control of the Dark Shaman and every time they sing that "healing icaro" to someone they are actually help the Dark Shaman gain power over that person. Often times the Dark Shaman knows how to heal, and will do so, to "prove" he is good to you. Illusions on top of delusions on top of fallacious visions. Their mind is stronger then yours, they have more experience, more allies.

Proceed with caution but do not hesitate to scrutinize every aspect of your experience, especially when it involves another shaman. Why would he choose you? Some random person with little experience?

Maybe your special? Or maybe you are particularly vulnerable to manipulation. The last thing you want is to become a puppet and a catalyst of evil.

CosmicLion
#23 Posted : 1/8/2010 3:09:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be willing to conclude there are more Brujos then Medicine men. Medicine men, though, ultimately carry the power of divine light and on the whole can defeat a Brujo. On the contrary there ARE very powerful Brojos and very novice Medicine men out there.

Brujo's come and go, their life is often short. Dealing with dark spirits can destroy the body. More importantly, dark spirits don't CARE about the shaman, they care about what the Shaman can do for them. Brujo's attack eachother, kill eachother, for the sole purpose of stealing the other's Allies. Once a Brujo dies his allies look for another shaman to share power with and often that is to another Brujo who has been waiting for this particular one to die, perhaps attacking him daily until he does. More reliably, they wait until the Brujo has been attacked by someone else or is in very weak physical condition due to illness then seize the opportunity to finish them off and steal their allies.

Medicine men form Medicine Pacts that are lifelong. They work together in groups to heal people and fight Brujeria together.

In the Amazon many Brujos die before 40 whereas many Medicine men live well past their 80's.

The path to Brujeria is not always a dark demonic slip. As said by several great shamanic authors, ALL Medicine men are always on the brink of Brujeria. The battle is constant and one that requires the upmost conviction of the soul. The power is is unfathomable and all it takes is ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of selfish abuse of power to turn one to the Dark Side.

One may be an apprentice for years then be somewhere where somebody annoys them, nothing in particular, they just annoy them and the Shaman is just focusing on how much that person is annoying them and wishes they would just SHUT UP. Suddenly the person trips, falls, breaks their chin and goes to the hospital. The intent may not have been there but the force of power was. This single instance will turn a Shaman into an abuser of power. One abuse shows them their potential and it is a one way path.

A Medicine man will tell you they have not slipped ONCE. No Master Medicine Shaman has ever used their power for selfish intent, if they have, they would have been taken over by the forces of darkness. Many apprentices have quit their apprenticeship because they feared they could not control their own power, they could not control their own thirst for inacting their personal will.

I recall a story from Hamilton Souther, Master Medicine Shaman at Blue Morpho Tours, he recalls one of his many battles with Brujeria. A particular Brujo had repeatedly been attacking him and his Mesa (The group of Medicine shamans working with him) and got very close to killing him and his associates on many occasions. Hamilton describes how a Medicine man is not allowed to kill, only strip a Brujo of their power. In this instance they tracked the Brujo down and were inside his hut, the Brujo stripped of power and near dead. The heaven's opened up above Hamilton and Angels descended a cosmic holy sword in front of him and told him "Finish him Hamilton, he will kill you if you don't kill him, this is the way"

Hamilton refused, he refused to succumb to the temptation of power, he laid the sword down and said "No, this is not my path, I will not Kill"

The Angels smiled, he had passed their test, he was truly a man of the Medicine.

Infinite I
#24 Posted : 1/29/2010 5:42:06 PM

JC

polytrip wrote:

I have good experiences with gingko, cat's claw and rodiola as admixtures.

I was wondering polytrip how you would add the cats claw, and why you add it, I have a bag from a year or two ago and I intended to add as admixture and also use it alone to boost my immune system, theres a thread on this on the aya forums, I was very excited about it but the taste was god awful so I didnt pursue it, now I forget the whole point of it and what to do with it? Embarrased

Would be great if you could tell me your experiences with it! Smile

Also whats the ilex guyasa like when added to brews? or do you drink it seperate? I remember traveller said he was going to use it, this was a while back, would like to hear how you got on traveller?? Im just getting back into drinking aya as extractions arent possible atm Crying or very sad

Cheers

polytrip
#25 Posted : 1/29/2010 11:06:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The first time i was told about cat's claw as an admixture was on this site, when i asked if anybody knew a good ayahuasca recipe. It was acolon_5 who then told me about the use of cat's claw as an admixture.

I ordered some from maya's and tried it. I can't say that it in any way alters the psychedelic effects of ayahuasca, but it does give a boost to that feeling of being reborn, when you start coming down.

Ayahuasca makes you become very aware of your body, when the effects start to wear of. If you eat some fruit or drink some fruitjuice, You will literally feel how your body is being refueled with fresh energy.

I use maya's cat's claw extract, wich is a powder. I mix it through aya brews, often when the whole brew is ready. it doesn't dissolve completely and sinks to the bottem quickly, so i first stir a little and then drink it.

Maya has send me numerous free samples of guyasa, apparently they have more then enough of it in store. I have never used more then a few teaspoons of powdered leaves that where boiled with the other ingredients. I can't say that it had very noticeable effects. I think it is simmilar to adding maté. It is energizing, but not in a very spectacular way in those amounts.

I think that the fresh fruit or fruitjuice is realy the best thing of everything i've mentioned here.
I can even say that the nourishing effects feel spectacular.

If you think i'm exagerating you could take a look in the mirror before you drank fruitjuice, and just seconds....after it. Good chance you won't believe what you see.

jamie
#26 Posted : 1/30/2010 12:33:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ayahuasca is the best healer there is...the best entheogen..

I finally drank with mimosa..yesterday and today...only 1 grams of mimosa each time..but it was very nice..i preper it to chaliponga..and there was NO sickness...no nausea or anything..I decanted the brew properly though and got it to a very transparent orange brown color..

Today I also smoked some jimajam with the brew and it was preaty amazing..

both brews were drunk on an emptry stomache at 8am becasue i am sick and have been too week to drink late at night like i usually do..but i like drinking early in the morning as well..early in the am or later on at night is how i find the ceremony works best.

I also prepared some white sage tea and snorted it periosdically throughout the ceremonies to clear my sinuses since i have a sinus infection and a cold...works well.

I like drinking mimosa more than smoking it now i think.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#27 Posted : 1/30/2010 7:25:28 AM

I love ayahuasca. Such a perfect vine.
I have been struggling with cannabis addiction for 10 years. Alcohol for the past few.
The rug of my life was just recently pulled out from under me, and I decided I should no longer depend on smoking and drinking for well being.
It was really hard, physically and emotionally. This is what I wanted though. To be free, to be healthy, to be happy, to not be an addict.
Thank god for ayahuasca. low dose unreduced tea resets me.
I have tried in the past to shed these addictions but couldn't...
I would love to try iboga but it's illegal and I don't think I'll be needing it any time soon.
Quitting "cold turkey" hurts. Aya helps you reset and begin anew.
Won't be touching either substances for a very very long time...

More focus on the entheogens, shall we? ;]

Infinite I
#28 Posted : 1/30/2010 9:44:42 AM

JC

Thanks for the info polytrip I also have a load of guyasa from maya and never really done much with it. I dont think I could add cats claw to my brew, the normal powder is up there with mimosa in terms of taste, maybe the extracts different but man I couldnt drink that every day, added to aya it would be a waste of tasty aya lol

Hope you get well soon fractal and good luck with fighting those demons house, swim drinks far too much, he knows aya would sort that out though! Wink

soulfood
#29 Posted : 2/17/2010 5:11:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I can't believe I've never seen this thread!

Hats off to the OP. Smile

kemist
#30 Posted : 3/1/2010 12:00:15 PM

John

CosmicLion wrote:
After regular Ayahuasca experience one may come into contact with any number of beings, including Human shamans who may try to recruit you.

The best bet you have is to continue to work with the Medicine and very cautiously make contact with the shaman in your visions. You can ultimately try to locate them if you desire.

Locating people, especially people of shamanic power, is an essential ability of anyone wishing to work with spiritual energy.

People with power glow, they radiate on the astral grid, they send out energy like a beacon to the whole world that I AM a place of power, I AM a place of energy, I AM a place of influence I AM the master of many spirits.

Power draws light, light draws attention, attention draws danger. This shaman you see may very well be a Brujo, an evil magick worker with an arsenal of demonic spirit allies. It is not hard to disguise oneself as a medicine worker to lure in new prey.

Say for instance a Shaman appears to you who says they are dying and want you to join them as an ally so they can train you.

You could have natural shamanic attenuation and perhaps that is why he chose to seek you out. He could become an ally of yours and help you fight strong negative forces which will inevitably find you if you begin this journey. He could also instill your spirit with magick that allows him to control you and use your natural gifts for his own personal gain. He could take your life force and use it to stop him from dying. He may not be dying at all. How would a Brujo more likely lure in a new apprentice? As a powerful sorcerer? No, they would pretend to be a dying shaman saying "Oh please, i am weak, come to me and I will give you my power"

This is playing with fire, if you embark you must be prepared. Shamanism is no joke, the possibility of death becomes greater and greater the more powerful you become. The more power you have the bigger of a target you are. The more power you have the more that other Brujo's and many spirits will be drawn to you to disable you. They have power, they control, they don't want you becoming like them, they don't want you to interfere with their intent.

If you feel this is your calling then pursue trepidatiously. Never give them anything.

Just remember, it is not uncommon in the Amazon for an apprentice to train under what they believe is a Medicine shaman, learning icaro's that they see and believe to be helping people. In actuality, these people are under the perceptual control of the Dark Shaman and every time they sing that "healing icaro" to someone they are actually help the Dark Shaman gain power over that person. Often times the Dark Shaman knows how to heal, and will do so, to "prove" he is good to you. Illusions on top of delusions on top of fallacious visions. Their mind is stronger then yours, they have more experience, more allies.

Proceed with caution but do not hesitate to scrutinize every aspect of your experience, especially when it involves another shaman. Why would he choose you? Some random person with little experience?

Maybe your special? Or maybe you are particularly vulnerable to manipulation. The last thing you want is to become a puppet and a catalyst of evil.

I would be willing to conclude there are more Brujos then Medicine men. Medicine men, though, ultimately carry the power of divine light and on the whole can defeat a Brujo. On the contrary there ARE very powerful Brojos and very novice Medicine men out there.

Brujo's come and go, their life is often short. Dealing with dark spirits can destroy the body. More importantly, dark spirits don't CARE about the shaman, they care about what the Shaman can do for them. Brujo's attack eachother, kill eachother, for the sole purpose of stealing the other's Allies. Once a Brujo dies his allies look for another shaman to share power with and often that is to another Brujo who has been waiting for this particular one to die, perhaps attacking him daily until he does. More reliably, they wait until the Brujo has been attacked by someone else or is in very weak physical condition due to illness then seize the opportunity to finish them off and steal their allies.

Medicine men form Medicine Pacts that are lifelong. They work together in groups to heal people and fight Brujeria together.

In the Amazon many Brujos die before 40 whereas many Medicine men live well past their 80's.

The path to Brujeria is not always a dark demonic slip. As said by several great shamanic authors, ALL Medicine men are always on the brink of Brujeria. The battle is constant and one that requires the upmost conviction of the soul. The power is is unfathomable and all it takes is ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of selfish abuse of power to turn one to the Dark Side.

One may be an apprentice for years then be somewhere where somebody annoys them, nothing in particular, they just annoy them and the Shaman is just focusing on how much that person is annoying them and wishes they would just SHUT UP. Suddenly the person trips, falls, breaks their chin and goes to the hospital. The intent may not have been there but the force of power was. This single instance will turn a Shaman into an abuser of power. One abuse shows them their potential and it is a one way path.

A Medicine man will tell you they have not slipped ONCE. No Master Medicine Shaman has ever used their power for selfish intent, if they have, they would have been taken over by the forces of darkness. Many apprentices have quit their apprenticeship because they feared they could not control their own power, they could not control their own thirst for inacting their personal will.

I recall a story from Hamilton Souther, Master Medicine Shaman at Blue Morpho Tours, he recalls one of his many battles with Brujeria. A particular Brujo had repeatedly been attacking him and his Mesa (The group of Medicine shamans working with him) and got very close to killing him and his associates on many occasions. Hamilton describes how a Medicine man is not allowed to kill, only strip a Brujo of their power. In this instance they tracked the Brujo down and were inside his hut, the Brujo stripped of power and near dead. The heaven's opened up above Hamilton and Angels descended a cosmic holy sword in front of him and told him "Finish him Hamilton, he will kill you if you don't kill him, this is the way"

Hamilton refused, he refused to succumb to the temptation of power, he laid the sword down and said "No, this is not my path, I will not Kill"

The Angels smiled, he had passed their test, he was truly a man of the Medicine.

Thanks Thousand times Cosmic Lion. This is a very interesting reading, much appreciated !!!!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Yengu
#31 Posted : 5/2/2010 5:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would a tablespoon of vinegar really acidify such a large quantity to ph3-4?
is it 5% vinegar or pure ethanoic acid?

Thanks
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

eagleeyes
#32 Posted : 7/7/2010 7:17:22 PM

eagle eyes

aww dang it all i wrote out a reply to the righteous article mmm wrote about aya and for some reason probably my butterfingers..it didn't post
just wanted to thank you for sharing a well written factual and informative article about aya!!
i have had 4 sessions with her in the andies of peru she was gentle and firm with me my body and she communicated most perfectly and i trust this medicine completely
i purged the third ceremony but i think because i ate too much lunch that day.......lol the other times nothing came up which was good because i wanted it to permeate all through my system and deep clean which it did

i'd like to have an opportunity to go back to peru and further my journey with madre aya i just know there is so much more she can show me ..yup
thanks again for posting the facts and information about aya i think everyone should be taught the benefits and effects ...and proper use and responsibilities necessary to get the benefits from good and real medicines rather than allow governments religions and corporations hiding the truth and real facts about such......and even further have the right without threat of imprisonment for making an educated choice to partake in such ceremonys or prescribing themselves a dosage....
truth will set us free ...as will the wisdom to use knowledge for the good of all ...

gammagore
#33 Posted : 7/7/2010 7:21:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eagleeyes wrote:

i'd like to have an opportunity to go back to peru and further my journey with madre aya i just know there is so much more she can show me ..

no need to go to peru, you could start your work with her in the comfort of your own home, like this you work with her when you feel you need toSmile

eagleeyes
#34 Posted : 7/7/2010 7:57:32 PM

eagle eyes

i donno gamma it just seems to be the best place to drink this brew is where the ingredients naturally grew..........
like one day i would love to visit mexico to get aquainted with peyote
it just makes it more special i think although i wouldn't turn down a good opportunity for drinking the brew at my home if it was readily available .......

wade
#35 Posted : 7/7/2010 8:09:02 PM

wade

eagleeyes wrote:
i donno gamma it just seems to be the best place to drink this brew is where the ingredients naturally grew..........
like one day i would love to visit mexico to get aquainted with peyote
it just makes it more special i think although i wouldn't turn down a good opportunity for drinking the brew at my home if it was readily available .......

It's kind of like coffee. I love coffee. I love ayahuasca. I love the trade routes of planet earth.

eagleeyes
#36 Posted : 7/12/2010 1:51:27 AM

eagle eyes

kinda but i drink a pot of coffee a day........i've only had aya 4 times and it was during shamanic ceremonies..i would love to go back down to do their two week jungle dieta where every night you drink and are in your own private space to dig as deep in your rabbit as she will take you

...coffee takes five minutes to make with readily available ingrediants........i just can't go to the store and buy the ingredients to make aya and even if i could it takes 12 hours to boil up a good batch...and even then i'd like to have a good set and setting for the experience and i don't know anybody who has the balls or interest in this kind of stuff around where i live....
and i certainly wouldn't drink ayahuasa like i do coffee.......lol although i'm wanting to plan another trip to peru and do the deep jungle dieta where for two weeks you can drink aya every night and pretty much stay secluded by yourself with the jungle and the medicine..... the shamans give you almost fasting kinda dieta and drinking aya and another drink .....deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole and bring it all up.......that is what i'd like to do eventually.....although i realize it won't be a pleasure cruise but alot of work and transformation which i think would help open my channels and heal some things i've perhaps buried so deep within me i couldn't even tell ya what it is because i don't even know but i think an aya session like that would pull out everyting i ever buried and transform me from the caterpillar to the butterfly ...if that makes sense......lol

oh ps coffee tastes alot better too ...rotflmao

Madcap
#37 Posted : 7/13/2010 12:05:21 AM

illudium Q-36

Thank you for the great post!!! I haven't ever experienced aya. This is a great bit of info.

THANKS AGAINShocked

Kabooki
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

endlessness
#38 Posted : 7/19/2010 7:03:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms minxx, this is an awesome post indeed, much appreciated for all the effort in writting this down!!

If I may make one suggestion (as mentioned by another member elsewhere), maybe add a small disclaimer in the 'adding acid' part, that this is not strictly necessary and that traditionally it is done so without acid... ? Not a big deal but I just think its important that people know it is the way you and others do but not an necessarily essential step, and that in the amazon and traditional brews there is no acid added, since alkaloids are already water soluble in natural form.

fraterS.O.L.
#39 Posted : 9/17/2010 5:24:21 AM

Bill Nye

Hello all! I have a renewed interest in aya after reading this and other threads on this forum. Thank you all for that as I am sure this medicine is what I need right now. I just got 100g yellow(it was called cielo but its most likely just yellow) from CS. I am using 10g for changa but want to devote the rest to aya.

My previous 3 experiences have been uneventful. Twice I purged to soon and the other time I just got a little harmala inebriated. I want to work vine only as I never got to the point that movement was labored let alone next to impossible as I've heard it described. Should I devote the rest of my 90g to vine only brew? I don't think getting more will be a problem, I would just have to wait for it to come in. And it would give me much needed experience with the spirit of the vine. Am I answering my own question here? Seems like mother aya may be teaching me already! Ugnore these ramblings and just take from them a word of thanks. You guys are amazing people really.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

BananaForeskin
#40 Posted : 9/17/2010 8:09:14 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

endlessness wrote:
ms minxx, this is an awesome post indeed, much appreciated for all the effort in writting this down!!

If I may make one suggestion (as mentioned by another member elsewhere), maybe add a small disclaimer in the 'adding acid' part, that this is not strictly necessary and that traditionally it is done so without acid... ? Not a big deal but I just think its important that people know it is the way you and others do but not an necessarily essential step, and that in the amazon and traditional brews there is no acid added, since alkaloids are already water soluble in natural form.

Although it also might be worth adding a link to the study that Snozz did a while back:

https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=14240

Not to say that it CAN'T be made without acid, or that the addition of acid will DRASTICALLY affect the potency, but we do have some hard evidence regarding the differences; it should be up there!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

PREV1234NEXT»