We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NMT+METTA(chamnha) Trip report Options

Starchaser96
#1 Posted : 5/2/2020 4:17:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Posted this in first steps in hyper space but thought this forum may be more appropriate. I hope the double post doesn't bother anyone, if so let me know please. Doing my best to stay respectful to the rules of the forum Smile

First experience pt 1 (evening time sun was setting) -

Just experienced METTA+NMT and I am amazed. I tried just 15 MG but omg I was instantly hit with a beautiful comfort of the universe. It kind of taste of similar of dmt but has a really loving quality about it. I love it. Out of any psych this might be the most beneficial. Cause even though dmt sends you straight to the truth, this one almost works with you and helps you figure shit out on the way. IDK. I also have never truly broken through on DMT so I don't have the amount of wisdom possible. I love psychs and only treat them with respect and this has been a very pleasant experience.

First experience pt2 (night time) -

I vaped about 15 MG using the gordotek vape method. I am so grateful. It was like the Fibonacci spiral was in my mind and it was the blueprint of the universe. METTA+NMT was signaling me to meditate on it. It was so beautiful I don't know how to describe it. This is such a great psychedelic. So good for meditation. I was sitting on my toilet and somehow found a balance to cross my legs. It felt like DMT but with no visuals. Like the clarity I got on dmt but I was grounded to this plane of existence. I definitely will do some more research with the harmalas. I think that I could meditate for an hour with the haramalas

Second experience -

Just did about 15 mg again and omg. AMAZING. I feel like if I were to go deep into meditation then do about 15 MG it could take me even further and keep going down that path. I am excited. Amazing stuff. It feels like dmt but without the visuals, like I get some tiny little specks of visuals but not enough to say it's a full hallucination. I am also super sensitive so it may differ. It feels like your awareness is being heightened but with no visuals. I am curious to see how far I could vape and see if I get any visuals.

Hours later -

Just wanted to report back about the after glow. Really incredible. Even hours after there is still healing going on inside me. I just walked around outside and prayed for humanity. I have never done that before. This has helped me unlock even deeper wisdom of my higher self.

The morning after -

I really think this psych will help me heal a lot. I still had an after glow this morning and it was like I was being made fun of in a loving way. Every time I built an ego in my mind it felt like it laughed and told me how silly I was. Truly a magical substance. It helps me stay with the state of non-existence. I can't wait to experiment more.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.