We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Build a universe Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 4/15/2020 6:46:53 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Project allows to build a universe once you set the rules. Goal is to replicate our own to find the fundamental laws of physics.

Anyone can get into it and give it a shot.

https://phys.org/news/20...-fundamental-theory.html
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/20/2020 9:34:37 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

In this project, as I understand it, Dr. Wolfram is claiming that the nature of physics and our universe is computational, the complexity in our world arising from very simple abstract rules that do not contain notions of time or space themselves, rather these are emergent computational properties. He hopes this computational model can connect all of physics into a single fundamental theory.

Several videos have come out over the last few days, with more coming soon. Anyone interested in this subject watch them. Some of the ideas seem psychedelic in nature to me. So far the reception among fellow physicists is on the cold side - time will tell if this catches on. I wish wonder what McKenna would have opined of this.

https://www.wolframphysics.org/livestreams/

Loveall
#3 Posted : 4/20/2020 9:47:42 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

This older thread on the Nexus could be connected to this one. It is also suggested there that space and time are not fundamental and instead some simple computational rules seem to be what is fundamental. For example, complex calculations in quantum field theory become very simple if avoiding momentum in spacetime and simply considering the possible permutations of 3 elements:

{123} -> {231}
{123} -> {312}

According to the talk, this fundamental and almost trivial computational concept can replace pages of Feynman diagram calculations (which use momentum in spacetime) and accurately give gluon scattering cross sections in only a few simple steps (never considering momentum in spacetime). This "miraculous" simplification may be hinting at a simple computational foundation of our universe.

In short, our entire universe could be built upon the green text above in a computational way as Dr. Wolfram is suggesting now. The computational complexity that arises spawns art, conciousness, and everything else. This is only my personal interpretation of the subject. I could be wrong regarding the interpretation. I'm also not claiming that this is how the universe works, only pointing out that the idea seems interesting at this time.
Loveall attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20200420-163705.png (360kb) downloaded 59 time(s).

Loveall
#4 Posted : 4/21/2020 2:44:18 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Also, here is a great intro to this. A good place to start.