We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Now i get it. 4-5 gr. Options

abrelosojos
#1 Posted : 4/20/2020 6:45:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven´t been active in the nexxus for a while, not a lot to report back. But i want to share my last mushroom experienc.

Sincerely I had not dived deep into psilocybin until this sunday. It was my own way to celebrate bicycle day. I have a stash of around 20 grams of b+ cubensis That i have used to introduce friends to psychedelics, gave away some, microdose, etc. I kept a measured 5+ for a higher dose.

Right now It has been a few months after doing bufo, and i´v missed for a while that link to the earth and primal energy, this feeling of being reborn and full of power that bufo gives you, like in that meme of a guy kickig a rhino in the balls while shredding an electric guitar, just like that.

The first week of March a shaman invited me to drop some pandora truffles in a ceremony one week before his wedding, it had a lot of intention, with 9 people all with enough experience next to a campfire. we ate around 150 grams between us. Not knowing the difference in dosages i was quite fearful but continued eating first a handful then another handful. Surely 15 to 20 grams. It was a really nice ceremony, where the individual processes were given a second place, we were there with an intention. Next day i felt refreshed, tired as i went to sleep at 4 am. and couldnt sleep past 8 as i had a business meeting that morning. But underwhelmed by the effects.

I waited a month, and sunday woke up early 6 am. finely chopped my last 5 gr of my b+ stash. steeped them in lemon juice for 5 minutes, and then into a tea or another 14 minutes. less than 30 minutes after drinking the tea i was feeling the effects. I´m really glad that i did it.

I went to bed with my wife, until i couldn´t hold the laughter and had to leave her to sleep a bit more. That was probably at around 1:20 from my tea. Then the next two hours were a blur I fought my ego for a while, leaving fear and purging all emotions until i was able to find myself again with the strength that i want. Almost if i was tuning thru different versions of myself fighting to channel the one i wanted.

Mind/body yoga, purging and contorting. my neighbors prob. tought i was going crazy. my wife came out just to console me for a while and asking if i was ok. Then she went to bed again. This lasted for a while, the emotional purge was amazing. i felt the process of birth. It was on another level of any mushroom experience i have had before.

After channeling the energy i wanted i was ready to go hunt, had enough strength an elasticity as if i were on top physical shape 15 years ago, i threw some killer kicks and my wife tells me i went to the room again and 9:30 shouting i had my legs back. She calmed me down for a while i meditated a bit more until i was down at earth at 10:15. Enough of my head on this earth to have sex and melt with my wife for half an hour. felt she was 3 woman the same time, her legs her mouth and body. Now i got it, i was missing that.

After that i had booked a back massage at 11:00 to relax and was able to have breakfast with a fat cup of coffee. A++ Back to earth then and ready for anything.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 6/3/2020 7:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back! Funny how the body can react to psychedelics in giving us back some of what we think we have lost......it is always nice to feel a bit younger in our meat-suits.

Cool
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.