We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lofi Music for fusion Options

f1
#1 Posted : 4/15/2020 12:39:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM prefers to listen to lofi music streams while vapping spice, and blasting off into hyperspace. SWIM first experiences where alien sounding, SWIM even learnt to make sounds within. But now I lay on the ground in savasana, childs pose or on my side tapping my finger to the chill slow lofi beats. Fusion. Integration. Breakthrough but remain here.

This YouTube video says a lot:

https://youtu.be/GjDd6wmvZ2I

"slowed down, repetitive but unique"

"what is it about this type of music that grabs so much attention? that seemingly blends into the background of any situation"

"the influence is taken from a global viewpoint"

"beats perfect for relaxing, studying, sleeping, or just existing too"

"its a distraction that helps you concentrate"

"its like having your own background theme in life"

"it blends into the background, but you would notice if it wasn't there"

It's passive, its not reaching for anything too much, but rather the result of you just living in the moment. Taking everything around you in."

I've ranted a few times in the chat room how 'Chilled Cow' is my latest preferred music to go with hyperspace:
https://youtu.be/5qap5aO4i9A

20,000 - 30,000 people watching constantly, together.

Thesaurus, "Fusion" : blend, blending, synthesis, ,admixture, amalgamation, coalescence, coalition, commixture, compound, integration, intermixture, junction, liquefaction, melting, merger, merging, soldering, unification, union, uniting, welding, coadunation, commingling, immixture, smelting"

Antonyms "Fusion" division, separation, disconnection

Ego & Universal, makes me think about this yoga mudra:

https://theyogaspace.co..../174/mudras-de-mystified

"This is perhaps the most used mudra in yoga and is also known as the chin mudra. To do this, bring the tips of the thumb and index finger together, and keep the other three fingers together, lightly stretched. This symbolizes the unity of fire and air as well as the unity of universal and individual consciousness. If the fingertips face down, it’s known as Chin or Gyan Mudra whereas if the fingertips face up towards the sky, it’s called Jnana Mudra."

Lofi helps me to bridge my default mode network aka Ego and the Universal hyperspace. Twisted Evil Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 4/16/2020 10:39:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never vaped dmt while listening to lofi but that sounds quite heavenly. My personal favorite is the youtube steezyaf. Lofi really helps me stay in the right frame of mind for studying and relaxing.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

potnoble
#3 Posted : 4/17/2020 1:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello f1

I love that music alot. It leaves room for your thoughts but can still make you danceBig grin
There are multiple channels on you tube like Icyseeker mentioned. steezyaf is dope

I had a wonderful shroomtrip last year while listening to coubo-homewards.
I think he is from russia and i found it on that channel.

There is also ryan celsius and rare. They have alot of cool music on their channels aswell

go check it out and have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin