We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT creature description , add your own Options

GiMMiX
#21 Posted : 10/23/2014 12:37:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A flowered face with a giant grin, very tall and lanky. Seemed to be constantly blossoming.
During this experience (Personally my only experience where I think I crossed over) He approached me with his arm outstretched trying to hand me something that resembled a very brightly colored popsicle with the same floral designs as his face. The creature seemed to be trying to show me something. To bring me to another place. It spoke in a very strange tongue and even though I never heard the language somehow I felt as if I knew what he was saying.

The head resembled something of this sort. The colors are on point in this picture though.
GiMMiX attached the following image(s):
dmt_1.jpg (106kb) downloaded 146 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

melv1n
#22 Posted : 10/26/2014 8:58:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I seem to have a additional type of entity on my trips.

From the moment it takes affect it's as if i am viewing the trip through a picture frame and around the edges of the frame i can see another world. It appears to be this world and it is inhabited by 4 or 5 ppl both male and female. 1 female in particular is often right beside me and i can see her moving. They are very relaxed and appear to be observing/sitting for me.

The first time i broke through they where also there with me but i could only sense the males.
The moment i thought this the females giggled slightly and touched my shoulders from behind.
At that point my chest exploded with love!Love

I landed hugging myself and glowed for days.

PEACE!Thumbs up

1ce
#23 Posted : 10/26/2014 10:06:13 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

Most of the entities I see are wearing black amd white suites. They have sharp patterns, and I rarely get to see their faces.

I once saw a jester-esque entity. She was female and remarkably attractive.

Horuscope
#24 Posted : 10/26/2014 1:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I Always seem to encouter the same kind/race of beings. They are often have stretching morphing two dementional qualities but have also seen them in higher dimensions. They have an Egyptian/Babylonian vibe to them. When I can see nothing they show me something behind the nothing, or they direct my attention to one point and while I am looking at that point they acutally show me something somewhere else completely. I ofter feel that they give me a medicine that sends me back to this reality.

I have also seen a spinning woman who would spin around me in three dimensions, she would show me things. She poured a bucked of "water" out in front of me, the water rested for a moment and then turned bright green raised up off the surfaced and "ran" away as if in fear.

I have been shown a boy in i box with more arms than he should have with mulitple "magic yoyos?" what he was doing was impossilbe, it seemed like his arms could go in muliple directions at the same time which seems impossilbe. I don't know exactly what I mean buy that.

ghettohmbrglr
#25 Posted : 11/2/2014 9:38:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://i.imgur.com/s13Ul08.jpg

Stumbled across this while browsing the reddit DMT subforum (horrible place to go for DMT info btw, soo glad I found this place first!)

This is pretty much exactly where I was during my first "breakthrough." I had all but forgot about the entities pictured but it came flooding back to me when I saw this. The way their mouths hang open and eyes point up.. Seriously just like the picture. I feel like I should have been terrified by these guys but that's not how I felt, it was a very in and enjoyable trip actually.

What's blowing my mind right now is that supposedly this is ancient Mayan art. Crazy to think that people have possibly been accessing these realms for thousands of years..
"Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky."

-Ojibwa

Pandamonium540
#26 Posted : 11/3/2014 2:02:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've encountered a lot of different creatures. Some humanoid, some quite alien, a few different pokemon, Hindu gods and goddesses, some beings that look somewhat like the patterns on native American blankets, and snakes to name just a few. here are some pictures that somewhat portray certain visions that I can immediately remember

sorry for so many pictures, but some say a picture is worth a thousand words Thumbs up
Pandamonium540 attached the following image(s):
haunter.png (36kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
snakes.jpg (11kb) downloaded 63 time(s).
warden.jpg (14kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
snakes2.jpg (28kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
cleopatra.jpg (11kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
ganesh.png (118kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
shiva.png (111kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
kali.png (124kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
vishnu.png (141kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
alien.jpg (7kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
pokemon.png (67kb) downloaded 59 time(s).

infid3l
#27 Posted : 11/4/2014 5:23:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:

Lego tweedle dee , chubby dude made from
Interchangeable colored blocks , in a disco dance club
Hilarious

^^^This is perfect! I once called them moonshine beetles, but disco dance club tweedle dee is better. Hahaha very hilarious also. Full spectrum Rainbow + GOLD colour display from their bellies.

A giant fallen tree root/starfish creature with euphoric sexual energy. Brilliant, but strange.

The colourful pool noodle people who have more arms and legs than humans, but dont quite seem like the mantis. Excellent party creatures who embrace with full loving arms and legs and tentacles. Strange, beautiful, highly intelligent and subtle. Excellent music!

The mantis people are similar to the pool noodle people, but there are fewer of them. Usually 2 or 3. They are very strange and slightly frightening. Telepathic and neutral. Was certainly being looked at, or tested by the creature. This felt good at the time, but some apprehension came later after the experience had ended.

The blob people. Many arms, as the consciousness merged, SWIM found themselves moving their arms in the real world. These beings are opaque, purple and green jello creatures with three fingers, as many as 7 arms and no discernible faces. They appear in a crystaline world, so perhaps they are crystal beings. Very loving, overjoyed to see another, very welcoming, surprised by our early arrival, extremely clear tone -telepathic.

Shocked Very happy

Aowjedi
#28 Posted : 10/6/2019 5:37:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

EVERY TIME i do DMT im met by these jelly fish-like creatures that FILL up whatever space i'm in. even when im outside. It bounces towards me all the time. I can touch it, feel it and everything but when i blow on it it does nothing. doesn't move, change shapes or anything. and within it's a transparent body there's what it looks like "Energy" flowing constantly.
I have NO idea what this is but its definitely alive and I kinda am well. no.. I am scared over this. But my curiosity always gets me going back. any similar encounters or anybody got the knowledge on this? I want to explore more but damn.. it's really scary.. Oh and my ears tingle all the damn time!
LOVE

Bosho 23
#29 Posted : 4/6/2020 8:10:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there here we go with the beings I have meet through out my journey I’ll grade them how real they where from 1 to 10 #1 Sally i named her she was a princess from another universe she looked human just to keep me at easy since she was my first encounter but real form later on looked like a reptilian that had not quite evolved she lived with me for 6 months in and outside the realm amazing times love her #7 #2 Eagles one bald headed one wedge tail # real no number can describe these two they where as real as if they where from our world both landing on my chest insanity it was #3 Super Gods the first was a snake of blue and green it was trying to enter me buy going down my throat it made me run from my room scary #6 the second was a blue elephant I meet in a gold Death Star these beings in side where pulling leavers as if they were controlling some simulation next thing I know I’m in a room with this massive blue elephant who then broke apart into sections trunk legs etc with each part locking in to sections in the room what was left was a blue flame floating in front of me #7 purple Chinese dragon who morphed in to a being that wore a white robe he had long white hair 6 fingers the middle finger was very long eyes on the palm of his hands looked human except for the fingers and eyes he did the same as big blue which is the elephant and disassembled in front of me to reveal a purple flame I was with him for nearly 2 years amazing times #9 silverback gorilla and crocodile where similar experiences both disassembling in front of me to reveal silver and green flames only once I saw these two each on separate occasions #5 swordfish came into my trip when talking with chow purple Chinese dragon my throat clicked as he came past me as if he was saying hello to chow but got the feeling it was something within me #4 then Beatrice a wasp bee or queen b as I call her amazing being first meet her when I switched from the blue purple side to the red she was amazing to be around no bullshitting around straight to the point I have been with her a lot having lived within the red for 2 years as well she is like a mum telling me u are not doing it right but in a nice way #7 next Wendy and Roxanne Wendy was octopus purple and orange Roxanne was a spider red and purple with 3 eyes on each of her legs they where in a underground cave prison we started with a friendly greeting then a high pitch squealing started they where talking to each other about me and did not want me to hear what they were saying the thing is I could hear it all like I tapped in to there minds it was about something I did within many years ago and they where not happy with my action as neither was I #5 Well there are so many more that I’ll be here for a long time The rest where like pawns in a chest game on the value of the hit but that maybe is the illusion ✌️ and 🌈 PS Super Computer several times but I felt I was not meant to be there as my subconscious took the hit and I woke up half way through came into my own and the hit started to disintegrate one line at a time It was totally insane not natural at all #11

PREV12