We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dimensional space Options

PaperBong
#1 Posted : 4/5/2020 8:38:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

During a recent integration period I found myself drawn to other physical dimensional spaces. This first started by being drawn to a tesseract shape, when looking into the tesseract and seeing it's representation (a 4 dimensional shape displayed from a 2d perspective) observed from a 3d space (our world) I began thinking of how perception of these other dimensions might seem like:

1D world (eg.point): this is a 1D space where things can be infinitely long, interactions may happen at as points come together. Maybe bump into each other

2D world (eg.square) : this space has both length and width. This dimension would have edges. Interactions could happen as lines or edges interact geometrically with each other; parallel, perpendicular etc.

3D world (eg.cube) : this is our perceived dimension from which we perceive other. Interactions in this dimension happen at the surface level; surfaces coming together or interacting

4D world (X,Y,Z & W; eg. Tesseract) : I'll leave this blank for now, feel free to describe if you'd like

I'm interested to hear others thoughts on perception of dimensions such as potential interactions with 1D or 2D spaces possibly. It's interesting to think about what a 1d or 2d world would be like, interested to hear others thoughts

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 4/5/2020 11:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are fascinated by this subject, I strongly recommend this book:

https://www.amazon.com/g...01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Surfing through Hyperspace: Understanding Higher Universes in Six Easy Lessons
by Clifford A. Pickover

It is exactly what you are talking about: explore various dimensions, how our dimension would look from perspective of 1D or 2D being, how we would perceive 4D objects projected to 3D etc.

dmtryptaliva
#3 Posted : 4/7/2020 12:10:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh that's a great book! Also Hyperspace by Michio Kaku is another good one you might be interested in. The book Flatland is about a 2-dimensional world being visited by a 3-dimensional being, pretty interesting read.

PaperBong
#4 Posted : 4/7/2020 6:51:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for those recommendations, getting into Surfing through HyperSpace now, also found this clip that helped to (me anyways) visualize how 4D object would appear in a 3D world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t4aKJuKP0Q

dmtryptaliva
#5 Posted : 4/8/2020 12:00:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The more i learn about 4D space, the more convinced I am that DMT is a direct perception of hyperspace.

PaperBong
#6 Posted : 4/8/2020 12:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you suggesting that DMT may open our occipital lobe to the perception of other spacial dimentions as would be observed from a 3D space?
Because if you are... I could absolutely get on board with that.

dmtryptaliva
#7 Posted : 4/8/2020 11:41:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't try to limit it to only one cortical region, but the brain is contains about 88 billion neurons connected to each other by 100 trillion synapses. We operate in 3D (+time) world while brain could easily be thought of as an extremely high dimensional structure, which gives rise to countless rhythms and patterns.

It's clear that DMT changes the way the brain processes information. The real question is why should any recognizable structure emerge in such a short time window, why should it be so clear, why is it seemingly higher dimensional than our serotonin-induced hallucination we call consensus reality, and most of all why can we interact with seemingly discarnate entities, and why are so many different types of entities.

I think it is entirely possible that there are fields of information that our 21st century physics hasn't detected yet. There is so much we humans don't know, and there is absolutely no need for arrogance. We don't know and that's part of the fun!

Andrew Gallimore has a lot of good ideas about this, check out his website if you're interested www.buildingalienworlds.com