We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Favourite natural psychedelic Favourite synthetic psychedelic (DMT EXCLUDED) Options

Bosho 23
#1 Posted : 4/2/2020 8:33:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexus I just thought i would ask the community what is your favourite natural and synthetic psychedelic I thought I would exclude DMT as I felt that would be a gimme for the natural side mine would be mescaline for natural I’ve never felt so damn good and the visuals wow I also feel very connected with the energy it produces synthetic would have to be 2tc7 I have never tripped so damn hard in my life OEV were out of this world thanks ✌️ and 🌈

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 4/2/2020 5:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bosho 23 wrote:
Hello nexus I just thought i would ask the community what is your favourite natural and synthetic psychedelic I thought I would exclude DMT as I felt that would be a gimme for the natural side mine would be mescaline for natural I’ve never felt so damn good and the visuals wow I also feel very connected with the energy it produces synthetic would have to be 2tc7 I have never tripped so damn hard in my life OEV were out of this world thanks ✌️ and 🌈

Mushies for natural and LSD for synthesized, although I am interested finding out more about the cacti teachers soon.

Close second in natural is Blue Lotus enhanced MJ, pretty much my night time routine.

Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 4/2/2020 7:56:38 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Chewed high dosage of Salvia without spitting it out!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Anonymous2
#4 Posted : 4/2/2020 8:03:44 PM
The more you know

SynKyd wrote:

Mushies for natural and LSD for synthesized, although I am interested finding out more about the cacti teachers soon.

Close second in natural is Blue Lotus enhanced MJ, pretty much my night time routine.

Love

Cacti are growing here too.

How is Blue Lotus standalone?

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 4/2/2020 8:38:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doesn’t do much for me in smoked flower or wine additive form. Extract tincture mixed into ground MJ flower and dried is my jam.......especially with a partner it opens and connects our energies very nicely. Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Matoskah
#6 Posted : 4/2/2020 8:43:11 PM

White bear

Yopo!!!! - When you're upset with your nostrils and want an experience on par with DMT but with more pain and shotgun.

- The strongest experience I've had beyond DMT was with yopo. Two nostrils later and I was literally consumed and taken away by a golden and gloriously massive koi carp that spontaneously emerged from my toilet where I was sitting and puking out geometric patterns. 10/10. (DISCLAIMER: Yopo can cause severe vasoconstriction)

Synthetic... probably 4-ho-met - yikes... just yikes. The uncanny things that happen with this one.

- After I heard an extremely distorted-interference-chip munk sound and was convinced that it was the TV I turned around and saw my now-ex standing. Except she had a polygon-shaped face that looked like a very pointy triangle and I couldn't make out a single word of what she was saying.

It's regrettably impossible to get a hold on where I am nowadays; it has ever since been missed. Hats off to Shulgin for that one Love

Wolfnippletip
#7 Posted : 4/2/2020 9:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Easy:
Mescaline for natural and LSD for synthetic. Nothing quite like either one, although I greatly favor mescaline right now as it has always been a comfortable ride compared to LSD.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Bosho 23
#8 Posted : 4/2/2020 10:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I partook in some 2TC7 once I was sitting on my couch talking to a friend and there was a music clip on the tv something to do with the kill bill movie next thing I no Uma Thurman is swinging a samurai sword in my lounge room trying to kill one of bills mates I could hear the swords clashing could see sparks flying at this stage I am lying face down on the ground trying not to get my head cut off and my friend says what are u doing i looked up at him and his head was everywhere and all these mouths asking if I’m alright so I tried the best to track where his voice was coming from and when my eyes found his true head out of 10000 or so all of them suck back into him and he was just sitting there like nothing happened while I felt like I was vulnerable 15 years in at this stage pushing all boundaries they made me feel like a child it was a beautiful feeling

Anonymous2
#9 Posted : 4/3/2020 2:23:15 PM
The more you know

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Easy:
Mescaline for natural and LSD for synthetic. Nothing quite like either one, although I greatly favor mescaline right now as it has always been a comfortable ride compared to LSD.

When I saw your avatar I expected 5-MEO

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 4/3/2020 9:58:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
2TC7
Just a heads-up, it's called 2C-T-7. This one has been known to cause fatal complications when mixed with MDMA.

My favourite natural substance is mescaline. If I was given synthetic mescaline, that would be my favourite too. Otherwise, 2C-E.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Metta-Morpheus
#11 Posted : 4/3/2020 10:39:40 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

For natural it’s a close tie between all of them. Mush, cactus, even the hbwr seeds were sweet. Comes down to the mood I suppose. I’ve had the most memorable mushroom trips than anything, but also the thing I’ve done the most of.

Synthetic would have to be lsd, due to its the only synthetic I’ve tried. Unless mdma is qualified as syntgetic(not sure, sassafrass tree?) in which case that may take it over lsd.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Bosho 23
#12 Posted : 4/4/2020 1:59:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for ur responses peeps Anonymous2 the avatar I thought was a cool picture no meaning to it as for 5 meo I’ve never experienced any of that family’s analogs the only 5 meo I’ve had is in obtusifolia love to give them at try as anyone of Shulgins catalog zero cheers for the point out on the 2c I had a chuckle ✌️ and 🌈

Loveall
#13 Posted : 4/5/2020 5:19:47 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Natural: Mushrooms
Synthetic: Pure Mescaline Sulfate
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Mindlusion
#14 Posted : 4/5/2020 5:44:46 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Loveall wrote:
Natural: Mushrooms
Synthetic: Pure Mescaline Sulfate

HeHehe Big grin
My favorite natural has got to be mescaline (although in the form of synthetic sulfate Smile )
Synthetic, of course the obvious choice, 2C-T-TFM trifluoromethylthiodimethoxyphenethylamine
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 4/5/2020 5:46:42 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Natural: Mescaline (I actually prefer the synthetic mescaline-Hcl Pleased)

Synthetic (no surprise here): 5-MeO-MiPT (also known as "Moxy" ).

Kind regards,

The Traveler

null24
#16 Posted : 4/5/2020 4:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hmmm 'favorite'? I guess overall, in general terms it would be good old mushrooms and LSD for me. I'm a pretty simple person. Those are pretty malleable, yet stable experiences for me in which I am very comfortable navigating. Although my most powerful and "favorite" in the sense of being positive and memorable I would have to say that 5MEO-DMT is hands down my favorite thing ever. Although by that I don't mean that I enjoy partaking of it on any kind of regular basis, it was more of a one-off period of experimentation. My encounters with it were certainly life-changing.

Does weed count as a natural psych? Prolly not, but if so, that has been my literal ally for 3/4 of my life.

Quote:
of course the obvious choice, 2C-T-TFM

That's obvious, eh?Wut?

Quote:

Y'all are weird.Wink
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jin
#17 Posted : 4/5/2020 5:03:54 PM

yes

Unforutanetly I haven't done mescaline , natural or otherwise

So natural I would go with Ayahuasca , since DMT is excluded

And synthetic choice is LSD
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 4/5/2020 6:12:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Natural: Mescaline (I actually prefer the synthetic mescaline-Hcl Pleased)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Hmm, could you tell me some more about this moxy?

I also would go for mescaline as my favourite natural psychedelic substance.

LSD would be my favourite synthetic, but i have a couple of chemicals lying around that i haven't tested yet, so i might change my mind on this one very soon.

doubledog
#19 Posted : 4/5/2020 6:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca would be my choice, but it contains dmt, so I vote for Mescaline.

2C-B for synthetics, although I have quite limited experience with this group. But definitely not LSD.

Tony6Strings
#20 Posted : 4/5/2020 7:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Natural- mescaline/cactus. Synthetic- LSD although its been several years since I've taken any.

Lots of love for mescaline in this thread. Doesn't surprise me. Love it. Maybe I will take some tonight.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

12NEXT