We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexians =) Options

∞D
#1 Posted : 3/30/2020 9:44:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians.

I've been a silent follower for many years, so many thanks to all that have brought me this far.

I found a soft spot for psychedelics 5years ago. I've had many great deep life changing and fun expeiences with LSD, Psilocybin (Lib. Caps & Cubes,) Mescaline (PT & HCL) and "DMT" (MHRB.) Im also very into Cannabis, vaporized and edibles. They all have a deeply special place in my heart.

In this time, life has changed for the better. I gave up alcohol and tobacco, I changed careers and went back to college. Aswell as countless life lessons.

All of my extractions have been done using q21q21's method, genreally overall hitting just shy of 1.5% to date. I vaporise using a 0.4 sub-ohm tank with a 1:4 DMT:Liquid.

At the start of the year I completed my first Harmala extraction, and after enough self preperation participated in my first oral trip last weekend. It was a predose of 100mg Harmala HCL, 15mins wait and additional 100mg Harmala and 45mg DMT. Was a great way to reintroduce myself back to the realms after a year break since last par-taking, I dont think I will ever participate in DMT without Harmala ever again, it created the unbelievable, even though it was already unbelievable. Cant wait to dive deeper.

Thanks for looking in.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

∞D
#2 Posted : 4/5/2020 3:22:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Skipped the oral DMT this time and tried Vaporhuasca. As per usual I meditated and set my intentions.

This took me to where I always wanted to be and further. It was a special trip for me as I could have deep communication and interaction with the entities.

130mg of Harmala was ingested, which worked out to ~2.3mg/kg. The first hit took ~60 seconds to feel first effects. This was at 45w on 1:4 liquid, which turned into a beautiful sub-breakthough. Next hit at 50w's was full breakthrough, I had already been through the tunnel, so it just shot me straight through, that was different. Each 50w hit would take me deeper and deeper, you would get the old friendly "Hello again, Welcome back" some kind welcoming gestured dance as you enter, there was one entity that would like to be a joker, would try to scare me, then pull a "joking" funny face. To be continued...

Next up want to try q21q21's method of sublingual Harmala, if you can activate MAOI on just 20/30mg for 2hours, that sounds like a winner Thumbs up

Propello
#3 Posted : 4/5/2020 5:50:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the society brother/sister!
I also got wake up calls about alcohol and other bad habits and lifestyle from the molecule, which I have been working on integrating lately. I feel so much better both mentally and physically. Aya and deems changed my life for the better, and my wife is so pleased with my new view of life, the universe and everything.

Much love

∞D
#4 Posted : 4/7/2020 6:48:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Propello Big grin

I love DMT Love

∞D
#5 Posted : 4/10/2020 5:10:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A little addon to the last Vaporhuasca trip, after having a few days to reflect.

I was guided from dimension to dimension, with dimensions in dimensions, each dimension equally beautiful and astonishing in its own way. I felt as if I had been here before, a very rememberable trip with a combination of LSD, Mescaline & DMT. I'm back revisting, but this time I was able to stay here longer, with more clarity.

They cheered when I got the hang of controlling this advanced rocketship again, theres no rocketship, just the way I imagine an imaginary one feels, while being controlled by your soul. We would bump into some very interesting entities between dimensions, with the warmest of greetings. They would take me on there journey to show me what they wanted to show me, while deep into conversation, letting me freely ask them questions. We would say our heartfelt goodbyes and head back on our journey, this went on and on. Everyone knew everyone, everyone one was happy and everyone was helping each other even if they're dimensions away.

From what I could take from the trips interactions: I was told to be my best, and with what skills I learned in this life, try to excel, as even the knowledge to gain them skills could be useful after life. Encourage and support your loved ones, friends and everyone to be their best. Dont dawn on death, human life is just a minicule part, they and you will go on to see and do better things, maybe so in a different direction.

∞D
#6 Posted : 4/11/2020 1:30:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

∞D wrote:

Next up want to try q21q21's method of sublingual Harmala, if this can activate MAOI on just 20/30mg for ~2hours, that would be right up my street Thumbs up

Works like a dream Big grin

Pace was a bit faster than oral Harmala, but the duration was on point ~2.5hrs at 15mg diluted in 30ml orange juice, could hardly taste the HCL. I used around 200ml of liquid, equal ~50mg DMT.

As I inhaled the first hit, I knew I was going back. I kept losing my intensions, as the CEV and journey just exploded.

Some of what I can describe, with the majority not possibly explained with my vocabulary.

This was very much a more eyecandy journey, there was never ending explosions of what looks like intracate kaleidoscopic patterned fireworks or meteors which turned into vast horizons, to which I could explore.

I remember looking at my body in way I havent looked before. Where what I think was my consciousness floating external to the left of my being.

It got to a point where I was broke through eyes open, and a very attractive and beautiful entity was by my side. It turned into something very special that night.