We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Down the hatch! Options

coAsTal
#1 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:10:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My last 16" pach/peru cutting and about 12" of 1" thick etiolated bridge.
Brewed 24 hours.
Ooooo dear, it's pungent. Even with my coffee and Mexican Terragon.
Hope I keep it down until prime time.
Wish me love and light, my friends--
Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:11:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh hell yeah!! Have a wonderful ride coastal!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:27:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Much love Coastal! Be safe.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 4/3/2020 6:25:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May your vibrations be only positive Smile

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 4/3/2020 8:06:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ZAp bang kerpow! Mescaline loves you too! Love

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

coAsTal
#6 Posted : 4/4/2020 12:59:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, my boooysssss....

So muchCool

Grey Fox
#7 Posted : 4/4/2020 4:27:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile

Can't wait to hear how it all turned out.

Beautiful moon tonight.

Safe journey.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

coAsTal
#8 Posted : 4/4/2020 9:26:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely hard on my body-- felt poisoned at certain points. Hammered vitamin C and magnesium to try and regulate. found earth. Miss my wife.

I'm running out of reasons to keep doing this shit-- I've seen it all

Matoskah
#9 Posted : 4/4/2020 12:28:27 PM

White bear

coAsTal wrote:
Definitely hard on my body-- felt poisoned at certain points. Hammered vitamin C and magnesium to try and regulate. found earth. Miss my wife.

Sounds like you got enough Thumbs up
I remember my first time downing some old pedros I'd grown and I felt almost feverish, cold sweat, shivering and sick to my stomach I was clinching my bed in agony before the effects overpowered the nausea completely and I just stod up and smiled. The bliss Love

Grey Fox
#10 Posted : 4/4/2020 2:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The big doses of these cacti can be grueling, physically and psychologically, especially when there is strong bridgesii in the brew. Its a big ordeal to go through. But I know that there are valuable insights in this trip for you Coastal.

Much love! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

coAsTal
#11 Posted : 4/4/2020 5:48:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valuable indeed. Visuals were tremendous for 12 hours-- everything was cartoon and beautiful. Something strange that was persistent though (even when listening to music) was a droning sound, almost exactly like someone next door was running a vacuum over their floor-- ebbing and receding like it was being pushed forward and away. It happened outside too-- I could feel it, like rumbling. When I would listen, it was like I was hearing/feeling the electricity or EM in the house. It was not a pleasant sound.

I had nausea for about 3 hours, but couldn't purge. It wasn't until later that the physical feeling got rocky.

I feel like trash today. No pleasant afterglow, just worn out. I've had my fill for awhile--

Thank you all, my friends, for the kind words and thoughts-- I checked in the midst of it and the wavy, digitized writing came through Smile

Attached is the background I used for this trip. at the peak (several times over a couple hours) I watched this set of symbols come alive, with the top center disc spinning at infinite speed, and with each shift all the other symbols would change with it. It became a codex of raw, living information-- like a floodgate of awareness was triggered and I could see all things within it, scrolling/morphing/shifting faster than I could "see", but knowing each "moment" represented some real thing. It was magical, and intimidating.

coAsTal
#12 Posted : 4/4/2020 5:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valuable indeed.

Thank you all, my friends, for the kind words and thoughts-- I checked in the midst of it and the wavy, digitized writing came through Smile
Visuals were tremendous for 12 hours-- everything was cartoon and beautiful. Something strange that was persistent though (even when listening to music) was a droning sound, almost exactly like someone next door was running a vacuum over their floor-- ebbing and receding like it was being pushed forward and away. It happened outside on the porch too-- I could feel it, like sine-wave dirty rumbling. When I would listen closely, it was like I was hearing/feeling the electricity or EM in the house/area. It was not a pleasant sound. Felt like pollution.

I had nausea for about 3 hours, but couldn't purge. It wasn't until later that the physical feeling got rocky. That was a mess. Still shaken by it.

I feel like trash today. No pleasant afterglow, just worn out. Didn't sleep. I've had my fill for awhile--

Attached is the background I used for this trip. at the peak (several times over a couple hours) I watched this set of symbols come alive, with the top center disc spinning at infinite speed, and with each shift all the other symbols would change with it. It became a codex of raw, living information-- like a floodgate of awareness was triggered and I could see all things within it, scrolling/morphing/shifting faster than I could "see", but knowing each "moment" represented some real thing. It was magical, and intimidating.
coAsTal attached the following image(s):
geo.jpg (717kb) downloaded 119 time(s).

Grey Fox
#13 Posted : 4/5/2020 3:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its a great write up Coastal. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you're feeling better today.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Metta-Morpheus
#14 Posted : 4/7/2020 1:17:03 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Whoa coastal!
Sounds like people were busy on the other side this weekend. Matoskah just did a write up on his ass kicking aya experience from over the weekend as well. Sucks you got all the gross body feels, right after all your advise you gave me for helping with that. I guess once you cross a certain point with dose, that goes out the window even for veterans like yourself 😉.

I’m in the freeze/thaw process of my last cuttings. I did as you suggested and sliced vertically first, then very thin half star slices. I’m gonna boil all day tomorrow out on a fire, and save the brew for this weekend. I’m gonna do the whole brew myself this time. Almost same weight as first brew, 2070 grams fresh cacti.

Glad you made it back!
β€œYou think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
β€œWhoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

coAsTal
#15 Posted : 4/7/2020 4:05:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you MM-- one thing I've learned after 15+ years of psychedelic use is that the plants write the script-- all we do is read it Laughing

kerelsk
#16 Posted : 4/7/2020 11:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow this does not sound like the loving, euphoric, MDMA-esque experience that some people have romanticized Twisted Evil
Thanks for adding this to the Nexus banks regardless coastal! And I'm sorry I browse past these "I'm dosing" threads so quickly without considering what it means to those of us taking the plunge actively Sad

coAsTal wrote:
Something strange that was persistent though (even when listening to music) was a droning sound, almost exactly like someone next door was running a vacuum over their floor-- ebbing and receding like it was being pushed forward and away. It happened outside too-- I could feel it, like rumbling. When I would listen, it was like I was hearing/feeling the electricity or EM in the house. It was not a pleasant sound.

I've gotten this most times I take mushrooms and walk outside. Doesn't seem to be nearly as intense inside or with music in my experience. It can be really disorienting but somehow similar to hearing the ocean moving from underwater or something. Once I do it enough it doesn't seem to bother me but I do wonder if it's there all the time and I'm just blocking it out.

coAsTal wrote:

It's funny how the plants are really exhausting to run with. I love to see the hyperworlds, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm still living the human life. Desire for comfort seems to override the mind at a point. To be a hollow buddha seems like it may be curse, what would it be like to just be ok with the hyperspaces forever?

You've made a sacred plunge and bring it back to this world... that seems important but I don't know why.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any information on the cactus cultivar or species?Razz Cool

Edit: just saw "My last 16" pach/peru cutting and about 12" of 1" thick etiolated bridge." ... that's heavy ...
I dunno about these bridges man!! Surprised

brewster
#17 Posted : 4/8/2020 11:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow coastal, fascinating read! Thanks for sharing. Hope you'll feel better soon.

kerelsk wrote:
Wow this does not sound like the loving, euphoric, MDMA-esque experience that some people have romanticized Twisted Evil
Thanks for adding this to the Nexus banks regardless coastal! And I'm sorry I browse past these "I'm dosing" threads so quickly without considering what it means to those of us taking the plunge actively Sad

While there is a lot to say about being open about whatever comes up, I have time impression that it also depends on the dose. Smaller doses of Mescaline seems to yield euphoric journeys quite often, higher amounts can give you these existential trips. That has been exactly my experience, too.

But, I mean, a difficult experience doesn't have to be a bad one in the long run. As long as one isn't absolutely overwhelmed, there can be valuable lessons there - like in many difficult experiences in general.