We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Humanity doesn’t get it Options

Anonymous2
#1 Posted : 4/4/2020 2:04:12 PM
The more you know

I thought Fukushima was a straightforward way to tell humans the whales were supposed to stay alive.

The message didn’t get through.

Let’s burn down the Amazonas. Why not? The rainforest consists of wood. Wood burns well. What’s the problem?

Well, the final valve wasn’t the Amazonas. The European Union decided to decrease the CO2 emission until 2050.

It wasn’t a joke, right. Was it?

A few organizations asked Catherine and William not to make three children because they are role models of millions, and the planet cannot survive if people breed like animals.

Did they listen?

People still don’t get it. They try to find a vaccine for COVID-19. Like if the virus was the danger to this reality. I’m not sure, but it’s possible that some people even considered that humanity could be anyhow the victim in this story.

Look around yourself. Look inside you. And tell me, if you are the victim on the planet.

In nature, when there are too many rabbits, what comes next? The foxes. So, what comes when humanity presents it in writing, signed by the leaders, that no matter what happens, they refuse to use the brain they got as a gift?

No, it’s not the foxes. It’s not the virus either. Did you think that? The virus is the trailer before the movie.

Did you ever do origami?

If you did, you should know what every child knows who did it. You can make a bird. You can make a flower or a beetle. You can make anything. However, if you fold and unfold the reality long enough, you will always get the answer.

You don’t have to believe me.

Just keep looking at the sky.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 4/4/2020 6:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
... they refuse to use the brain they got as a gift?...
Of course they use their brain as a gift, look around you.
But they got also other stuff as a gift along with brains:
fear, insecurity, competitiveness, deadly curiosity, alpha strive, traumas, a heap of limitations, reactionary patterns, lust, more lust, blind love, drive, .....

Perhaps you should re position your guild-and-blame toward the fact that we are still half animals? Have we ever seen our selves as we come? Just let everything grow for 10 years and you'll start to have a glimpse. We've come to hate as-we-come on many terrains, not just physical.

I'm if for evolution, but please on the base of accepting our total package. This as square one.

The self condemnation might look as a motivation for change but it hold a self hate that is not really a good square one to depart from imho. Guild is a trick used by religions, politics and spiritualists by automation, it always works. Philosophically it's a fair exercise but it divides people instead of recognizing the mutual situation between opponents.

I must stop myself from writing a book here. Rolling eyes

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 4/4/2020 9:01:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with jees. We are just animals.

Quite succesfull animals. The apex predator of planet earth.

So succesfull, so dominant, that we convinced ourselves that we are not like the other animals. That we are not an animal at all, even.

But that's just a fantasy.

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 4/4/2020 9:31:07 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Dont you use the medicines you discuss here?? haha.. There is no we only I.. And not even an I.. but definitely one.. The only one.. And no animal.. no material thing at all... thats just a show that evaporize together with any dose above 50mg DMT.. Keep the clarity.. FOCUS!! Nothing can touch you in that space.. Only your mind...so guard it with your life... Best thing with life is to die.. dont struggle so much.. Let yourself go... be free! Namaste! haha preaching!!Twisted Evil
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 4/4/2020 9:36:50 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Be the background and let the show go on....

Anonymous2
#6 Posted : 4/4/2020 10:29:44 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
Dont you use the medicines you discuss here??

I wanted to ask the same yesterday on Shroomery.

Eaglepath wrote:
haha.. There is no we only I.. And not even an I.. but definitely one.. The only one.. And no animal.. no material thing at all... thats just a show that evaporize together with any dose above 50mg DMT.. Keep the clarity.. FOCUS!! Nothing can touch you in that space.. Only your mind...so guard it with your life... Best thing with life is to die.. dont struggle so much.. Let yourself go... be free! Namaste! haha preaching!!Twisted Evil

Many months ago, I read a post from you, and I already wanted to talk about this.

It’s also related to why I deleted my earlier posts.

Yes, there is one mind.

The so-called "God" and "Satan" are the same creature. Or, we can call it Brahman or One Consciousness. It doesn’t matter.

I don’t need 50mg DMT to get there. I guess I am sensitive to it. Mushrooms also work for me every second day.

At the "place" or state I keep visiting, there is no love or hate. There are no good and evil. There are no good and bad.

It’s all for fun.

There was no evolution.

People are Maya.

There isn’t always more than one "creature" even as an illusion. The most beautiful is when it’s whole.

Reality is a self-creating structure that relies on the principles and laws the Mind has set in motion. They exist only to allow the mind not to start over from scratch again and again.

It’s pointless to fix this planet. After the fire and fun, something else will come.

🦑🛸🐙

Anonymous2
#7 Posted : 4/4/2020 10:36:48 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
Be the background and let the show go on....

I only read about the so-called "ego-death". To me, it’s the rest of the world that disappears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUuWbswMobc

4:20

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 4/5/2020 12:34:56 PM

Anonymous2 wrote:
Eaglepath wrote:
Dont you use the medicines you discuss here??

I wanted to ask the same yesterday on Shroomery.

Eaglepath wrote:
haha.. There is no we only I.. And not even an I.. but definitely one.. The only one.. And no animal.. no material thing at all... thats just a show that evaporize together with any dose above 50mg DMT.. Keep the clarity.. FOCUS!! Nothing can touch you in that space.. Only your mind...so guard it with your life... Best thing with life is to die.. dont struggle so much.. Let yourself go... be free! Namaste! haha preaching!!Twisted Evil

Many months ago, I read a post from you, and I already wanted to talk about this.

It’s also related to why I deleted my earlier posts.

Yes, there is one mind.

The so-called "God" and "Satan" are the same creature. Or, we can call it Brahman or One Consciousness. It doesn’t matter.

I don’t need 50mg DMT to get there. I guess I am sensitive to it. Mushrooms also work for me every second day.

At the "place" or state I keep visiting, there is no love or hate. There are no good and evil. There are no good and bad.

It’s all for fun.

There was no evolution.

People are Maya.

There isn’t always more than one "creature" even as an illusion. The most beautiful is when it’s whole.

Reality is a self-creating structure that relies on the principles and laws the Mind has set in motion. They exist only to allow the mind not to start over from scratch again and again.

It’s pointless to fix this planet. After the fire and fun, something else will come.

🦑🛸🐙

Yes.. Bravo, one more enlightened little monkey on her/his way haha..

The place or state that you keep visiting, thats the reality..Thats your real home.. Good for you.. Beautiful!Love

Matoskah
#9 Posted : 4/5/2020 1:35:54 PM

White bear

That's a great piece of origami.

My wife and I has this endless, shared dream about humans reverting back to more nature-friendly ways where the machines are long gone. Where roads are turned back into woodlands and moss.

Fukushima is a fine example of natures way; it thrives when we're not there and seldom the other way around.

I'm not so sure about the rest; I say live and let live in peace and harmony.Love

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 4/5/2020 2:31:24 PM

Can you see the problem with dualism here.. Nature and us? There is no such thing.. only one.. I have this dream where we were better of nature and this materialistic drag with burning sun.. cold winters.. hunger.. threatening animals.. sickness.. etc etc.. you can play with this how you want..Smile

Eaglepath
#11 Posted : 4/5/2020 2:41:09 PM

And the mosquitos... Jeeezes christ!!Shocked

VoidBeast
#12 Posted : 4/6/2020 7:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Humans are clever, but not actually very intelligent. We are animals, 100%. Most of what humanity does, whether we moralize it as good or bad, comes from the same instinctual drives all social animals have, yet we see it as different because we imagine a higher power (whether god or the brains we see as godlike) has granted us moral superiority. If, for example, people continue to have large families and contribute to overpopulation, rather than recognizing that this is based on the same drive that makes a male lion kill a rival's cubs and breed with the females to ensure his genetic lineage, we see it as the highest form of love and achievement. Nevermind that if one's love were really so great, it could be readily given to needy orphans, yet look how many people will refuse this method of finding family even when they struggle to have children - any amount of fertility treatments is better than it "not being yours." Meanwhile, my dogs clearly understand unconditional love better than most humans, yet most would not view them as being of the divine. That's just one example, but even the "highest" human drives such as altruism and such, can be found in other social animals. As can consciousness and intelligence, in any way such can be externally measured (scientifically speaking, it can't even be proven that humans are conscious, so it is interesting to me we have decided we are the arbiters of what that even means).

IMO, everything is part of the same thing, and that thing is Nature, whether on this planet, plane, dimension or otherwise, that Nature is the divine, both natural and "supernatural." Humanity's grand delusion is that it is above Nature, not of it, different, risen. That man has the divine spark and almost as an insult finds himself here in this muck of automatons and illusions in which he must set himself apart from. Even if some would grant those other aspects of creation some divinity, it is usually arranged as lesser than the position humanity finds itself. This is because it is embedded in human psychology to view the world in hierarchical arrangements, our social animal nature wants to believe in an authority figure, and that authority should either be man himself, or a projection of his ego. This way of thinking stemmed from the "Dominator cultures" per Terence McKenna or "Taker cultures" per Daniel Quinn, but aspects of it are so insidious that even when people try to step away from the assumptions of modern industrial societies, they often do not question this original tenet. "Manifest destiny" basically; that humanity is the god of this world and the world was made for us to do as we will. What humanity would benefit from is some humility and recognition that we are part of a great mystery that involves much more than our own species and whatever transient desires and fantasies we may currently have.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

dragonrider
#13 Posted : 4/6/2020 7:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VoidBeast wrote:
Humans are clever, but not actually very intelligent. We are animals, 100%. Most of what humanity does, whether we moralize it as good or bad, comes from the same instinctual drives all social animals have, yet we see it as different because we imagine a higher power (whether god or the brains we see as godlike) has granted us moral superiority. If, for example, people continue to have large families and contribute to overpopulation, rather than recognizing that this is based on the same drive that makes a male lion kill a rival's cubs and breed with the females to ensure his genetic lineage, we see it as the highest form of love and achievement. Nevermind that if one's love were really so great, it could be readily given to needy orphans, yet look how many people will refuse this method of finding family even when they struggle to have children - any amount of fertility treatments is better than it "not being yours." Meanwhile, my dogs clearly understand unconditional love better than most humans, yet most would not view them as being of the divine. That's just one example, but even the "highest" human drives such as altruism and such, can be found in other social animals. As can consciousness and intelligence, in any way such can be externally measured (scientifically speaking, it can't even be proven that humans are conscious, so it is interesting to me we have decided we are the arbiters of what that even means).

IMO, everything is part of the same thing, and that thing is Nature, whether on this planet, plane, dimension or otherwise, that Nature is the divine, both natural and "supernatural." Humanity's grand delusion is that it is above Nature, not of it, different, risen. That man has the divine spark and almost as an insult finds himself here in this muck of automatons and illusions in which he must set himself apart from. Even if some would grant those other aspects of creation some divinity, it is usually arranged as lesser than the position humanity finds itself. This is because it is embedded in human psychology to view the world in hierarchical arrangements, our social animal nature wants to believe in an authority figure, and that authority should either be man himself, or a projection of his ego. This way of thinking stemmed from the "Dominator cultures" per Terence McKenna or "Taker cultures" per Daniel Quinn, but aspects of it are so insidious that even when people try to step away from the assumptions of modern industrial societies, they often do not question this original tenet. "Manifest destiny" basically; that humanity is the god of this world and the world was made for us to do as we will. What humanity would benefit from is some humility and recognition that we are part of a great mystery that involves much more than our own species and whatever transient desires and fantasies we may currently have.

I think this "arrogance" is simply the result of us being so incredibly succesfull. We are at the top of the food chain, the dominant predator. Almost untouchable.

Dominance always carries the risk of breeding a certain arrogance. Don't people in industrialised nations see themselves as different from "barbarians"? Haven't the "blue-blooded" among us always seen themselves as exempt from the plagues of ordinary human life, like having to work for a living, etc? Don't they always say in the sopranos, that you don't touch a made guy or something?

It may have something to do with mortality and the fear it brings. When you're dominant, you have the luxury that you can at least pretent you're immortal. Animals are mortal. They die and decompose. We don't like the idea of that happening to us, so we pretent we're different.

VoidBeast
#14 Posted : 4/6/2020 9:22:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:

I think this "arrogance" is simply the result of us being so incredibly succesfull. We are at the top of the food chain, the dominant predator. Almost untouchable.

Dominance always carries the risk of breeding a certain arrogance. Don't people in industrialised nations see themselves as different from "barbarians"? Haven't the "blue-blooded" among us always seen themselves as exempt from the plagues of ordinary human life, like having to work for a living, etc? Don't they always say in the sopranos, that you don't touch a made guy or something?

It may have something to do with mortality and the fear it brings. When you're dominant, you have the luxury that you can at least pretent you're immortal. Animals are mortal. They die and decompose. We don't like the idea of that happening to us, so we pretent we're different.

I agree completely. As you point out, this kind of thinking echos through our relationship with various "others" we perceive, whether the rest of the natural world or other members of our own species. From the top, it is much better to think one is there because one deserves it than because one killed or oppressed whoever or whatever was in the way; that causes a lot of cognitive dissonance. I certainly think that our frenzy for dominance over other life, as well as other cultures and people, comes from the dislike of the idea that we could die. Death is clearly part of the natural world as well as the ultimate other; only through dominating the entire world (as if it were possible) and subjugating the other could our immortality complex be affirmed and our collective ego feel "safe" at last.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Jees
#15 Posted : 4/7/2020 1:03:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great posts Love
About the title: Humanity doesn't get it.
A possibility of defining "it":
We are all one and undivided, that separation is an illusion.

One can experience this one-ness but then one returns into the differentiated state and now suddenly the one-ness seems an illusion, e.g. if my neighbour is in pain I don't feel it because we are separated.

Imho a lot of spiritual seekers don't get "it" concerning the differentiating aspect of existing being not open for negotiation. I see a lot of denial there, or should I suggest once more: a hate against nature as-it-comes?

The differentiated state represents creation (and vice versa).
The tiny transistor knows what differentiating is, and using that wisdom in hardware we create the internet with it, music, communication, games, science,..
The promise of quantum computer rests on 1 extra accessible differentiated state, a whole new perspective for hardware implementation give rise to never before seen potentials.

My point:
The differentiated/separated state is no illusion, it's there.
What enables to say "it's an illusion" is exactly subject of denial.
One-ness exist too (at core level?), I felt it, or I believe so.
Imho they support/mirror/compliment each other, like yin and yang?

Noticed many spiritualists galloping lopsided with the all-one-ness aspect, carried away downright dismissing what's different. I promote encompassing of seemingly mutual contradictions, not so much excluding.
Yes, we don't get it:
we don't get what energy is
what gravity is, what light is, magnetism is
what life is, what the cosmos is, what purpose is,
we can fiddle with it, calculate with it, estimate it,... but we don't get it, at all.
We're still seeking, totally flabbergasted.

PS: as usual my thoughts move on the fringe of cutting corners, wake me up from wanking my assumptions if called for.
Love

Eaglepath
#16 Posted : 4/7/2020 8:55:52 AM

May I suggest to you all that you do a little experiment... Go into a dark room.. close you eyes.. now take a deep breath and imagine that you don't have a name no more.. no memories no more... No body no more.. let it go.. let your senses go... Let you thoughts go... What is left? Behind the darkness is something no? Something that you can not define no matter how hard you try... Because if you do then you are using you mind again... I told you to turn that off!! How are this you? What is it? Is at an animal? Is it apart or different from anything else? If so could you point out the difference please? Do you think finally that anyone that does this experiment would have any kind of difference in experience..? If so please point out that difference... Try to puncture yourself and realize that in this space there is only one... How could there every be any difference in the darkness? It's indefinable.. you can't.. if you can you are deluding yourself and living in your mind... But thats ok too..it's a funny toy to play with.. and yes it's a sort of half real toy.. but still a toy that you just need to break free from someday like all small children eventually have to do.. otherwise you will unfortunately suffer forever.... I know you like the stimulation it brings but please break that addiction.. it's just a bad habit.. now.. use the plantsLove

Eaglepath
#17 Posted : 4/7/2020 9:05:48 AM

The most terrifying experience you ever will have is when you realize that you are completely alone.. There is only you and nothing or no-one else....

Anonymous2
#18 Posted : 4/7/2020 1:16:01 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
The most terrifying experience you ever will have is when you realize that you are completely alone.. There is only you and nothing or no-one else....

You summarized what I knew since my third truffle trips, and what I tried to discuss with my friends, therapist, people here, and a person whom I never met.

The only person of the above, who - as I believe - understood it at least a little bit, disappeared. He was an old friend.

I saw a few posts from you months ago, and I understood you knew it already.

More or less everyone else thought "I was crazy" or I didn’t know I hallucinated.

Two of them told me to prove it. I told them, "You don’t get it. This world is not about to make you believe what I say. This world is about to make me not believe it".

Since that time, a lot of things happened. I would summarize it like if I was sending messages to myself to tell me, "It is true, and you know it."

I will read your advice from the other post. Today, you came to my mind on the trip. I just finished writing it down:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1050969&#post1050969

Anonymous2
#19 Posted : 4/7/2020 1:23:28 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:

That’s also why I stopped my therapy. I figured it out I could also talk to her when I was home, alone, in the shower. She was even more understanding that way.

I noticed when I took enough DMT, people stopped making a noise. It wasn’t my hearing.

Lately, when I smoked weed, I saw my "friends" turning into 2D cartoonish faces, fading away and washed out of existence.

And when I still asked "myself" whether it is true, I laughed at my face telling me one of these: "what the fuck did you think?", "do you want it to be otherwise?", "who is asking whom?"

Eaglepath
#20 Posted : 4/7/2020 3:17:07 PM

Its beautiful to read this.. It really seems like your awareness/consciousness/being is blooming like a little lotus flower.. That makes me smileSmile

And dont care about others so much just swallow your insights and try to hold them to yourself as much as possible.. Its hard and frustrating I know.. But anyway..Smile

In the end its just a dance.. And we are dancing .. even now writing with endorphines fireing in the head trying to compose something smart.. haha.. Viva la Vida.. Y Madre TierraLove

12NEXT