We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Breakthrough "Paradigm Shift" Options

OverKill
#1 Posted : 4/5/2020 10:25:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First and foremost I would like to thank the creators/members of this site for their thoughtful insight and tremendous work that has been put into creating a digital platform for fellow Psychonauts to seek information and advice from peers.

Now, after months of research and a few books under my belt (DMT:The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman..HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND by Michael Pollan) I decided to begin extracting my own product in attempts to experience the ineffable. After a few pleasant visits to the "Cosmic Waiting Room" on a Mimosa Hostilis extract..and a WELL DESERVED "Hyperslap" on dosing in the wrong set & setting on Acacia Confusa via GordoTEK extraction, I was able to find a sweetspot in my own Zen area I created for just this purpose : a Full Breakthrough.

Like a cotton headed ninny muggins I didnt wait for my digital miligram scale to arrive in the mail, and I just put a big pile of my product in my stand up glass bong/bubbler and let her rip. After seeing what 45mgs looks like now, I would have to assume that I placed around 125mgs into it. No amount of preparation could have gotten me ready for what took place.

I do not remember putting the pipe down because my hands disappeared, then my arms, and finally my body dissolved into a glob of energy that was taken for a ride on a cosmic wave. I didn't have a chance to let go because I was already gone. My soul finally touched down in the most Alien apartment. There is no way my mind could have conjured up what I was being shown. A being that somehow spoke directly into my mind by building and disassembling objects in front of me was telling me to look at each one while it described what they did. Everything was made up of digital pixelated red yellows and greens flashing and probing about. "THIS IS WHAT THIS DOES" tik tok tik tok.."AND THIS ONE DOES THIS" tik tok tik tok..Now heres the part I cant wrap my mind around..Each object it was showing me was making me feel emotions/senses that should not exist based on the laws of physics in this reality. Senses far greater than touch or taste or sound. The objects were moving in and out of me and each time they did I felt more and more at home. What it was showing me was so profoundly impossible that I couldn't help but say "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, WOW"..To make matters more interesting, it was telling me that this is where I came from, where I am, and where I will return to when my life on Earth ends. "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW BUT YOU'LL BE BACK" tik tok tik tok. And just like that I was sucked back to life here on Earth.

Tears of joy joined with an indescribable new found love for life were felt as I reached up to the stars and gave my repeated THANK YOU to the creators for opening my eyes. It took me about 3 days to talk to anyone normally after that, and I have a new appreciation for this existence that has been given to all of us. What a splendid ride we are all a part of! Has anyone else experienced something similar to what dear little tik tok showed me?
"Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that we all enter the food chain, and not always at the top" -Hunter S. Thompson

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

potnoble
#2 Posted : 4/5/2020 10:56:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing

What a wonderful molecule

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Matoskah
#3 Posted : 4/5/2020 12:16:35 PM

White bear

OverKill wrote:

Like a cotton headed ninny muggins I didnt wait for my digital miligram scale to arrive in the mail, and I just put a big pile of my product in my stand up glass bong/bubbler and let her rip. After seeing what 45mgs looks like now, I would have to assume that I placed around 125mgs into it. No amount of preparation could have gotten me ready for what took place...

I do not remember putting the pipe down because my hands disappeared, then my arms, and finally my body dissolved into a glob of energy that was taken for a ride on a cosmic wave...

Tears of joy joined with an indescribable new found love for life were felt as I reached up to the stars and gave my repeated THANK YOU to the creators for opening my eyes. It took me about 3 days to talk to anyone normally after that, and I have a new appreciation for this existence that has been given to all of us. What a splendid ride we are all a part of! Has anyone else experienced something similar to what dear little tik tok showed me?

Welcome, OverKill
I'd be remiss if I didn't strongly advice against eyeballing dosages with porous/crystalline materials. It's impossible since our eyes can't tell if it's a porous amount or a rather dense amount which makes a world of difference. Back in the days my mate and I used to eyeball before weighing and we we're often very wrong.

Not remembering putting your tool down is actually the reason why I started vaping with a sitter; I just couldn't get the tool out of my hand quick enough and I ended up dropping a scalding hot glass piece on the coach, floor etc. In dosages this high a sitter is most appropriate.

The tears of joy or in my case often just ecstasy are glorious aren't they Love

Did you omit any auditory hallucinations in this report or did you not experience them?
They were the most pronounced factors in my old days of high-dosage dmt trips; I'd have normal noises too like the "click" or "clucks" of saliva being amplified and distorted almost beyond recognition yet in there with me in the hyperspace.

Safe travels!

OverKill
#4 Posted : 4/12/2020 8:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been playing music while taking the journey. I am loving PSYDUB as it sounds eerily similar to the natural sound of the DMT realm..Like crystalline wind chimes of energy.
"Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that we all enter the food chain, and not always at the top" -Hunter S. Thompson