We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Time to say "Hello".... Options

Hound
#1 Posted : 4/5/2020 11:11:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First, thanks for admitting me to the Nexus. I have used it as my main source of knowledge over the last few weeks.

My story is that I am in my mid 50s. From my teens and into my 30s I experimented with various psychoactives, mainly LSD and mushrooms - but moving more toward MDMA in the 90s as that became common. For the last 20 years or so, I have only been occasionally smoking weed.

About a year ago, I picked up a copy of Strassman's "The Spirit Molecule" and reading that gave me the urge to try DMT for myself.

I did a lot of research and was happy to find out that I could probably create my own DMT with commonly available items. This was fantastic as I really didn't want to descend into the underworld looking to source some. Those days are long gone....

Over the course of a month or so I acquired the bits needed to try Noman's tek, including 100g of powdered MHRB. Then about a week ago I tried my first extraction from 50g MHRB. I was probably a bit sloppy with it, but yielded somewhere over 300ug of crystals - but I did have plant material contamination so recrystallised it. I ended up with about half that amount.

I intended to use the "direct mesh" vaping approach and got set up to do that. I failed dismally and pretty much wasted all that spice. I did get some minor visuals and a bit of a body rush but that was about all.

So I tried again with the other 50g of MHRB being much more precise, using a 1:1.1 ratio of MHRB/NaOH and this time heating my naphtha before pulls. I also let the base solution soak for 24 hours before the first pull and for longer periods between successive pulls. This time I yielded 415ug of very light yellow spice. I did not recrystallise this.

I dissolved 300ug of this into 7ml of a 50/50 mix of VG/PG - approximately a 1:24 mix of spice to e-juice. This time, I was going to just try vaping it using a (Valyrian 2) sub-ohm mesh tank rather than the direct mesh approach.

I got myself sorted out late one evening when I wouldn't be disturbed and took a big lungful, held my breath and waited. Nothing. So I took another big hit....

Wow! The world dissolved into the most fantastic, high resolution visuals. Information everywhere I looked. It felt like I was in a cartoon. Ten minutes later I was coming down and sat down to record my thoughts.

So the juice approach worked. The bark was good. All was good!

Over the next couple of nights I experimented. Three or four hits on the juice was about right to be floating in a sea of visuals, information and beauty. I felt like being out of my body at times but not the often described travelling. I was just "there" but nowhere in the middle of all the beauty. No elves or entities yet, so not a full classic "breakthrough". Still however the best psychedelic experience I have ever had. Not the strongest as I did some crazy strong LSD trips in my early years but more beautiful and serene, plus I wasn't tripping for 8 hours and then screwed up for the next 24!

Anyway.....that's where I am up to.

I ordered some more bark and now have another 50g extraction underway and will do the first pull this evening. My plan with this is to wait until I have a total of 1g of spice and then dissolve that in 10ml of ejuice to give a 1:10 concentration. This will be more than 2x the strength of the previous batch and I am hoping for a 2 or 3 hit breakthrough at this strength. I read a lot about a 1:6 ratio being preferred but I think that the efficiency of vape coils now is so good that this might be too strong.

So 1:10 it will be for the next round of experimenting.

The benefit of the vape approach is that it is extremely discrete as there is no typical "drug paraphernalia" on display and the spice just sits happily in the juice tank until I want a hit, at which point it is immediately accessible. No flames, no danger.

So that's me. And........"Hello!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.