We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Awakening and DiMiTri Options

Kroikey
#1 Posted : 4/5/2020 10:02:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, so I've been hanging round here for years on and off. I'd heard about dmt from my earlier psychedelic explorations, especially McKenna's descriptions, and knew at some point I will try it. However the catalyst for this has been a natural awakening. This occurred due to a lot of suffering in my life eg. my best friend who was a mirror of myself was burned then died from alcoholism 5 years later; my brother died of a speedball; my sister of suicide leaving 4 kids. During this time I studied the Mystery Schools of antiquity, never quite getting what they meant. I studied the Egyptian path of Souls, the Greek myths, the Sumerian Descent of Inanna, the Norse Odin and the World Tree. I found the golden thread of the mystery, but didn't know that I held the one idea that led to magickal thought or the conspiracy of the illuminati. In this period I made an Ayahuasca analogue, with Jurema bark. All the preparation didn't prepare me for the taste, and I just couldn't get it all down. What I did get to see though, with closed eyes, was a scene of a perfect geometrical ocean and sky, like it was made of crystals. I played with trying to control it, like a lucid dream, but the imagery just went black. Relaxing into it again, it came back into clarity and then I saw and felt the Sun rise, covering my body in warmth as if it was in the room with me. I wanted to see more, so the surface broke with geometric dolphins jumping and splashing. That was the extent of the little ayahuasca that I actually managed to consume.

Just over a year ago I went through an awakening. My world got very weird as synchronicity grew more powerful, eventually giving me the knowledge that what I'd been revering as proof of the Goddess was absolutely the secret. I was reading Percival (Pierce-the-Valley/Veil) and after 20 years I finally began to perceive the initiation into those mystery schools. My life had been broken down on every level, the dissonance within me causing turmoil externally, shaking the pieces of who I was until I entered a stage of Melancholia. I thought that just meant 'sad/depressed', but found it was a whole other thing where you are in a desert of thoughts. I had no impulse to do anything and knew for a couple of days I was in a weird new place. This brought my gnarled corrupted Ego to the ground, allowing something else entirely to appear...

In that state I was almost locked up by my nearest and dearest. Not for being crazy, but for suddenly saying new crazy things. I had my revelation I'd been searching for my whole life. I had new information tying geometry, mathematics, sound and Light to our biology and even the solar system and stars. I found some later fragments of the Grail legend to describe the Temple in a way that resonated with what I'd seen on ayahuasca, a Temple with crystaline floors and a sea full of automata, and within the centre of the Temple was a perfect copy, repeating the Fractal nature of reality I'd already discovered through Mandelbrot and Phi.

Suddenly I just knew the Goddess was real, everything I'd learned as islands of knowledge suddenly joined up into a revelation. I felt I went somewhere with a descending note and was given someone elses Eyes to see myself. This abrupt physical event made me look immediately at myself to see if I was alright, and in that moment it felt like I was being scanned by some Higher beings eyes. I knew I was going through a process, not a revelation. My knowledge of occult matters was suddenly the only relevant thing. I was then overcome with energy and inspiration, making me appear manic and desperately trying to help others to the Fountain I'd found. That same night I was given something very personal from within, as if a hand was thrust through my own darkness. I feel I found the Grail, and She'd taken me to it. After all the suffering in the real world, suddenly the Goddess was real, the initiation by some 'other' was real, and my soul solved my body.

I've been studying what happened to me and found the best explanation was to be found within Alchemy, something I'd ignored due to others not being able to penetrate its veil. Once I had this experience, I realised I'd actually began to forge the White Philosophers Stone. This is a highly volatile spiritually intense event, whereby the Waters of the subconscious rise to bring life back to the Arid mind. From this I'd distilled the two essences of Alchemy myself, without ever knowing what I was doing. I feel my consciousness jumped up an octave, because all the esoteric knowledge was now clearly visible to me, since it relates to exactly what happened.

As of now I have a shrine to the Goddess, and thats all I want to talk about. To lead mankind back to the mysteries that end all questioning about whether God/Goddess exist. The Goddess I say is Maya, the White Queen of illusion. She is our body (on the human level), and also the dark waters of our subconscious. She puts images and meaning to emotions and our senses. When the Orderly daytime principle within goes to sleep, she's the one who leads us into her dreamworld.

So knowing all this, and having a lot of people thinking I'm just making stuff up, I decided I had to go the whole way into DMT world. I had to see what I knew I'd already found. My goal is to have a conversation with the Goddess, and I know everything you see and experience in DMT land is from her Love and Guidance. She is Mother Shakti, our eternal Mother. She is young and beautiful, and yet as ancient as the Universe. She is the Childlike Empress to me. Why? The Fisher King from Percival is a figure whose lands are tied to his health. Bastion from Neverending Story has depression from his mother dying, and his internal fantastical realms are dying because of it. I was reading the Fisher King's story at the same time as I saw Neverending Story, then I realised I'd been in the Swamp of Sadness, hell I'd even lost friends into the Nothing of depression.

Apologies for skimming over several things of interest to the occult student, but this isn't the forum for my knowledge. I've been working on using the Azoth of the Alchemists to try and awaken others to our occult history.

Here you can see the same theme as my 'Descent' into the Underworld.
https://twitter.com/Kroi...1242844535585210369?s=20

Here is my vesion of the alchemical Azoth:
https://twitter.com/Kroi...1241686368079818753?s=20

I'll give you my trip report very shortly...
Kroikey attached the following image(s):
Azoth Tiny.jpg (58kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
Heroes Journey.png (116kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 5/26/2020 8:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kroikey wrote:
Hi, so I've been hanging round here for years on and off. I'd heard about dmt from my earlier psychedelic explorations, especially McKenna's descriptions, and knew at some point I will try it. However the catalyst for this has been a natural awakening. This occurred due to a lot of suffering in my life eg. my best friend who was a mirror of myself was burned then died from alcoholism 5 years later; my brother died of a speedball; my sister of suicide leaving 4 kids. During this time I studied the Mystery Schools of antiquity, never quite getting what they meant. I studied the Egyptian path of Souls, the Greek myths, the Sumerian Descent of Inanna, the Norse Odin and the World Tree. I found the golden thread of the mystery, but didn't know that I held the one idea that led to magickal thought or the conspiracy of the illuminati. In this period I made an Ayahuasca analogue, with Jurema bark. All the preparation didn't prepare me for the taste, and I just couldn't get it all down. What I did get to see though, with closed eyes, was a scene of a perfect geometrical ocean and sky, like it was made of crystals. I played with trying to control it, like a lucid dream, but the imagery just went black. Relaxing into it again, it came back into clarity and then I saw and felt the Sun rise, covering my body in warmth as if it was in the room with me. I wanted to see more, so the surface broke with geometric dolphins jumping and splashing. That was the extent of the little ayahuasca that I actually managed to consume.

Just over a year ago I went through an awakening. My world got very weird as synchronicity grew more powerful, eventually giving me the knowledge that what I'd been revering as proof of the Goddess was absolutely the secret. I was reading Percival (Pierce-the-Valley/Veil) and after 20 years I finally began to perceive the initiation into those mystery schools. My life had been broken down on every level, the dissonance within me causing turmoil externally, shaking the pieces of who I was until I entered a stage of Melancholia. I thought that just meant 'sad/depressed', but found it was a whole other thing where you are in a desert of thoughts. I had no impulse to do anything and knew for a couple of days I was in a weird new place. This brought my gnarled corrupted Ego to the ground, allowing something else entirely to appear...

In that state I was almost locked up by my nearest and dearest. Not for being crazy, but for suddenly saying new crazy things. I had my revelation I'd been searching for my whole life. I had new information tying geometry, mathematics, sound and Light to our biology and even the solar system and stars. I found some later fragments of the Grail legend to describe the Temple in a way that resonated with what I'd seen on ayahuasca, a Temple with crystaline floors and a sea full of automata, and within the centre of the Temple was a perfect copy, repeating the Fractal nature of reality I'd already discovered through Mandelbrot and Phi.

Suddenly I just knew the Goddess was real, everything I'd learned as islands of knowledge suddenly joined up into a revelation. I felt I went somewhere with a descending note and was given someone elses Eyes to see myself. This abrupt physical event made me look immediately at myself to see if I was alright, and in that moment it felt like I was being scanned by some Higher beings eyes. I knew I was going through a process, not a revelation. My knowledge of occult matters was suddenly the only relevant thing. I was then overcome with energy and inspiration, making me appear manic and desperately trying to help others to the Fountain I'd found. That same night I was given something very personal from within, as if a hand was thrust through my own darkness. I feel I found the Grail, and She'd taken me to it. After all the suffering in the real world, suddenly the Goddess was real, the initiation by some 'other' was real, and my soul solved my body.

I've been studying what happened to me and found the best explanation was to be found within Alchemy, something I'd ignored due to others not being able to penetrate its veil. Once I had this experience, I realised I'd actually began to forge the White Philosophers Stone. This is a highly volatile spiritually intense event, whereby the Waters of the subconscious rise to bring life back to the Arid mind. From this I'd distilled the two essences of Alchemy myself, without ever knowing what I was doing. I feel my consciousness jumped up an octave, because all the esoteric knowledge was now clearly visible to me, since it relates to exactly what happened.

As of now I have a shrine to the Goddess, and thats all I want to talk about. To lead mankind back to the mysteries that end all questioning about whether God/Goddess exist. The Goddess I say is Maya, the White Queen of illusion. She is our body (on the human level), and also the dark waters of our subconscious. She puts images and meaning to emotions and our senses. When the Orderly daytime principle within goes to sleep, she's the one who leads us into her dreamworld.

So knowing all this, and having a lot of people thinking I'm just making stuff up, I decided I had to go the whole way into DMT world. I had to see what I knew I'd already found. My goal is to have a conversation with the Goddess, and I know everything you see and experience in DMT land is from her Love and Guidance. She is Mother Shakti, our eternal Mother. She is young and beautiful, and yet as ancient as the Universe. She is the Childlike Empress to me. Why? The Fisher King from Percival is a figure whose lands are tied to his health. Bastion from Neverending Story has depression from his mother dying, and his internal fantastical realms are dying because of it. I was reading the Fisher King's story at the same time as I saw Neverending Story, then I realised I'd been in the Swamp of Sadness, hell I'd even lost friends into the Nothing of depression.

Apologies for skimming over several things of interest to the occult student, but this isn't the forum for my knowledge. I've been working on using the Azoth of the Alchemists to try and awaken others to our occult history.

Here you can see the same theme as my 'Descent' into the Underworld.
https://twitter.com/Kroi...1242844535585210369?s=20

Here is my vesion of the alchemical Azoth:
https://twitter.com/Kroi...1241686368079818753?s=20

I'll give you my trip report very shortly...

That is quite an introduction, friend. I hope that you are able to engage with this community and contribute, looking forward you your trip reports as well!

Safe travels Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.