We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first travels and possible black out Options

roscoe1228
#1 Posted : 4/4/2020 10:08:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there fellow psychonauts,

So I have finally entered into hyperspace, the same thing has happened to me each time so far (3*'s). It starts with vivid geometric shapes and then a swirling sort of vertex that I was being pulled in and next thing I know I pop to, really freaked out not knowing what it's happening and everything sounds and feels.... different? The color and shapes and then I sit with my legs pulled to my chest and stare. The feeling is humbling and at the same time just powerful, well that's the feeling I have even though I don't remember anything after the vortex until popping out. The second time afterwards I don't know why, but I sat there and balled my eyes out for a good 5 or more minutes. Just overwhelmed with feelings and felt great after. I am still trying to process this. Is this normal or? I use a gvg and looks like I figured out how to use it. My first does was .025, but I think there was more because of other attempts figuring out how to use the gvg. The second time all I decided i would just use the left over and the third my brother was over to bring me back and that was.016.

Any suggestions or comments would be great and encouraged as I am very new to DMT, I am well versed in psychedelics with LSD and shrooms.

Thanks and glad to be here and look forward to sharing more.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

EphemeralTruth
#2 Posted : 4/7/2020 4:21:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most of my experiences (10-15) have been similar to this, unfortunately. I often only remember images or very short pieces of the experience (or sometimes just an emotional after-feeling).

I will say that sometimes bits come back later, and as you continue to do it you may notice that as it onsets you suddenly remember previous experiences. I think some of this may have to do with our brains just being unable to categorize the things we see on DMT outside of that state. Another theory is that straight DMT happens so fast that us "newbies" just can't pay attention. I liken this to riding a white water raft and trying to watch the scenery!

I have purchased some rue, caapi leaf, and pure powdered harmine, so I intend to experiment with harmalas and see if they can slow down the smoked experience and make it more digestible. I would really love to remember more, because other people's experiences sound so incredible.

To share an interesting insight...

I did a 4.5g bone-dry shroom trip a couple days ago. This was a very powerful experience where I found myself in deep realms contemplating questions of eternal knowledge, whether I liked it or not Smile At one point in this mental space, I thought about DMT. It was like my entire understanding of reality was this huge 3 dimensional spherical space, filled with math and physics and philosophy and everything else we use as humans to define and navigate our world. But then there was this hole in the fabric of this reality... like a sewer drain almost. Down inside thise hole was DMT. It felt like a cosmically strange body of knowledge that existed entirely outside of our normal human understanding, and when I even considered allowing it to come out of that hole, it made me wonder if it would be like a cosmic parasite that corrupts and overwrites everything I thought I knew and understood. It reminded me of talks by Terrence McKenna when he speaks of DMT shaking the foundations of our scientific understanding and societal constructs. While I have always prided myself in highly logical pursuit of truth no matter how strange, DMT may in fact be truth that we are not fully ready to understand. I plan to continue to try, though it remains scary and bizarre in a way that no other human experience could possibly prepare me for.

Safe travels and let me know if you find ways to take back more.

dmtryptaliva
#3 Posted : 4/7/2020 5:19:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sound about right!

dmtryptaliva
#4 Posted : 4/7/2020 5:20:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Laughter, tears, fear, love, cosmic ecstasy. The Secret takes time to learn to handle. You're on the right path, don't doubt yourself.

EphemeralTruth
#5 Posted : 4/8/2020 2:17:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dmtryptaliva wrote:
Laughter, tears, fear, love, cosmic ecstasy. The Secret takes time to learn to handle. You're on the right path, don't doubt yourself.

Can you elaborate on this Secret, as you have understood it?

dmtryptaliva
#6 Posted : 4/8/2020 11:30:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's just a metaphor I like to use for the gnosis that results from DMT breakthrough. I don't have any highly detailed philosophy, but the concept of Maya seems to ring true.

roscoe1228
#7 Posted : 4/10/2020 2:23:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great replies. Like your post ephemeral. I now understand it's going to take a bit to get a handle on this experience. I have the utmost respect for this magnificent substance. I welcome the answers to my questions or even more questions to my answers and am thankful I find this community to Learn and share experiencs in the psychedelic realm.

Mโ—‹โ—‹N
#8 Posted : 4/10/2020 5:35:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would recommended trying to keep a purpose in mind as you blastoff. my purpose is to "observe" but it could even be "union with the universe" or "seeking knowledge". it seems like this helps with checking in with yourself so that your brain writes down some of what its seeing cause otherwise it will just drop its jaw in awe and forget stuff.