We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
healing Options

donia
#1 Posted : 8/18/2010 7:50:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what type of healing is achieved through dmt/analogs ,where does the healing trickle down in life.
I have been adviced to go to the lsd/lsh route ,how do u guys see the healing process through the means
thanks in adavance

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

donia
#2 Posted : 8/27/2010 10:32:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pump

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 8/28/2010 3:04:28 AM

John Murdoch IV

For me psychedelics in general have helped me see destructive patterns in my behavior. They can show me for example how an unhealthy/unbalanced lifestyle affects me and my life.
They point me in a direction that I consider right.

They can just be very straight forward and show me how things really are. Help me understand things that I can not see or understand with my normal awareness.

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 8/28/2010 4:30:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca is the best for emotional/psychological, and possibly physical healing. I have experienced amazing healings with mushrooms, SOMETIMES; I experience amazing healing with Aya 100% of the time.

I have made unimaginable progress through depression, suicidal urges, eating disorders, anxiety, self-hate, self-harm. I have learned to embrace life, all life, my own, the life of the planet. That's profound healing, in my book. Razz

Smoking DMT is also very healing, but sometimes, instead of healing, I instead receive "mystical instruction." Pleased

Real Caapi tea from real Caapi vine is where it's at, if you need to heal.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#5 Posted : 8/28/2010 4:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

If you need real emotional processing, that needs to be done in an space or heat opening empathy..take mescaline..

Ayahuasca and mushrooms can do it also..and they are my preferred routes..but thi is what I would suggest..do some work with ayahuasca and/or mushrooms..and follow up with mescaline cacti..Im very serious about the mescaline..you just have to take mescaline to understand..with mushrooms and ayahuasca you can gain some feel for what the other is like..but mescaline works on a very very different level for me personally. The only thing that was similar so far has been MDMA, but there is still somethign that sets mescaline apart IMO..MDMA really has my respect though when used properly and sparingly for psychological healing of repressed emotion based states of mind.

And yeah....Red caapi...caapi to me also has a very MDMAish quality in a sense, must be the seratonin flow..but lacking the stimulation and other side effects..
Long live the unwoke.

Trevor James
#6 Posted : 3/31/2020 3:24:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
If you need real emotional processing, that needs to be done in an space or heat opening empathy..take mescaline..

Ayahuasca and mushrooms can do it also..and they are my preferred routes..but thi is what I would suggest..do some work with ayahuasca and/or mushrooms..and follow up with mescaline cacti..Im very serious about the mescaline..you just have to take mescaline to understand..with mushrooms and ayahuasca you can gain some feel for what the other is like..but mescaline works on a very very different level for me personally. The only thing that was similar so far has been MDMA, but there is still somethign that sets mescaline apart IMO..MDMA really has my respect though when used properly and sparingly for psychological healing of repressed emotion based states of mind.

And yeah....Red caapi...caapi to me also has a very MDMAish quality in a sense, must be the seratonin flow..but lacking the stimulation and other side effects..

Nice thoughts. I plan on taking San Pedro with a woman whom lives with me. She needs healing more than me and when I had her read something about San Pedro she really wanted to try it as it seems gentle to her. We will most likely be taking other psychedelics together too for healing and I shall possibly report how it goes.

Funny I was afraid to take a full dose alone when I tried it before.

I attribute the fear to being alone.

La Alquimista
#7 Posted : 4/3/2020 10:04:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

While healing is assisted by the molecule its source comes from within. All great advice given in selection of substance. Remember the experience is what you make of it and the mindset you have going in as well as the time you put in after the experience to take in and understand what you experienced is part of it as well.