We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you ever had the same trip twice? Options

SickLilPsycho
#1 Posted : 2/19/2020 7:52:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OR are all trips truly unique in nature?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 2/20/2020 1:07:16 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

In the beginning I had a few similar trips, where the color scheme and “scenery” were very very similar. And the way the trip unfolded was the same, where I would approach these two spinning objects, that almost looked like old fashioned barber shop signs, except cones instead of cylinders. They always spun the same way in front of this wall that was always the same. Since I’ve smashed through that wall, I haven’t seen those objects or that room again though. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#3 Posted : 2/20/2020 8:01:36 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Beautiful descriptions Morpheus♡

The same here. I have had similar trips, 3 of each meme maybe. One is where this line explodes into existence and travels at an inmense speed through all these weird and zaney places where everything exists. The line has an eye on it and it has an insane smile and it actually looks at me with insanity and glee. My awareness follows this explosive line until the line hits a dead end...then it fades out slowly, magically. Thats when its good, when its bad the line explodes from too much energy, from bursting of heat or a chemical meltdown, and it smashes into something, creating 8 different parts of itself which turn into something else (a question mark, an orange traffic cone, a red stoplight, a red alarm buzzer, a squirly line)

Several times I've landed into the same supreme emptiness, total brilliance and creativity. Very hard to explain this one, but its what I consider the holy grail of DMT.

Several times I've landed into the place with the black and white squares floors, and several times I've landed into the place with the lines and symbols on the wall.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

observe
#4 Posted : 2/20/2020 12:47:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had 2 trips 2 months apart that both involved the same aliens/jesters in the same place uploading data into me(report here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=92763&find=unread). One night I was on a gram of mda and I smoked dmt 3 times having the exact same experience all 3 times. I heard upbeat xylophone music (which I hear everytime after this trip) and I could see each beat march forward firmly bound to the marching forward of each second.I saw a neon sign in an alien language against the night sky which was a stage for me to visualize the beat. I then looked at the base of the sign and there was a patio with 3 beds teleporting around it in tune with the beat/seconds like they were dancing. There were tables with people around the patio watching the performance. Grey haired waiters waited on the guests. Each bed had evolving allegorical fractal patterns covering their sheets. After I dropped out of this experience the first time I found it hysterical and desperately wanted to return to this party where the beds have the most fun.

Interesting additions fran and morpheus.

null24
#5 Posted : 2/20/2020 2:39:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Every time I have encountered DMT, it seems to take me to the same "places";and the reports of others seem to reflect that to be the case with others as well- that is for me one of the most intriguing things about the experience, it's universality. This does not mean that the trips are all the same, per se, but that there are distinct commonalities.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

goddard
#6 Posted : 2/21/2020 2:13:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had the exact same trip twice, don't remember much now since it's ages ok but I remember it was 100% same
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

FranLover
#7 Posted : 2/21/2020 3:39:24 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

observe wrote:

I saw a neon sign in an alien language against the night sky which was a stage for me to visualize the beat. I then looked at the base of the sign and there was a patio with 3 beds teleporting around it in tune with the beat/seconds like they were dancing. There were tables with people around the patio watching the performance. Grey haired waiters waited on the guests. Each bed had evolving allegorical fractal patterns covering their sheets.

🃏
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Lampeyelittle
#8 Posted : 2/21/2020 4:02:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first two breakthroughs were basically the same trip, where I revisited my first breakthrough at a "deeper level." I had smoked a little bit of cannabis for my experience to calm my nerves, but it just made everything very vague and "dream-like." My second time I decided to go in sober, and it was a much, much more intense experience.

I remember from both trips seeing a tall orange box that seemed to be watching me, then flying down into this one "town" with humanoid figures in it. When I used up the last of my stash a few months back, I didn't smoke enough to break through but I went to "the void."

The Void told me to smoke more DMT, so we'll see where my next experience takes me!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Jees
#9 Posted : 2/21/2020 8:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever had the same trip twice?
The 'no remembrance" one, more than twice Pleased

Felnik
#10 Posted : 2/24/2020 5:12:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are a few flavors of trip with DMT.
I've had the same ones over and over and over again. They do repeat if you pay careful attention. After enough trips you start to remember.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

unlocked_doors
#11 Posted : 2/24/2020 7:09:29 AM

It's Cheshire Cat o'clock

Jees wrote:
Have you ever had the same trip twice?
The 'no remembrance" one, more than twice Pleased

Funny, I've had one of those, too!
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
― Marcus Aurelius

SunPatterns
#12 Posted : 2/24/2020 9:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive never had the same trip twice before. Not even the environment, color scheme, or anything. Every single time has been different for me.

The only thing that has been consistent is the 'oh shit I think Im dying' feeling. lol

Lampeyelittle
#13 Posted : 2/26/2020 5:25:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found that my "waiting room" is the "void" from my previous experiences. It's a dark maroon color, seemingly infinite in size but with the intuitive feeling of being in an enclosed space. I was able to float around this room for quite some time, just enjoying and being confused at this strange substance and what it is capable of. The only other thing I saw was a humanoid figure made of simple geometry, spheres and blocks, sitting at a computer. I tried to communicate with it but received no response. I figured I might be bothering it, so I floated away for a little while until I faded back into this reality.

Every trip leaves me with more questions than answers! What a fascinating molecule.
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Bosho 23
#14 Posted : 3/30/2020 3:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi peeps in my experience I had two different trips repeat on me one of them was one of my most profound experiences of my life deep as I’ve ever been the thing is I remember having the first hit for each experience but I don’t remember having the second at all it was not till around 4 years later that my bruzza said maybe you dreamt the experience the second time around if I was dreaming it this most amazing beautiful substance has more potential then all we could ever dream of no pun intended ✌️ and 🌈

Plutarchalitea
#15 Posted : 3/30/2020 6:35:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not used DMT yet.

On mushrooms yes, I had a recurring "Butterfly Effect" theme show up in a couple trips.

I watched the film with Ashton Kutcher in the theater on a strong dose and feel it produced the very strange psychological theme that subsequent strong doses induced even if the entire experiences weren't completely identical.

Indescribable really.

Matoskah
#16 Posted : 3/30/2020 10:28:02 PM

White bear

IME they're unique in a way but there's often a recurring theme such as colors: neon purple or deep gold, sharp almost cutting, lines and geometry and my most common one is the liquifying of myself. I usually melt into things and become liquid that's pushed through tunnels and things which is a novel feeling; I'm often smeared into colors and seamlessly mix with them. Elves are also a common thing for some reason. Really small but somehow I can see them clear as day in zoomed in 4k.

Another thing I get from time to time is this terrible BZZUM...BZZZUM sound and feeling that hits my head like a swarm of electrified bees. It almost hurts; it feels really uncomfortable but it often passes pretty quickly too. Though it can happen several times during a long experience.

But exactly the same entire trip, nope never.

La Alquimista
#17 Posted : 4/3/2020 9:46:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes there are similar themes or similar experiences such as strong connection to the divine though generally each trip is unique. They have occasionally had the same trip multiple times in specific times in their life. The trips were great but the times in their life were not so this is not something they wish to repeat. However note it is possible to experience the same trip twice or more if all environment inputs are identical as are the mental preparedness in the brain.