We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A disastrous effect of the COVID-19 Options

Anonymous2
#1 Posted : 4/3/2020 2:39:30 PM
The more you know

So far, I mostly liked it. I mean, I want people to be healthy and happy, and live long, but if it’s already there, let’s look at the bright side.

I can park. There are free parking places. What should I say?

People finally spend less than 30 minutes in my personal aura when I do a 35 minutes grocery shopping. Wow. For that one alone it was already worth having this virus.

I can drive. There is no traffic jam. Also, there is no place to visit as everything is closed but I could drive if I wanted.

The air is not polluted. The global warming almost turned back.

The food courier doesn’t need to see my face to be able to put the food I already paid on the mailbox. All great.

My girlfriend couldn’t visit me, and we will marry a bit later, but I’m introverted anyway. I’ll manage.

Then, I got the virus.

I thought I was okay. I’m without a fever. Except for one day, I could do usual things such as sterilizing PF jars. What could go wrong?

I didn’t feel to take mushrooms in the morning. Normally, I start every second day with a mushroom trip. With the virus, my body told me, let’s skip it.

"Okay. How about a pharma trip?", I thought.

"Maybe later?", my body said.

"Then let’s vape a bit of DMT!". Heureka!

But it crossed my mind that when I vape something, more often than not, it ends up in my lungs. The virus goes to the lungs too. No, they don’t deserve DMT. If they had a good trip, they wanted to stay. It’s a huge mistake to condition someone to something you don’t want them to do. "No trip in my lungs."

So, I just started my days with breakfast and work. And fuck, I gained weight!

The mushroom trips on every second day became part of my diet. I also don’t eat for half a day when I take pharma. But now, I eat every day.

I can’t look into the mirror. I would cry.

We have to stop it. Now.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 4/3/2020 3:42:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear that you contracted the virus please stay inside and stay healthy and well rested. I'm not sure about the doseages that you are taking but maybe (when you are better) consider spacing the mushrooms trips by more than 2 days. That way you don't have to use as much to get the same effect.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Anonymous2
#3 Posted : 4/3/2020 4:23:03 PM
The more you know

Icyseeker wrote:
Sorry to hear that you contracted the virus please stay inside and stay healthy and well rested. I'm not sure about the doseages that you are taking but maybe (when you are better) consider spacing the mushrooms trips by more than 2 days. That way you don't have to use as much to get the same effect.

Thank you.

I can have a full 3D visual trip every second day by consuming 1.5-1.8 g dried mushrooms. With Mazatapec, I even get open-eyed visuals. For example, I see South-American (probably Mayan) totems in the air or a few animal-headed gods in chambers.

Only the virus makes me not do it.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 4/3/2020 8:20:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

SARS-CoV-2 making you fat is certainly better than it making you dead.

Have you been tested for the virus? It's pretty important to know whether you have really been infected with it or not.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Anonymous2
#5 Posted : 4/4/2020 11:56:12 AM
The more you know

downwardsfromzero wrote:
SARS-CoV-2 making you fat is certainly better than it making you dead.

Have you been tested for the virus? It's pretty important to know whether you have really been infected with it or not.

No. The virus is only a joke.

The fire will take care of it.

Matoskah
#6 Posted : 4/4/2020 12:41:50 PM

White bear

Since vaping dmt would greatly increase your heart rate and increase the work-load on your body equal to exercising thus increasing the spreading of the virus I'd be on the safe side and avoid all medicines until your back to full health.

Get some good rest and keep the phone close; the virus is no joke.

Where I live we've now had young healthy people dropping like flies because the hospitals are out of supplies and personnel. We have a law that says health is the only priority. So if an 100 year old gets Corona and needs aid they'll take gramps before the youngsters. It's really backwards thinking since our seniors can't care for others but the young can. Saving people that in normal health already needs to be supervised is a weird priority.

Be safe!

Anonymous2
#7 Posted : 4/4/2020 2:03:17 PM
The more you know

Matoskah wrote:
Since vaping dmt would greatly increase your heart rate and increase the work-load on your body equal to exercising thus increasing the spreading of the virus I'd be on the safe side and avoid all medicines until your back to full health.

Get some good rest and keep the phone close; the virus is no joke.

Where I live we've now had young healthy people dropping like flies because the hospitals are out of supplies and personnel. We have a law that says health is the only priority. So if an 100 year old gets Corona and needs aid they'll take gramps before the youngsters. It's really backwards thinking since our seniors can't care for others but the young can. Saving people that in normal health already needs to be supervised is a weird priority.

Be safe!

I didn’t mean it that it was a joke like if it was not dangerous.

I meant it that it’s the prologue.

SynKyd
#8 Posted : 4/4/2020 3:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take it easy there friend, heal your body so that you have many future years to enjoy your psychedelics with a healthy energy and focus. Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 4/4/2020 6:58:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is not such a disastrous effect. You will probably learn that you don't realy need to rely on psychedelic substances to make life worthwile.

Bill Cipher
#10 Posted : 4/4/2020 7:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
No. The virus is only a joke.

The fire will take care of it.

Are you fucking kidding? Where do you crazies come from?

FYI - If you are gaining weight, you're not sick with COVID-19.