We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Need advice from exp. users on oral MHRB + RUE breakthrough dosage Options

Matoskah
#41 Posted : 4/2/2020 10:37:54 PM

White bear

Jin wrote:
Honestly I would just say please don't start with 10g mimosa if you have'nt got brewing down yet

First get the brewing down you might need to brew a few times before you find the most suitable method for you

Then proceed cautiously with both low amounts of rue and mimosa

and increase as you desire and feel comfortable with

It's a hard thing to judge though since I'm the only one feeling the effects Very happy It makes it difficult to know when my 10g is at least 90% extracted and consumed. One mans hell hole is another mans Saturday.

I'm still thinking of going for 13g as I initially intended. I doubt that 13g would be a blackout dose so as long as there's any improvement in my preparation I should get a stronger reaction this time and then I'll work on it from there. If a change in prep. would make the works then I could simply adjust the dosages accordingly.

If 10g is what I truly experienced the last time then another one would frankly be a let down since I have very limited spare time to do such wondrous things as aya. I usually do these things in seasons.

I do still intend to work on my brewing technique and see what works best; historically I've had better success with rue first then 15-20m after the bark and not mix the two but I'll try to soft boil the rue this time and see if there's any significant change to the experience.

The feedback is very much appreciated Thumbs up Unless there's a huge update on my prep. tek from the comments then I'll proceed with my plan and return with a report probably within the week.

Safe travels! Love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

OliverJ
#42 Posted : 4/3/2020 8:12:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a lot of talking of brewing mhrb in this thread.

I brew chaliponga and I brew caapi. I find brewing mhrb to be ineffective and time wasting.

For Syrian Rue I blitz it (in a herb blender) and down it with water. 30 minutes later I nutri bullet however many grams of mhrb with fruit/berries, water and honey. When using mhrb, this method always provides a superior experience for me. And it tastes excellent Big grin

Matoskah
#43 Posted : 4/3/2020 4:56:03 PM

White bear

OliverJ wrote:

I brew chaliponga and I brew caapi. I find brewing mhrb to be ineffective and time wasting.

For Syrian Rue I blitz it (in a herb blender) and down it with water. 30 minutes later I nutri bullet however many grams of mhrb with fruit/berries, water and honey. When using mhrb, this method always provides a superior experience for me. And it tastes excellent Big grin

I will try chali and caapi someday but first up is the rue and bark Thumbs up

Is the taste really THAT improved? Hard to believe it can ever be made palatable unless diluted into a liter of something tasty Laughing

bismillah
#44 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:12:34 PM

My Personalized Tag

Eat the bark raw? I did this once. It was not a very exciting trip.

Eating the peanut-butter-and-mimosa sandwich took about 30 minutes, was exceedingly gag-inducing, and the trip was very mild. I ended up falling asleep.

I ate 3g of bark and like 100mg of freebase in lemonade. Imagine what sitting down on the toilet the next morning would be like if you ate your whole 13g... Makes me shudder.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

OliverJ
#45 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Matoskah wrote:
OliverJ wrote:

I will try chali and caapi someday but first up is the rue and bark Thumbs up

Is the taste really THAT improved? Hard to believe it can ever be made palatable unless diluted into a liter of something tasty Laughing

I promise you, i won't take MHRB any other way now.

5g mhrb, strawberries, banana and a big tablespoon of honey, blitzed with water. It's honestly enjoyable! All in a mug size amount of liquid. I'll never ever brew mhrb ever again Thumbs up

The come up for me and those who i've shared with (who now also only use mhrb this way) is swift and strong. The nausea is very much reduced/non existent. Although one friend of mine is sick every time without fail.

OliverJ
#46 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:24:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:

Eating the peanut-butter-and-mimosa sandwich took about 30 minutes, was exceedingly gag-inducing, and the trip was very mild. I ended up falling asleep.

I ate 3g of bark and like 100mg of freebase in lemonade. Imagine what sitting down on the toilet the next morning would be like if you ate your whole 13g... Makes me shudder.

Hey Bis, i would never eat the stuff in that manner, its wretched.

When blitzed into a smoothie (i use a nutribullet) it can actually become very hard to notice the mhrb in the drink. I've blended up to 5g and still found the drink not bearable, but pleasant.

Tony6Strings
#47 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:27:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recommend extraction of spice from your mhrb and extraction of harmala freebase from your rue seeds. This way you can weigh out doses of alkaloid and know exactly how much you are taking every time. Also way easier to get down the hatch. Try 200 mg harmala alkaloids followed by (20 minutes later) 100 mg spice. Mix the spice into an acidic beverage, cola soda has worked well for me.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Matoskah
#48 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:43:23 PM

White bear

bismillah wrote:

Laughing Eating bark? No way.

I've only consumed aya as a very reduced tea but I'm excited by the thought of drinking a "tasty Wut? " aya if it's possible.

Matoskah
#49 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:50:04 PM

White bear

OliverJ wrote:

5g mhrb, strawberries, banana and a big tablespoon of honey, blitzed with water. It's honestly enjoyable! All in a mug size amount of liquid. I'll never ever brew mhrb ever again Thumbs up

The come up for me and those who i've shared with (who now also only use mhrb this way) is swift and strong. The nausea is very much reduced/non existent. Although one friend of mine is sick every time without fail.

Ooh strawberries... gonna give that a try today or tomorrow for sure. I'm starting to feel the buildup of anticipation and it's time tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Tony6Strings wrote:

I recommend extraction of spice from your mhrb and extraction of harmala freebase from your rue seeds. This way you can weigh out doses of alkaloid and know exactly how much you are taking every time. Also way easier to get down the hatch. Try 200 mg harmala alkaloids followed by (20 minutes later) 100 mg spice. Mix the spice into an acidic beverage, cola soda has worked well for me.

I did consider it and my wife even recommended it but due to really poor ventilation I'm not comfortable doing any stb or a/b teks. Plus I do want to nail this aya business and feel competent in making it with consistent results.

OliverJ
#50 Posted : 4/3/2020 7:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoothie is your way my friend.

Do your seeds, wait 30 mins, drink a smoothie. Its 100% consistent.

Enjoy your travels. Looking forward to your feedback Very happy

Matoskah
#51 Posted : 6/3/2020 7:19:32 PM

White bear

OliverJ wrote:
Smoothie is your way my friend.

Do your seeds, wait 30 mins, drink a smoothie. Its 100% consistent.

Enjoy your travels. Looking forward to your feedback Very happy

Hey friend, I forgot coming back to you specifically; it turns out that such a large amount of bark readily made the smoothie inedible; it was frankly awful Thumbs down

The potency wasn't affected at all though and the experience was a thing to behold for the rest of my days.

The next time whenever it will be I'll go native on the stuff though; I find it much easier to just chase down with some milk or something like that because that way it's a lot less volume to consume!

Hope you're well and thank you for the advice though; that smoothie was nevertheless also an experience Laughing

PREV123