We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Continuous story Options

Bosho 23
#1 Posted : 4/3/2020 4:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi started smoking spice 15 years ago and it has been a continuous story the whole journey from my first contact to my last I have smoked enough for everyone some nights 3 g of Chang it was very addictive the story that is pls let me no if u have had a similar experiences I have looked asked and wondered if it’s just me

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

zdank
#2 Posted : 4/3/2020 10:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's pretty incredible how easily it can take over ones life.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 4/3/2020 11:24:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bosho 23 wrote:
Hi started smoking spice 15 years ago and it has been a continuous story the whole journey from my first contact to my last I have smoked enough for everyone some nights 3 g of Chang it was very addictive the story that is pls let me no if u have had a similar experiences I have looked asked and wondered if it’s just me

Hi and welcome Smile

Why not start yourself by sharing you experience in more details...

Bosho 23
#4 Posted : 4/4/2020 10:53:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Exitwound thanks for the welcome great to be here how’s things I posted My First Encounter a couple of days ago not sure if you have had a read I’m not really great at writing reports as you see if you have had a read of my first report that was the start of my journey and for the next 15 years I’ve been tested from within everyday like we all do but mine is a test from two beings within me they are the balance of the this universe the yin and yang one red and the other blue which represent mind and soul the devil and god and much more I’ve had each land on my chest in the form of eagles the red was a wedge tailed eagle the blue was bald headed eagle they where real not dmt like visuals REAL they where in proportion with size as well they dug there claws in to my abdomen and opened there beaks over my heart absorbing the love from within that making up the balance symbol the green blue red the blue did not talk the red did he was aboriginal named joe telling me how it was good to see me how he missed me I felt the connection that he was a friend family it was deep many people have said those words to me on my travels but I have never felt that connection with those beings the energy that was flowing within was like nothing I’ve felt and have since behind him where pillars of red gold and black the pillars spilt revelling the brights white light then closed since then through out my journey they fought over where I belong most people will say u are doing it wrong u should let go except both as one but the thing is mine is a very complexed riddle one part being not which side I choose which side am I truly from as I was sent down as it was some type of hyper galactic schooling and this is my final exam and that’s just one question on the exam with much more to follow there where so many little riddles along the way as well and hidden quests to go along with the craziness one of the hidden quests which came to me last night after a amazing LSD trip was that the chakra order is wrong the red and blue need to swap positions we should start our journey through our soul not our mind the mind should be the moment we live in now which it is not it is our soul the reason being your soul should traverse from the start of our journey and our mind should be now preparing us for the next step that’s why the DMT is so confusing to most our soul allows us in but does not understand what truly just happened if we lived in the moment of the mind we would understand so much more and evolve with each experiences to a higher understanding of the quest in front of you and we go from using 10% of our brain to say maybe 20% it’s time the mind evolved as not one being has ever achieved this feat anywhere at any level and opened it up to it full capacity it is impossible at this stage as it not where it belongs in the bigger picture swap them around we will be good to go there is so much more to my journey I hope that sheds some light Exit is sounds crazy but it’s what I’ve seen felt and understood ✌️ and 🌈