We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Coronavirus from the perspective of Mother Earth Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 4/2/2020 5:42:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Chimp Z
#2 Posted : 4/2/2020 7:40:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mother Nature putting us on timeout seems like an eco-fascist perspective on this matter.
Capitalist regimes are taking full advantage of the disaster hysteria.
People are welcoming new authoritarian legislation with open arms.
9 million people still starve to death every year yet no one is really changing their lifestyle to accommodate them.
Does this mean the less fortunate are on timeout by Mother Nature?
It seems to me capitalism is the root cause for these ongoing deadly world crisis.
Capitalism has existed long before Coronavirus and has killed + displaced billions.
I also donā€™t see people welcoming nature more, it appears the masses are scared back into their boxes awaiting this traumatic episode to pass....except it wonā€™t pass because the crisis is catapulted t by capitalism and authoritarian powers.

Chimp Z
#3 Posted : 4/2/2020 7:47:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This epidemic has skyrocketed sales of meat and paper products meaning the lumber industries and industrial agriculture have been profiting greatly throughout this viral storm.
More trees cut down and more animals being slaughtered and less people eating because millions if not a few billion are out of work and unable to purchase food. Not that food needs to cost anything, people are greedy and need inflated profits, but men with badges will shoot those who choose to take food for free. Itā€™s just not a pretty situation for Earth right now. There are more than enough resources to ffeed the world without cutting more trees and animals lives down.

Koornut
#4 Posted : 4/2/2020 9:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chimp Z wrote:
This epidemic has skyrocketed sales of meat and paper products meaning the lumber industries and industrial agriculture have been profiting greatly throughout this viral storm.
More trees cut down and more animals being slaughtered and less people eating because millions if not a few billion are out of work and unable to purchase food. Not that food needs to cost anything, people are greedy and need inflated profits, but men with badges will shoot those who choose to take food for free. Itā€™s just not a pretty situation for Earth right now. There are more than enough resources to ffeed the world without cutting more trees and animals lives down.

It may be different where youā€™re from, but Iā€™m seeing people acknowledging each otherā€™s existence a hell of a lot more and in general being a lot kinder and courteous with each other, less zombie phone use in public.

The suburb I live Iā€™ve seen birds of prey come back into the neighbourhood to hunt the pesky indian minor birds, probably due to the reduction in traffic.

We just hit the big 1million cases worldwide, this thing isnā€™t going away until rapid testing or a vaccine, or god forbid herd immunity (the implications of which I shudder to think about) arrive.

I donā€™t like the term eco-fascist any more than the anti capitalist anarchism youā€™re hinting at. Weā€™re smart as hell and destined for survival and to thrive, I donā€™t know what the next 6 to 18 months has in store for humanity but I hope that at least we can have the type of leadership that is adequately prepared for the next pandemic.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 4/2/2020 10:26:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago, i watched a lecture from a year ago, from a virologist on pandemics.
She said that virusses are in a way guardians of ecosystems: she literally said that if too many animals are being concentrated in a small area, you are just waiting for an outbreak to happen.

And if a lot of people are living together with a lot of animals, then it is not a matter of if, but only of when, some animal virus starts infecting people. If the virus is unknown to the human body, and mutates in such a way that it can be transmitted from one human to another, wich again, is only a matter of when, then a pandemic like this is almost innevitable.

This lecture was from a year ago, so before the current crisis.

The way i see it, it is only a matter of statistics. Wich is why it is not surprising that a crisis like this started in china. Lots of people, lots of animals, and rapid industrialisation. And with a growing population on this planet, this is probably gonna happen much more often than ever before.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 4/3/2020 2:25:45 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The festival of rebirth and the festival of the fool have been cancelled. There's something about this I struggle to articulate.

Absence of plagues in the cities is something of the exception, really.

ā€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
ā€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

BundleflowerPower
#7 Posted : 4/12/2020 7:48:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The way I see it is that novel coronavirus is a species, therefore itā€™s a part of the community of life on Earth. I guess whether the Earth intended it to teach modern society a karmic lesson of some sort is up for discussion. Most of society may not believe such a thing is possible.

Itā€™s interesting to see the response to the outbreak from governments who rely on allopathic medicine for all their knowledge of it (not that Iā€™m against allopathic medicine, itā€™s just that it doesnā€™t seem to be aware of everything going on in the world). I wonder how different it would be if something like shamanic healing and/or traditional medicine were the leading modalities in health care these days.

dithyramb
#8 Posted : 4/12/2020 9:32:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be very different, BundleflowerPower... Something in me misses that.

Your words are true, DragonRider.

And Chimp Z, thanks for speaking the truth.

The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the ā€œrepresentativeā€ of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn whatā€™s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

BundleflowerPower
#9 Posted : 12/22/2020 1:49:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So what do yā€™all make of it now that almost a year has gone by?

Jees
#10 Posted : 12/22/2020 12:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The article:
Quote:
...How could we humans argue that our behavior doesnā€™t necessitate some introspection and modification?...
Okay, that sounds a very sensible thing to do.

Quote:
...I imagined Mother Earth wearing a patient but pained little smile, just like any exasperated parent explaining to her clueless children why they are getting a long-overdue timeout...
I could jump over "..from the perspective of a kitchen table.." but there are limits to my imagination. I know this style of narrative has a huge spiritual fan club but count me out of that.

For serious matters I prefer sober and grounded approach, neutral, like dragonriders post.

Mother earth [have we become gender selective? Poeh] does not have a human sentimental perspective nor does kitchen tables. One does not have to wear a flower in the hair to care. Does it hurt to do so? Certainly not at first glance but mind that articles like that have a polarising effect as it provides ridiculing munition for un-caring people to shoot it all down as one, both package (the message) and it's wrapping paper (the narrative used) are often deliberatively mixed as one and the same. Don't hand them over that munition? Just a thought though.

Sorry for that Embarrased

Metta-Morpheus
#11 Posted : 12/22/2020 2:38:45 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

dragonrider wrote:
A few days ago, i watched a lecture from a year ago, from a virologist on pandemics.
She said that virusses are in a way guardians of ecosystems: she literally said that if too many animals are being concentrated in a small area, you are just waiting for an outbreak to happen.

And if a lot of people are living together with a lot of animals, then it is not a matter of if, but only of when, some animal virus starts infecting people. If the virus is unknown to the human body, and mutates in such a way that it can be transmitted from one human to another, wich again, is only a matter of when, then a pandemic like this is almost innevitable.

This lecture was from a year ago, so before the current crisis.

The way i see it, it is only a matter of statistics. Wich is why it is not surprising that a crisis like this started in china. Lots of people, lots of animals, and rapid industrialisation. And with a growing population on this planet, this is probably gonna happen much more often than ever before.

I just had a similar conversation the other day. Itā€™s like an algorithm by nature. When the concentrations of people/animals get to a tipping point, itā€™s allowing Viruses to evolve rapidly. I can agree with the theory that they are natureā€™s population control. Scratching the fleas off if you will. Slightly morbid, I know. But imagine what the world population might look like had the plague not wiped out 1/4 of Europe, or whatever it was.
ā€œYou think thatā€™s air youā€™re breathing?ā€ -Morpheus
ā€œWhoa fellas, Iā€™m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.ā€ -Leopold Butters Stoch
Itā€™s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isnā€™t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isnā€™t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

bismillah
#12 Posted : 12/22/2020 2:42:18 PM

My Personalized Tag

How do I feel a year on?

The virus is real, but our response to it is utter bullsh*t. It's so plain to see that this crisis is being taken advantage of from every angle, and you can't even point it out because the scared masses accuse you of being insensitive or a conspiracist or whatever.

Here's a funny story: I was out exploring some abandonded houses one day, and stepped on an upturned nail. My shoe was sloshing with blood in moments.
Being far from home, I knocked on the door of a nearby home to ask if I could borrow some supplies to dress the hole in my foot. "Sorry, we have people at risk in here". Next house, same thing. And the next. What, you can't lend me a damned bottle of IPA? I don't have to even come inside! The product of months of fear mongering.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

dithyramb
#13 Posted : 12/22/2020 3:44:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@bismillah

Over here, even camping in the most remote wilderness has been forbidden. I've heard a story of people setting up a tent in a secluded bay where no one ever shows up. A fisher boat passes and sees them. Next thing, the gendarme arrives and forces them to pack up and leave (the fisher captain saw and reported them).

I'm grateful to live in a village where everybody has pretty much returned to normal interactions, including the native elderly villagers. There have been no cases here afaik. And no police or gendarme enforcing the lockdowns, we are free to roam as we wish within the village.

Yes the virus is real. I caught it when I was staying in a far away city. I am fine now. The cities are stressful fearful places. Here the collective reality is chill.

And naturally, there has been an explosion in interest in moving to the countryside, followed by an explosion in rent and land prices in the countryside...
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the ā€œrepresentativeā€ of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn whatā€™s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo