We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tips for first Experience with Salvia D. (Quidding) Options

Budman
#1 Posted : 4/2/2020 2:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! Very long time lurker here, though I have never been an active poster. I am so thankful for these forums.

I recently started growing my own Salvia Divinorum outdoors, and it’s going great. I’ve never had any personal experiences with salvia because the general consensus has always been ‘scary’. After realizing this is an issue caused by irresponsible marketing and dosing, I decided I’d like to give oral salvia a try, but I’m having trouble finding info on dosing fresh leaves. I imagine it has quite a bit to do with the size of the leaves, so I’ll attach a pic showing the size of some of the leaves. I also don’t want to stress the plant out too much so any advice on where and where not to harvest would be appreciated. I’m hoping that 3-4 of the bigger leaves is what I’m looking for, but I’d rather not take the chances cutting my plant only to waste the leaves which is why I don't have an idea of what the fresh leaves weigh.

Thanks!
Budman attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (3,039kb) downloaded 29 time(s).
image.jpg (3,377kb) downloaded 29 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.