We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Knock-knock Options

SynKyd
#41 Posted : 3/18/2020 9:39:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
SinysterKyd wrote:

I am not sure where this quote came from? Or maybe that was your point........

☮️💙🍄🔥

Yes, it was not from here but shroomery, to avoid going personal. By the way, compared to that, the Nexus is already the Island of Peace.

Yeah it’s different cultures for sure, each has its place.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Anonymous2
#42 Posted : 3/18/2020 10:21:08 PM
The more you know

SinysterKyd wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:
SinysterKyd wrote:

I am not sure where this quote came from? Or maybe that was your point........

☮️💙🍄🔥

Yes, it was not from here but shroomery, to avoid going personal. By the way, compared to that, the Nexus is already the Island of Peace.

Yeah it’s different cultures for sure, each has its place.

Sure. My favorites from there are the mushroom cultures.

Jin
#43 Posted : 3/19/2020 2:53:56 AM

yes

Anonymous2 wrote:
(I am not sure anymore my childhood happened. I always thought and lately experienced that memories could be created, taken away, given back.)

Anonymous2 that's paranoia

Don't let the mind make you believe whatever it wants you to believe

And about synchronicity , Many a times what I've said happens , reading minds and how events would unfold in my life around me is a skill I've had for the longest time , I am not always correct though yet synchronistic events are nothing to be baffled or curious about

These things are a norm for many of us , it has never bothered me to know what a person is going to say or do , I am not even bothered when I get it wrong , I get pleasantly surprised
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Anonymous2
#44 Posted : 3/19/2020 8:23:27 AM
The more you know

Jin wrote:

Don't let the mind make you believe whatever it wants you to believe

"Paranoia is the irrational and persistent feeling that people are 'out to get you'".

Although there are various types of it, they are built on anxiety or fear.

When I see things on my trips, I’m calm and pleased. When I am back, I’m not worried about myself.

I had never felt sympathy towards Kali, and I considered the "God is playing hide and seek" a stupid idea. They were amongst the last things I wanted to believe.

Jin
#45 Posted : 3/19/2020 9:12:15 AM

yes

Perhaps it's my paranoia at reading that statementVery happy

Anonymous2
#46 Posted : 3/19/2020 11:14:07 AM
The more you know

Today, I asked two questions before a pharma trip. The experience was unique.

First, DMT didn’t want to come. I thought it could have been because I put it into a small paper, and swallowed it together. Earlier, I always put it into water/lemon juice/coke. But it couldn’t explain it because I felt all the physical experiences I always feel when I take pharma or vape D. Except for, the images were not coming.

Then, we skipped hyperspace. I don’t remember it ever happened. I even go through it on mushrooms. Today, we went from nothing to total 3D.

It provided me with a book, a user manual. I suppose it was an answer to my questions. The title of the book showed me how brutal the question was. I didn’t take it, then it disappeared.

I arrived at a factory. At the entrance or elevator, I saw a goddess with dark skin and a jackal head. I never saw her before today, and I had no idea who she was. Now I know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anput

She showed me her middle finger. I never saw anything like that on pharma. It was totally different from any previous experience. It didn’t fit with them. Also, the factory was shaking as if it was to collapse.

I saw a lot of tiny creatures. They looked like snowballs with colorful features on them. They were all crying. My face was full of tears too.

They showed me machines on shelves. They could be anything from tanks to computers. They were light green.

The whole factory was to maintain this reality. They were working to keep this world in existence.

I didn’t believe in spirits. Until today, I found it somehow annoying when people said "mother ayahuasca". Over dozens of trips, I never saw anything that made me think like that.

Now I know it’s true. I have no words.

Anonymous2
#47 Posted : 3/19/2020 11:25:38 AM
The more you know

I knew nothing of her until today. I never saw her or other Egyptian gods on my trips.

I’m open to any explanation that describes how I can hallucinate something I don’t know but it’s 100% related to a question I ask.

Until I see one, I consider the "it’s real" the correct answer.

Anonymous2
#48 Posted : 3/19/2020 12:27:51 PM
The more you know

Jin wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:
(I am not sure anymore my childhood happened. I always thought and lately experienced that memories could be created, taken away, given back.)

Now I understand it better what you meant. Maybe I wasn’t clear.

I didn’t mean it that memories can taken away by the aliens or the evil government.

I meant it as it’s possible to not remember anything from "previous lives" or other worlds, then out of the blue, you remember something for one minute, and before you could grasp it, it slips away. Yet you know it was a memory of yours.

Anonymous2
#49 Posted : 3/19/2020 12:36:52 PM
The more you know

Jin wrote:
Perhaps it's my paranoia at reading that statementVery happy

Usually, when I tried to talk about these things, the common misunderstandings were they thought:

* I’m talking about being powerful
* I’m talking about my fears
* I already have my solid conclusions

Maybe I didn’t express it clear enough.

It’s not like that first two. It’s realizing how many things were hidden from my eyes, and trying to unveil the "reality", or trying to understand whether it can be unveiled in the first place.

I never talked about what traits other people didn’t have. I’m happy if you can do things, and it’s normal for you. I was wondering about what was happening to me, and not about what things don’t happen to others.

People told me I should not have deleted my posts. Then, when I write down a part of it, you tell me, it’s normal for you, which means, I shouldn’t even mention it.

Jin
#50 Posted : 3/19/2020 2:51:43 PM

yes

Anonymous2 wrote:
I meant it as it’s possible to not remember anything from "previous lives" or other worlds, then out of the blue, you remember something for one minute, and before you could grasp it, it slips away. Yet you know it was a memory of yours.

Yes I've had things like that happening

Anonymous2 wrote:

People told me I should not have deleted my posts. Then, when I write down a part of it, you tell me, it’s normal for you, which means, I shouldn’t even mention it.

Yes please don't delete your posts and share your experiences , I did'nt mean to discourage you

Anonymous2
#51 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:14:53 PM
The more you know

Jin wrote:

Yes please don't delete your posts and share your experiences , I did'nt mean to discourage you

I also see your point, and we should extend the attitude with:

"All Nexus members are supernatural. Many of us cook their fried eggs with magical fireballs and charge their phones with tuned down lightning bolts. Unless you can maintain three simultaneous realities with your mind, don’t bother. "

(I hope it made you smile. That was all its purpose.)

It seems I can somehow "connect" to the one consciousness during my trips. How high level I achieve varies from trip to trip, and it doesn’t depend on the amount I take. It doesn’t get better if I go above a certain dose.

I’m not saying only I can do it. I have no idea what others experience (except for what I read about it). I can tell you only how it was for me.

Even at the highest level I achieved the knowledge was limited. I always get answers but I need to have questions, at least at a subconscious level. However, when I am there, everything seems so normal and natural that I have no questions. I learned I should have questions before I start the trip.

Anonymous2
#52 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:45:23 PM
The more you know

I had a trip when I hit my leg, and later, my head, as I was walking. When I did, in this reality (planet Earth), in the bed, my leg and my head moved. Normally, I don’t feel physical effects on my trips. Nothing at all. It’s like floating. Only this time, and only for a moment, I felt it.

My leg and head moved not because of the pain. I didn’t feel pain. They moved exactly as if I hit them for real. They followed the laws of physics. In the end, it became totally real, even though I knew it that it didn’t happen for real. My mind made it real.

I believe these happened to show me there is no difference. Either those worlds/dimensions are real too, or this one isn’t real.

Anonymous2
#53 Posted : 4/1/2020 1:39:49 PM
The more you know

This is Nexus from Herbalitics, planted three and a half months ago. You can see almost all the leaves developed a plant. One leaf even developed two plants. Two leaves have no plants yet. They all have roots.

The second line of leaves on the new plants seems to drop. I don’t know why it happens. The plants seem fine and continue growing.

DW02 planted on the same day with the same method. There are no plants yet, but all the leaves have roots.

DW08, planted one month ago. They seem happy and normal.

DW10, also planted one month ago.

The leaves grow roots everywhere. Not only in the soil, and not only on the bottom. They grow roots even on the top.

They want and they will reach the sky. We fly together. It’s magical.

PS: I’ve heard the DW02 exhibits a higher growth speed as soon as her cultivator gets a membership on the Nexus

Anonymous2
#54 Posted : 4/26/2020 7:17:20 PM
The more you know

"Don’t take anything too seriously."
"Of course. I always go with the flow."

On my home planet, we call it the Clothespin TEK. It seems to work on Earth too. Be bold and go for the rainbow colors!

Daturas
#55 Posted : 4/26/2020 10:58:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hypercarbolization Smile
If you created me, who created you? ∞

Anonymous2
#56 Posted : 4/27/2020 1:33:20 AM
The more you know

Daturas wrote:
Hypercarbolization Smile

Yeah. When they had the Photosynthesis Class, my mushrooms skipped the school.

SynKyd
#57 Posted : 4/27/2020 3:19:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice work, looks very organized! Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Anonymous2
#58 Posted : 4/29/2020 10:54:42 AM
The more you know

SynKyd wrote:
Nice work, looks very organized! Love

♍️❤️🍄

downwardsfromzero
#59 Posted : 4/29/2020 2:16:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Anonymous2 wrote:

But... have you been going with the flowhood? That would be a useful addition to your activities.

Your chacruna plants are lovely. My (human) babies always managed to destroy mine. I guess this is a sign for me to focus on Phalaris - which now gets fed with babies' (and my) urine. Along with the cacti being fed my nail clippings, I rather like the idea of adding part myself into my sacred molecules. Speaking of which, the most potent shrooms I ever grew were fed on a good bunch of my hair.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Anonymous2
#60 Posted : 4/30/2020 9:59:29 AM
The more you know

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:

But... have you been going with the flowhood? That would be a useful addition to your activities.

Thanks for the idea. So much about lowering my mushroom-related expenses.

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Your chacruna plants are lovely. My (human) babies always managed to destroy mine. I guess this is a sign for me to focus on Phalaris - which now gets fed with babies' (and my) urine. Along with the cacti being fed my nail clippings, I rather like the idea of adding part myself into my sacred molecules. Speaking of which, the most potent shrooms I ever grew were fed on a good bunch of my hair.

Wow. Are you an ent? Have you ever met Gandalf?

PREV1234NEXT