We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT has stopped working for me...? Options

OVERDOSE
#21 Posted : 5/28/2011 4:25:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't, still using the same OB that's worked previously. But I hear ya, I have about one dose of crystals left. I'm gonna give it about a month and try the ash/weed sandwich method with that last bit. Being that the crystals I've been using are a lot more pure than I'm used to it could be somewhat possible that I'm overcooking them in the OB. However I'm still not very confident that it will improve things at all. Because, I mean, the physical effects are still there, as in I feel like I feel when I'm tripping hard so I know I'm getting something, just no visuals or any positive psychey effects... Anyway everyone's advice has been very much appreciated, transcendental love to all

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

OVERDOSE
#22 Posted : 7/4/2011 8:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So after taking a 45 day break, using a different batch of DMT, and being more careful about not overheating it, I still experience zero visuals when I smoke. This is weird, but I think I can come to terms with it because it still feels amazing physically, and there are enough subtle psychedelic effects to keep it interesting.

So it appears I have reached my lifetime threshold for DMT visuals, does this mean that a specific serotonin receptor path is fried or something?

MelCat
#23 Posted : 7/4/2011 9:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried changa?

I've had times where freebase wasn't doing it for me, whether its because of vaping technique or my own personal mindset preventing anything from happening... still not sure because I kinda gave up on smoking freebase.

Even during those times when smoking freebase wouldn't work, changa always does. Granted, I might have to smoke 3x's as much as anyone else partaking, it's always effective.

I recommend browsing the changa fora and figure out which way you want to acquire some harmalas and make a batch. You won't be disappointed.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

OVERDOSE
#24 Posted : 7/7/2011 9:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HOLY GOOD GOD. I can definitely still trip. I don't know where this came from..... I smoked a lot to deal with the pain from bike wreck injuries not even expecting a trip and GOD I GOT MY ASS COMPLETELY KICKED. I thought I would never stop tripping. HAD to be the craziest DMT trip of my entire life.... this stuff is so freaking FUNKY!!!!

OVERDOSE
#25 Posted : 7/7/2011 10:41:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lot more sober now. Yeah that was insane, probably the hardest/longest I've ever tripped on DMT. I estimate that I put at least 100mgs in my oil burner and took three very large tokes, and proceeded to blast off into a 10 minute disembodied hyperspace ordeal. First time I've actually succeeded in breaking through in the last dozen or so attempts. Before this I thought I would never really trip again, so it's been a good day Smile

And yes it was almost certainly an issue with my smoking technique. Or perhaps that I needed a larger than average dose (though there is still a good bit left in the pipe)

Dedalus
#26 Posted : 7/8/2011 3:05:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear Prudence, Let me see you smile

Dear Prudence, Like a little child

The clouds will be

a daisy chain

So let me see

You smile again

Deeear Prudence

Won't you come out to play?
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

DMTRIZZY
#27 Posted : 3/17/2020 8:06:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm having the same issue. I had several amazing experiences with Dimitri and then all.of the sudden it stopped giving me CEVs altogether .....I feel a medium to strong trippyness with trails and geometric patterns but no CEV.....has anyone been through this and found a way to get it back...taking a break? Smoking more than the usual dose ? I make an e juice out of mine and use the same tank and mid from when it worked ....I'm actually making the juice a good bit stronger now but still dont get any CEVs ......VERY DISAPPOINTING AS I LOVED VISITNG HYPERSPACE AND THE ENTITIES .......

Plutarchalitea
#28 Posted : 3/31/2020 7:19:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My goodness all these fancy methods to use Dimitri today.

Perhaps I will invest in a classical psychedelic ranger pipe and vaporize three hits like the good old boys used to.

Edit: sorry for being too cheeky.

Also this might help. Or someone more experienced here might.

https://jacobsm.com/deoxy/deoxy.org/gz_howy.htm

Eaglepath
#29 Posted : 4/1/2020 8:43:01 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

jamie wrote:
Forget the 3 hits and take your dose all in one hit, you should be able to. Dont worry so much about what used to work, since it isnt working now. Just take it all in one big hit.

A little bit like this yes..
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Hound
#30 Posted : 4/7/2020 3:42:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OVERDOSE wrote:

So for anyone who has experienced this consecutive low quality dmt trip phenomenon, is there some way out of it or is my relationship with DMT pretty much just over? It sucks because I still have a lot of extraction materials....

Personally, I would just take a couple of weeks off and use the time to do your extractions unhurriedly. Then try again and see what happens

After 4 evenings in a row of use, I found the visuals to be getting "darker" in terms of luminosity myself.

Just take a break and then come back to it.

dmtryptaliva
#31 Posted : 4/7/2020 5:16:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You don't want to store DMT at 80 degrees. You don't want to store it at room temperature because it spontaneously oxidizes into DMT-n-oxide (i may be wrong on the exact chemical here). Best to store in in a dark container in the freezer, really no reason not to do this. Also get a scale! Spend $20 and know exactly how much you use, then you can optimize.

PREV12