We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus Options

chanlinator
#1 Posted : 12/30/2019 10:54:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I discovered this website almost two years ago upon discovering DMT and other psychedelics. I used this site heavily for educational purposes to learn the basics of DMT and everything that goes along with it (extraction, methods of consumption, safety, etc.), as well as a number of other chemicals.

Up until this point, I have never actually posted to the forum, or any forum for that matter, so I figured it was time to make my introduction. Given my inexperience with forums, I am still learning the proper rules, regulations, and etiquette for posting and any advice for a newbie is greatly appreciated.

Now, having learned a lot through this website and ones like it, and having a significant number of trips under my belt, I still have a lot of learning to do and a lot of questions to ask. I'm excited to be more a part of this community and hope to learn a great deal of information in the future.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 12/31/2019 9:07:37 AM

I is the obstacle.

Welcome chanlinator
This guys ego ^

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/14/2020 10:59:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What psychedelics have you tried so far, and how was it?

Dont worry too much, you've been here for a couple of years im sure you've caught our general attitude.Jjust post whatever you want anywhere in the welcome area or the research subforum, and soon enough other members will read your posts and vote for your promotion.

If in doubt just check the main links under the banner (health and safety, FAQ, attitude page).

Be well!

chanlinator
#4 Posted : 3/31/2020 10:56:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the warm welcome!

So far, DMT, psilocybe cubensis, LSD, and LSA. I've had good experiences with each and really enjoy learning about the various pharmacological effects that each one provides.
I have a long list of other psychedelics I'd like to try, especially some of the more obscure ones. In the future I plan on exploring more chemicals and learning from what they have to teach.

The scientific knowledge as well as the spirituality surrounding these substances is what interests me greatly in them, and I'm glad this forum exists for people like me to be able to learn more about them.