We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Encounter Options

Bosho 23
#1 Posted : 3/31/2020 11:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi just thought I’d share my first encounter with a being from the realm this happened about 10 years ago I would have smoked DIMMI around 50 times before this with no contact just beautiful visuals the trip started about 8 pm me and a buddy consumed 700 micrograms of LSD about 10 am I went to my room packed a bong of phlebophylla sorry this was before I had any knowledge of how rare and endangered the plant is I pulled the hit laid down on my bed shut my eyes and nothing no feeling no visuals I thought this has never happened especially with phelb to me it is a lot stronger than any other acacia species I’ve smoked so I was dumbfounded why this was not working around a minute had past I sat up packed another cone as soon as I pulled it this is where it gets crazy my throat closed up completely with a perspex like substance which I’ve had since but no where near this extent I could not breath at all i started panicking thinking this was the end I sat up this would have been in the space of 10 seconds a soon as I sat up i hucked a giant loogie in to my hand which allowed me to breath again major relief I looked down into my hand at the loogie then my elbow down to my hand started spinning clockwise the sequence was 3 then 6 9 12 it started off slow then got faster and faster until I could no longer make it out this lasted 30 seconds or so then it stopped and the loogie was gone I really do not know how this happened I’m 100 % certain that it was on my hand and not a Dimmi hallucination as I was processing what just happened out of the corner of my eye I spotted something it looked like when the predator in the movie goes clear and u can see right through it I turned my head where this entity was and it moved so fast it was behind me before I knew it I could feel a presence just over my right shoulder so I turned to look again it moved at warp speed to where i first seen it when I went to look it was behind me again this time it leant its head against mine from over my right shoulder and my room exploded with blue and red valleys which I was flying above this lasted about 2 mins then it was gone with out saying a word I laid down on my bed thinking what the just happened when a voice said it was after my DNA it was a very scary experience for my first meeting mainly the closing of the throat the rest just blew my mind and got me excited to go deeper in to the rabbit hole ✌️ and 🌈

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.