We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fantastic Fungi documentary Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 3/26/2020 11:09:59 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

This documentary is available today for renting. There will also bee 3 different FREE live Q and A with Paul Stamets.

If you are a fan of mushrooms and Paul I highly reccomend it.

Here is the preview:

Link to register here

Cheers
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 3/26/2020 3:50:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just saw this on Popcorn time. I will watch when I'm done with season 2 of Altered Carbon.

I also recently learned that Stamets and I live in the same small city. There is a college here, I bet he gives lectures I could attend.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 3/26/2020 4:10:53 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

This looks wonderful. I will be checking out very soon one of these nights. The time lapse footage of all those funky fungi was awesome to watch.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 3/27/2020 9:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Watched this last night, followed by a live Q&A with Stamets and the director Louie Schwartzberg. Such a beautiful film. The time lapses were breathtaking. Great film to use as an introduction for people who suffer from mycophobia and a general uninformed attitude towards psychedelics.

Loveall
#5 Posted : 3/27/2020 11:33:49 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

DoingKermit wrote:
Watched this last night, followed by a live Q&A with Stamets and the director Louie Schwartzberg. Such a beautiful film. The time lapses were breathtaking. Great film to use as an introduction for people who suffer from mycophobia and a general uninformed attitude towards psychedelics.

Cool! I was on the second and third Q&A 🙂
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

DoingKermit
#6 Posted : 3/27/2020 7:21:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:

Cool! I was on the second and third Q&A 🙂

Nice! I'd like to see the recordings of those. Couldn't catch them live due to the time difference.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 3/28/2020 4:56:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Cool Loveall! Big grin
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Sunnyside
#8 Posted : 3/28/2020 11:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My wife and I enjoyed it very much, we highly recommend it.
Thanks, Loveall.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)