We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First blast, being aware of the hyperspace computational reality simulation Options

Daturas
#1 Posted : 3/19/2020 8:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, had an interesting experience with freebase NN,DMT that needs some consensus imput..

Has anyone ever have an experience without any doubt at all in your mind, that we are living inside of some sort of strange hyperspace simulated reality program when you return to consensus reality??

Can't clearly remember all the things that were experienced because it was so incredibly fast paced and one started to forget the trip very quickly after "coming back". But can clearly remember the feeling that without a doubt we're all part of some sort of hyper advanced computation or some sort of program/simulation.

Shortly after seeing something can only described as a multidimensional movie playing at the speed of light, there were some sort of telepathic communications that just appeared in my mind resembling a humorously sarcastic female voice that were very clear.

At this point things became incredibly intense, once again being self aware and not in a state of utter stupification, one panicked and tried to get up from my chair to leave the room but quickly realized there was no walking away from this..

It felt as if the voices that were talking to me were uploading some sort of information string that would return me to my normal state, as if there was some kind of information overload and this was a type of firewall to prevent a full mental meltdown.

There was a strange feeling of seeing things that were not meant to be seen. Somewhat like "the cats out of the bag", we better put him back to his normal state and say nice things to him in this weird humorous tone, they had a very sarcastic tone in their "voices"? saying things like "Have FUN! don't forget the condoms! We love you!..

At this point looking around the room it appeared that some sort of transparent ectoplasm was oozing like a goo pouring out from all the surfaces in the room. It had the look of reflected light on a puddle of gasoline.. but compared to what had just happened the visual hallucinations were scoffed at.

The whole experience was incredibly intense and quite terrifying, but after returning to my normal state it was just utter amazement. Just sitting there saying OH MY GODDDD, I was not ready for that.. WOW.. It felt as of ones consciousness was blasted out through his chest into some sort of fast incredibly fast moving image reel in three dimensions or possibly four, or five? SO much to take in.. All one could do at this point was laugh, and recognize that he hadn't died.

It's incredibly hard to find the right words to describe what was experienced. It's also strange that my mind began to erase what was experienced, sort of like waking from a dream, but only being able to bring back fragments of the experience. Hopefully next time more of the information will be retained, really the most incredible and unexplainable experience..

There was music playing in the background and the trickling water of my fish tank may have led to the whole fragmentation feeling of the whole trip. Will turn off the very loud EDM music that was playing in the background at the time on the next voyage, it could have definitely influenced the trip. I've never experienced such a high dose prior to this trip But for some reason DMT always seems very "digital" and "computational", even when taking lower doses.. like there is some kind of overlay of digital information that presents itself in ethereal patterns over what we consider a consensus conscious state..

What do you guys think?

Kind Regards, D.
If you created me, who created you? ∞

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Daturas
#2 Posted : 3/19/2020 9:38:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just so strange, is the nature of our reality really that weird? Was really not fucking ready for that, haha, it really put me on my ass... Good stuff, guess none of us will know forsure until our demise.. The ultimate high..

Safe Travels everyone.

-D

FranLover
#3 Posted : 3/21/2020 4:48:18 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thank you so much for this amazingly detailed trip report. The ultimate high...sweet is the fruit, sweet is bliss. Indeed, I've experienced this. 🌸 5 pettles in the flower. Thats the beauty of the flower; the system is the beauty. Dont expect ever to have the same trip, such things, as perfect moments in time, are ungraspable. But it can get even better than that, deeper yet smoother, more pleasurable, there are so many manifestations. I loved your experience, it made me feel and remember so many good times. I love the humorous voice ! so many layers of inteligence, infinite layers of total brain power, total functioning of the capacities of consciousness, self referential...self referential.

Safe travels,Good health, and Happiness♡
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

null24
#4 Posted : 3/22/2020 1:28:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:

Just so strange, is the nature of our reality really that weird?

No, it is probably even weirder than that. DMT can be kinda like s##t-dialing some astral plane and sometimes whatever is on the other end pranks you!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Daturas
#5 Posted : 3/24/2020 12:56:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both kindly for the wonderful responces, I thought that I knew the psychedelic realm when I could begin to manipulate energy during high dose mushroom trips, but this totally blew my socks off. Looking forward to future voyages into the unknown, such a gift we have that is the ability to experience... Thank you again.

-D

Foolish_Genius
#6 Posted : 3/26/2020 6:50:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate to your experience. I felt this same sort of controlled digital environment in the after thoughts of my voyages. It isn't something I'm able to easily communicate why I feel that way. It's more of a intuitive understanding I was left with after my voyages.

Much love,

FG
“There is a transcendental dimension beyond language... It's just hard as hell to talk about!”
― Terence McKenna

Daturas
#7 Posted : 3/28/2020 1:01:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

build up to the supercomputer

Been experimenting with music to influence outcomes of the voyages, this really hit home... Existential crisis.. It's to weird too be real... but too real to be weird... Surprised

P.S Audio quality is terrible on the link provided. Apologies in advance..

-D.

Bosho 23
#8 Posted : 4/6/2020 4:39:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Im with you all the way Daturas I’ve meet this computer several times i took the hit and before I knew it i was standing in front of this supercomputer normally I no I’ve had the hit these times I did not these times I woke up in my subconscious like it had taking the hit and not my conscious even to the point of seeing I was seeing from a deeper place as I was taking a backseat to the show then I heard the computer talking It sounded like one word flowed into the next seamlessly not having a clue what was said I must have interrupted the conversation by slowly come back into my consciousness because the penny dropped i first said what the where am I how did I get here and as soon as those thoughts occurred the place I was started to evaporator in front of me from the top of the visual one little bit at a time by now I’m fully back to me as I watch it disintegrated in front of me I stopped trying to process the moment and just went with it to my amazement it started to regenerate then being a human I started thinking again It started to disintegrate and I could not stop myself from thinking as I was trying to hard to try and stop thinking it was a crazy hit I’ve had plenty of crazy ones but all from the natural side of the realm not the AI side ✌️ and 🌈

Daturas
#9 Posted : 4/7/2020 2:06:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the simulation.. Big grin Big grin Big grin

Bosho 23
#10 Posted : 4/7/2020 4:26:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers my friend I hope u get some answers on your journey

dmtryptaliva
#11 Posted : 4/7/2020 12:01:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Daturas,

I know exactly what you mean. Your trip report was strongly reminiscent of two of my trips. Especially my first way-too-high dose trip (70 mg). I wasn't ready for it. You should check out some of Andrew Gallimore's work (www.buildingalienworlds.com), he likes to refer to our reality not as a simulation, but as an instantiation of reality. In other words it is a True Reality, not a simulacrum of some other reality.

DMT gives you a peak behind the veil. I strongly suspect there is some sort of firewall mechanism in place, like you mentioned, to shield you from remembering too much of The Secret before you are prepared. Perhaps we each have a Overmind who tracks our progression, maybe we have guardian angels, or perhaps it's more analogous to a surge protector, which shut downs information transmissions when the voltage gets too high (I think there is something to Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenetic Field idea). One thing is certain, the more you go back, the more you retain. Eventually pieces of your trip will work their way into your consciousness, you just need to slowly integrate everything. Nothing is what it seems.