We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Difficult pharma tonight Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 3/21/2020 6:50:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This evening, I ate 200 mg harmala freebase followed by 100mg dmt mixed into a shot of pepsi 20 minutes later. Was one of the most difficult experiences of my life and I won't ever forget. I think I may not eat spice ever again. I'm just now on the tail end. Thank you God for bringing me through it.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/21/2020 8:31:02 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

what happened
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 3/21/2020 5:32:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had a really intense trip. I felt like I was dying. Felt like I was drowning in it. I've eaten pharma two other times at the same dose and had a good time. Don't know why last night was so different. I'm OK now. The afterglow is very nice. I imagine I will take another at some point, but holy cow... I had a rough ride.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 3/21/2020 6:51:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ouch. I wish you the best Tony.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 3/21/2020 7:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankee sai VibeSurfer. Long days and pleasant nights.
olympus mon wrote:

Asher7
#6 Posted : 3/21/2020 8:11:45 PM

Professional Tracker

Was it all physical body load or was there some psychological aspect to it?

Any chance you had something in your system that mixed badly with the maoi or was it just a roll of the dice rough experience?

null24
#7 Posted : 3/22/2020 12:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Funny, I felt the same way last night (almost) sober. Could it be a fear of impending death and a foreseeable future of economic gloom and a potential totalitarian state coming into being shared on a global scale by the entire world population that interfered with your trip? Personally, I don't think I could find a decent set, let alone setting for amy kind of psychedelic journey that consisted of anything but bouts of existential grief and a mourning for the potentially lost futures of millions of souls, but that's just me man, and I am weird.

Love ya, T, be good to youWink .
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

VibeSurfer
#8 Posted : 3/22/2020 2:16:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Thankee sai VibeSurfer. Long days and pleasant nights.

haha. And Ka be with you!
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 3/22/2020 4:02:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Much of it was physical, I literally felt as if I was drowning, not getting enough air. Once the panic began there was no stopping that train. There was also definitely some mental stuff happening, thinking about covid19, is this the end for humanity? I have friends who might have it. We have colds ourselves and it's frightening. There were aspects of the trip that were beautiful and awe inspiring, don't get me wrong. I don't regret it. Occasional rough rides come with this hobby/lifestyle. I think next time I will dial back the spice by 25 mg or so.

Thank you guys for being here for me.
olympus mon wrote:

Asher7
#10 Posted : 3/22/2020 8:05:49 AM

Professional Tracker

Maybe the thought of Covid combined with your cold was enough to get the snowball rolling.

Sometimes I’ll get these allergic-like, asthma type of shortness of breath. My nose will close up, but I can still breathe through my throat and it’ll start a 30-40 minute panic attack where I’ll have to get up and walk around. I start thinking things like if anyone ever kidnapped me or took me hostage and duct taped my mouth I wouldn’t be able to breathe. It’s a really claustrophobic feeling, real panicky. It’s bad enough at baseline, I can only imagine what it would be like in the super sensitive/vulnerable state of a trip where everything is amplified.

Hopefully it’ll never happen again but, forever in search of a silver lining at least now if it does you have some muscle memory to fall back on and you got through it once so you can get through it again.

Pile of cats
#11 Posted : 3/22/2020 10:00:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had experiences on 50mg of oral dmt that completely rocked my world and brought me to ego death and uncomfortable moments of relentless infinity. I've then had experiences with the exact same preparation and method where I've done over double and barely anything happened.

I think it's important to realise that especially with oral dmt, we're often not absorbing the full amount and sometimes things just line up perfectly and you absorb the full amount and it can then catch you off guard.

Jees
#12 Posted : 3/22/2020 12:19:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think too that absorption speed is the paramount factor toward intensity. Our digestion track is not really predictable in that regard.

Asher7
#13 Posted : 3/22/2020 8:20:48 PM

Professional Tracker

Pile of cats wrote:
I've had experiences on 50mg of oral dmt that completely rocked my world and brought me to ego death and uncomfortable moments of relentless infinity. I've then had experiences with the exact same preparation and method where I've done over double and barely anything happened.

I think it's important to realise that especially with oral dmt, we're often not absorbing the full amount and sometimes things just line up perfectly and you absorb the full amount and it can then catch you off guard.

Do you have any quick tips you’ve put together over the span of your experiences that make it a higher likelihood to absorb the most possible out of a dose?

Tony6Strings
#14 Posted : 3/23/2020 12:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Speaking of absorption... This is the first time I've mixed the spice into cola. The other times I just swallowed freebase spice. Perhaps the conversion into phosphate salt is what made the difference. It hit me quicker than usual also.
olympus mon wrote:

FranLover
#15 Posted : 3/23/2020 12:24:53 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

What had you eated previously? What substances had you consumed?

If 50mg can do that I might drink a hell of Caapi and give it a shot (coca cola shot that is!)

How long did the deep psychedelia last?

I recomend breath meditation so that we dont think of anything while entering dmt
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

VibeSurfer
#16 Posted : 3/23/2020 3:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
What had you eated previously? What substances had you consumed?

If 50mg can do that I might drink a hell of Caapi and give it a shot (coca cola shot that is!)

How long did the deep psychedelia last?

I recomend breath meditation so that we dont think of anything while entering dmt

I can't speak for Tony but when I did doses in that range and up they seemed like continuously erupting eternities

Asher7 wrote:
Do you have any quick tips you’ve put together over the span of your experiences that make it a higher likelihood to absorb the most possible out of a dose?

On the subject of absorption the advice of eating a carb on an empty stomach after ingestion of molecules from this thread has always worked for me: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=81732

Unfortunately, the digestive system is so enormously variable from day to day and person to person, that we just don't always know how its going to go.

Tony6Strings
#17 Posted : 3/23/2020 3:49:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fran, this experience was 100 mg spice. The deep psychedelic phase lasted four hours. However I could feel effects from it afterwards all day yesterday, and my dreams last night were crazy and lucid and awesome, almost like a psychedelic trip itself.

I took 120 mg methadone in the am like I do every day. Noon I ate 5 beef tacos with lime, onion and cilantro. I fry the tortillas in oil its super good. 7 pm I ate the harmala, 7:20 I drank the spice in a shot of Pepsi.
olympus mon wrote:

Asher7
#18 Posted : 3/23/2020 11:18:37 AM

Professional Tracker

Have you done the methadone followed by harmala/spice later in the day combo without issue before?

I

Jees
#19 Posted : 3/23/2020 11:32:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
...I fry the tortillas in oil its super good. 7 pm I ate the harmala, 7:20 I drank the spice in a shot of Pepsi.

I've had 2 times a very abnormal high intensity from just 1.2 grams of powdered rue seeds, 2 different occasions, but they both had a good portion of oily rich food along it. There was no spice taken, the rue was part of a daily microdose regime.
First occasion I pealed and ate a bunch of peanuts after the rue, second time it was a portion of fries. The oil got my attention but 2 cases is a low set, but now you mention it too.

Tony6Strings
#20 Posted : 3/24/2020 7:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Have you done the methadone followed by harmala/spice later in the day combo without issue before?

I

I've never had problems with it. I have been using harmalas nearly two years now.
olympus mon wrote:

12NEXT