We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taking First steps Options

MantisShrimp
#1 Posted : 3/21/2020 8:23:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, i've taken my first steps. Was trying direct e-mesh method but I cant get much more out of it then a lot of heavy body pressure and things looking "Cartoony" or starting to atleast. Thinking about switching my method of administration but it seemed people had great results that way. At first it was way too harsh so I did a re-ex and now I can hold in hits a bit better still very harsh O_O . Thanks for the wealth of information on here.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 3/21/2020 9:13:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi MantisShrimp, welcome!

to be honest, i have similar problems vaping freebase. The reason i haven't solved them yet is that i like changa so much, i rarely ever feel like attempting the freebase vape. You can definitely get help here, should probably give some detail on what you did and how.

There are several threads about the e-mesh method, eg. one with great step by step instructions, and one that is open for new members to post in.

Some alternatives are the GVG and the Key V2

If you are used to smoke herbs in bongs/pipes, enhanced leaf and changa are great routes of administration.

I'm not sure if that works for dmt alone, but dmt with harmalas work well in a joint too. It is a less inefficient method, you need more substance than with other methods. In turn, you have fine grained control over how deep you want to go.