We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
As if there are not enough problems already Options

Keeper Trout
#1 Posted : 3/18/2020 1:31:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 3/18/2020 3:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is such bullsharks. I hope they catch malaria.

Mr. Trout. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the study of cactus.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Keeper Trout
#3 Posted : 3/18/2020 3:49:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Thanks.

I suspect that the rules of this forum would forbid me from saying what I think about this.

benzyme
#4 Posted : 3/18/2020 4:12:21 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Quote:
“God will do anything to see to it that mankind hears His Word. If a helicopter becomes necessary, He provides it.”

If that were true, "God" would've manifested it, instead of this leech using tax-exempt funding to purchase it. Another megalomaniac, interested in exploitation and control, in the dubious guise of "faith", like all other colonial religious zealots throughout history.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 3/18/2020 4:36:55 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Keeper Trout wrote:
Thanks.

I suspect that the rules of this forum would forbid me from saying what I think about this.

I had a few choice words that came to mind as well. Bit the tongue.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 3/18/2020 5:32:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout wrote:
Thanks.

I don't know. Mature and respectfull language does not realy seem to be the most appropriate response in cases like these.

I personally have no problem admitting that i would love to serve these people a lye-enema of significant proportions.

RoundAbout
#7 Posted : 3/19/2020 4:53:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I don't know. Mature and respectfull language does not realy seem to be the most appropriate response in cases like these.

I personally have no problem admitting that i would love to serve these people a lye-enema of significant proportions.

Straight from a thread called "Show me your box" to people suggesting lye enemas. Good morning to you too Nexus.

Metta-Morpheus
#8 Posted : 3/19/2020 6:38:19 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

RoundAbout wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Straight from a thread called "Show me your box" to people suggesting lye enemas. Good morning to you too Nexus.

Side effects of cabin fever. It will be ok.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#9 Posted : 3/21/2020 9:55:13 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Okay, I know you guys dont want to hear about this stuff, but its for your own good. Yeah, yeah I know you have your own gods but...hey, Tikiwaipipi, could you please take that stick out of your nose? its freeking me out. Guys, also, can we stop with the whole "the hellicopter is a demon beast' thing, its been two weeks since you first saw it and I would expect that by now you would understand that it isnt a living being. And while we are at it, could we please lose the human bone neclaces? We've brought some crosses which are better. Tikiwaipipi, could you pass them around? Thanks. Ok, so as I was saying, after being beaten and tortured for hours this guy got nailed to the cross! There was blood everwhere and he was having a real hard time up there. And then he died. We were all so sad. So thats why we carry these crosses close to our hearts. Oh, cmon guys, dont take your new crosses off, lighten up! Its not as bad as it sounds, He comes back from the dead later in part 2 !
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.