We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
right after my breakthrough ended Options

JCpenny420
#1 Posted : 3/14/2020 12:17:44 PM

Cats rule!

well, as said above. ive had a few breakthroughs now, this last one got me super shook. all the "jesters" and beings watching me, then when i came back out of my consciousness a brght purple giant jester appeared in front of mefor maybe 3 seconds,time was hard to tell. it looked like it was warning me, and im certain it was. i did some cocaine just before the i vaped myyy .03mg, was this telling me not to to it again? the rest of the trip was amazing, mind you. any1 else meet "her" sharp neon fangs looked cruel and came outta nowhere. did i get hyperslapped?
"Reality is only an illusion"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JCpenny420
#2 Posted : 3/14/2020 1:03:15 PM

Cats rule!

anybody else see the dark purple, almost amethyst like but way darker

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 3/14/2020 1:29:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JCpenny420 wrote:
well, as said above. ive had a few breakthroughs now, this last one got me super shook. all the "jesters" and beings watching me, then when i came back out of my consciousness a brght purple giant jester appeared in front of mefor maybe 3 seconds,time was hard to tell. it looked like it was warning me, and im certain it was. i did some cocaine just before the i vaped myyy .03mg, was this telling me not to to it again? the rest of the trip was amazing, mind you. any1 else meet "her" sharp neon fangs looked cruel and came outta nowhere. did i get hyperslapped?

Ask youself if you feel comfortable to smoalk more. If answer is yes, then probably no, you haven't been hyperslapped. Otherwise only you can interpret and integrate your experience.

Maybe you subconsciously feel guilty about doing coke and then launching, or maybe there is no particular reason, anyways trust your gut feeling.

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 3/14/2020 1:41:40 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Exitwound wrote:

Maybe you subconsciously feel guilty about doing coke and then launching, or maybe there is no particular reason, anyways trust your gut feeling.

Agreed. Reflect on the experience and listen to your gut.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Handel
#5 Posted : 3/15/2020 4:16:44 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

I have read a number of reports where the entities say to not smoke weed, take alcohol or other kinds of non-tryptamine-related substances with dmt. So I guess cocaine is not allowed either...

JCpenny420
#6 Posted : 3/15/2020 9:55:47 PM

Cats rule!

Thank you all for your replies!, i personally feel it was a warning. ive blasted 5 days in a row with diff friends to give the the gift, so my conclusion is ive brought too many in too quick and doing the coke was dumb. Smile TY ALL
love and peace

jibbs
#7 Posted : 3/20/2020 7:21:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read here that it is not good to mix coke with DMT

Jees
#8 Posted : 3/20/2020 9:10:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Colombians intake powdered coke leafs during aya ceremonies (prolly to keep upright and actually do something like music or shamanic works), fwiw as an indication of co-axing. Is not the same as refined material though.

There's also the chance that subconscious personal doubts/uncertainties or socio cultural cues manifest themselves.