We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Meaning of Jesters in DMT Options

FranLover
#21 Posted : 2/26/2020 10:38:44 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Propello wrote:
I've experienced tricksters in different shapes and settings. In my last travel there was a bunch of gnome tricksters who were throwing ping pong balls at my eyes. Real annoying. They told me to shut my eyes harder to avoid the balls. I did, and they started to throw balls again while laughing of stupid me. I started laughing hard myself after being tricked. Bastards! Big grin

Anyway, I find Dr. Joseph Campbell's view pretty interesting.

Absolutely perfect. This is exactly the case. Gonna listen to everything by this man, a genius. Thanks for sharing.

Just this morning I was doing this, seeing the buddah's image in my mind's eye (third eye) and seeing him as a jokester and that felt more divine and real and alive than the sober image of the buddah.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Teamleary
#22 Posted : 3/15/2020 10:16:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GoneWiththeWind wrote:
It's amazing how similar our experiences are. No matter where I go in hyperspace or what I see, the feeling of this cosmic joke permeates the entire experience. There is this consistent feeling of reassurance and humor, sometimes to the point that I completely lose it and laugh my guts out like a lunatic. It feels like all of existence is laughing with me.

exactly! Every single time! Every trip I was being told "you know all is a mascarade!"
Or I had this "it's a game, you're being shown the reverse of things" as in "everything is always the reverse of everything"
They're playing with me, they're like: "look here" and then, the "space" I'm suppose to look at disappears.

I remember one trip where I was shown something like the birth of galaxies, and I could hear one spirit telling the other "come one, don't be a tease, take him there or don't take him there, but don't just show him a glimpse" and they were laughing, and so was I.

It is, always, something of a play, game, joke. Very fascinating.

I met a jester that was "central" in the vision, like a tribal "chief" of everything. Very interesting feeling.

A while ago, I did some shamanistic trips (without aya or anything, just the 180bpm drums and a shaman guiding me a bit).
It was in order to find your "animal of power".
the shaman told me: people tend to think it means "the animal that represents my power", but it's most likely "the animal that represents the power you need". And mine was a little monkey – she told me its symbolic signification was the trickster.
Cause yeah: we always take things too seriously! I know I do!
it's like : even this DMT quest. We probably should be able to experience it like something that does not make sense, does not present secrets on life/universe/divinities. Everything we're shown, however divine it seems, is a joke. Maybe. I don't know! ahaha

It's a very interesting "conflict" and I'll maybe write a post about that: is there anything to "know"? some experiences say "no", some say "yes".
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Duncan Disorderly
#23 Posted : 4/22/2020 4:50:40 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

GoneWiththeWind wrote:
It's amazing how similar our experiences are. No matter where I go in hyperspace or what I see, the feeling of this cosmic joke permeates the entire experience. There is this consistent feeling of reassurance and humor, sometimes to the point that I completely lose it and laugh my guts out like a lunatic. It feels like all of existence is laughing with me.

Absolutely, our experiences are similar. I get the same sense of humour, as if the multiverse doesn't take itself too seriously and revels in laughing at itself. There are times I hear a kind of music playing that sounds a bit like a synthesizer and even that has a humourous quality. Like, the music warps at times, as if it's laughing, purposely getting it wrong for a giggle. Yet, it still sounds amazing.

Terrence McKenna speaks of the jesters and how they would tell him to "see what we can do". This is followed by them creating a complex object in their hand. It's wasn't until I encountered the same jesters that it came clear to me what they're trying to convey. One phrase came to mind. "As above, so below." In other words, they're saying if you can do it in your mind's eye, you can project it from your eyes.

As well, I realized that we never consider our eye's mind. Once I did, I traveled to a realm during my next DMT experience. There were two eyes, a bit like the Udjat eye from ancient Egypt. Instinctively, I knew one represented my mind's eye and the other was my eye's mind. It was imperative that I turn my eye's mind to face the mind's eye. Ever since then, I can see things I never saw before.

In fact, I started a thread earlier asking if anyone sees the same as I do.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

corridors of my cells
#24 Posted : 4/23/2020 9:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesters are common on the other side. I think its possible to feel their existence even on acid or shrooms. You should look at it from the other way around and first ask the question "why do we have a jesters in real life?". Probably it originates from our psychedelic experiences in ancient times. Human tends to depict what they see in their trips in their real life.

PREV12