We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Am I a freak of nature? 60mg spice consistently gives sub-breakthrough experience. Options

Tony6Strings
#21 Posted : 3/3/2020 6:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Re-x= recrystallize
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Propello
#22 Posted : 3/4/2020 4:43:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lampeyelittle wrote:
Teamleary wrote:
side question: do you smoke a lot of weed? I wonder if a daily use of marijuana can build some kind of cerebral tolerance to psychedelics...

I wondered this too. I'm just starting a month-long break break from the plant, so i guess we'll see Smile

Also, I missed your earlier question about what a "re-x" is. It's basically a "re-extraction" to purify your spice more by redissolving it in naphtha. I should have taken a picture of all the gunk that was left over, I can't believe I put that stuff in my lungs.

It seems like I have maxed out my temperature settings with my current coil setup, so it looks like I need to go back to the drawing board for my next coil prototype. I'm trying to fold in some "wings" to make the coil a proper tray, but I think it makes the resistance too low. 315F, 40W (max), 0.09 ohm resistance.

315F is actually below the DMT boiling point at 160C/320F. I suspect this might be the issue. You need a higher temperature setting for the deems to boil and convert into vapor.
You might want to try around 200c/390F. But to be sure, follow the setup instructions in my signature link. Find the 'faint red glow in a dark room' or around 10-12w on the mods display if you hold the fire button.

A question - Did you clean the mesh after vaping? If you hold the fire button after you finished vaping, there shouldn't be much vapor from the mesh.

Jin
#23 Posted : 3/4/2020 10:27:32 PM

yes

People are different , some may need more some may need less , individual brain chemistry and all that , set , setting , bodyweight

No doubt smoking technique needs to be perfect , also try enhanced leaf to see if this results in something different

Because if the smoking technique is perfect 60 mg can be overwhelming and result in those 20 minute breakthroughs

Also one thing I really like to add please always smokee it in one big hit , one big it is always stronger than three small hits
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

GoneWiththeWind
#24 Posted : 3/5/2020 2:27:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tony6strings, is this the healthstone you use? https://healthstoneglass...hsg-original-vapor-stone

I'm looking for something similar at a decent price, $30 seems a little steep to me.

Tony6Strings
#25 Posted : 3/5/2020 3:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's the one. Get it here for $26.

https://aqualabtechnolog...-replacement-vapor-stone

Yes they are spendy. I love mine, fits perfectly in the bowl of a gvg, is the same material as the filter in the vapor genie top. You are sandwiching your spice in between two ceramic cylinders in a glass pipe. Works incredibly.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

GoneWiththeWind
#26 Posted : 3/5/2020 11:44:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! With the shipping it was still $30 but screw it. I don’t vape often enough to perfect my technique so I like the easiest method possible. I assume this stone will heat up a lot faster than the vapor genie pad? I ended up switching to a chore boy scrubber for that reason but I don’t like the taste of the copper and there aren’t many studies regarding long term effects of copper inhalation.

Tony6Strings
#27 Posted : 3/5/2020 3:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never tried a vapor genie pad. I have done back to back tests with the healthstone and with copper scrubber disks ala Gibran2 in the vapor genie thread. Very similar. Hope you enjoy!!
olympus mon wrote:

SpaceTraveller
#28 Posted : 3/5/2020 5:50:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try a mixed alkaloid spice, mix some goo with some crystal and you may find altered effects including breakthrough threshold being reduced.

Start at 35mg.

I find this has greater healing effects than crystal alone.
http://penelope.uchicago.../moralia/isis_and_osiris*/a.html

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

Plutarch - On Isis and Osiris

Tony6Strings
#29 Posted : 3/6/2020 9:09:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To the OP- sprinkle 30 mg harmala alkaloid freebase on a bowl of herbs and smoke it right before you vape your spice. Or sprinkle on the tobacco while rolling a cigarette. This will help you break on through.
olympus mon wrote:

GoneWiththeWind
#30 Posted : 3/9/2020 8:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately the health stone doesn’t fit. It is slightly tapered, and even with the taper going in the right direction it’s still too wide to make it to the bottom of the chamber. Has anyone had success in grinding them down? I’m worried about clogging the pores

Tony6Strings
#31 Posted : 3/9/2020 9:42:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man that's a bummer!! I don't get it. Mine fits perfectly. Here's a picture.

Do you have an older vapor genie? Maybe they've changed the size?
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200309_143513.jpg (652kb) downloaded 160 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

GoneWiththeWind
#32 Posted : 3/9/2020 9:55:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just shaved it down slightly with a file and it fits perfectly now. Slides right to the bottom with no space around the edges so I should be able to dump the spice right in now. No pre-melting or loading outside the piece. I'll give it a go on friday. Thanks for the tip!

Tony6Strings
#33 Posted : 3/10/2020 12:18:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very happy to hear it!! I was worried!! Hesitant to continue to recommend this if they don't all fit perfectly right out of the box. Lesson learned! Thanks and happy travels to you friend!!
olympus mon wrote:

Jees
#34 Posted : 3/10/2020 10:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GoneWiththeWind wrote:
I just shaved it down slightly with a file and it fits perfectly now. Slides right to the bottom with no space around the edges so I should be able to dump the spice right in now. No pre-melting or loading outside the piece. I'll give it a go on friday. Thanks for the tip!
Great to hear, gonna order one too, hope they send overseas.

GoneWiththeWind
#35 Posted : 3/10/2020 3:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have to file yours just try to slightly increase the natural taper and very lightly round off the edge of the bottom flat surface. Very little filing was needed.

Jees
#36 Posted : 5/4/2020 9:58:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GoneWiththeWind wrote:
Hey Tony6strings, is this the healthstone you use? https://healthstoneglass...hsg-original-vapor-stone

I'm looking for something similar at a decent price, $30 seems a little steep to me.
Okay It's in da house. Ordered the healthstone 'stone' and Vector lighter combo.

Combo: 55$
shipping: 38$ to central EU
EU-import: 32 euros

A ridiculous amount of money but I wanted it and can spend it without scarifying.
To my very surprise they added a glass pipe (with second stone in it!), a pin and a mood mat Shocked Thumbs up Very happy Laughing (pic in attachment)
I guess they knew I came a long way financially, that made a lot good! Supposedly they did not added the pipe erroneous. Great guys at Healthstone, many thanks to them.
Jees attached the following image(s):
DSCF1870.jpg (87kb) downloaded 100 time(s).

Tony6Strings
#37 Posted : 5/4/2020 10:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome Jees!!! Happy for you! Beautiful pipe, I love that sherlock.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#38 Posted : 5/5/2020 6:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees! Does the stone fit nicely in your gvg?
olympus mon wrote:

Jees
#39 Posted : 5/5/2020 8:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your support T6S! Been very busy to try a fit in the gvg, I'll come back with news but I already have a clue what to do if it doesn't thanks to this thread Thumbs up
To be continued...

EphemeralTruth
#40 Posted : 5/6/2020 7:32:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To OP:

I just wanted to add a caution about upping the dose... I initially had some trouble getting consistent hits with the GVG and reloaded 60mg directly after a failed liftoff with 60mg. I must have had significant residue from attempt #1 AND nailed it the second time, resulting in an experience that was shattering. It took months before I had the courage to smoke again. Just saying, be really careful with the high doses.

You can get extracted harmala freebase pretty easily online if you don't want to do it yourself... I found that 20mg or so sublingual makes the smoking experience much more manageable.

PREV123NEXT