We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Obscene trips Options

JKW
#1 Posted : 3/9/2020 5:48:25 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

Hello all,

Something very strange has been happening lately: For the past three trips DMT has been giving me these obscene visuals; not erotic, but sexual in a way that grosses me out.

I really don't want to describe them, but after after waiting to see if they persist, I end up opening my eyes and keep them open until it wears off, which feels like a waste of DMT to me Sad

Anybody else has had such experiences?
I haven't doing DMT too much lately, either. I took a few weeks off recently.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/9/2020 6:08:23 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

only once. I was shown two children (which I speculate are my children in the future or past lives or future lives) while a woman intergalactic entity walked up and down leaving little objects at my feet. Since I had a very childish mindset back then I felt uncomfortable seeing these children. So Brahma appeared to me with his 12 faces left and right in a dark bar and smiled at me and showed me a pair of womens legs (cabaret dancer) at which point I said 'na na, im not into this stuff' and signed out. (which is a lesson cause I dont want to see children, and I dont want to see obscene stuff, so what do I want to see? I'm pretty sure I had no intention and was aming for pleasure and got my lesson as to the vacuous state of sensuality and why one should pay attention to what DMT is saying Pay Attention to.)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 3/10/2020 1:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every mind has the potential for producing obscene thoughts. Just as we are all capable of great evil.

There is light and darkness in each of us. We have to accept this darkness instead of fighting it, because it is harmless anyway, for everyone who is naturally drawn towards the light.

Obscene, destructive, gross or evil visions tend to get stronger if we deny they exist. They tend to fade away the moment you realise they have no power over you.

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 3/10/2020 2:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once I was sucked into hyperspace through what I perceived as a giant fractal vagina between two colossal legs of an entity; doesn't matter had a great trip Smile

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 3/10/2020 3:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Once I was sucked into hyperspace through what I perceived as a giant fractal vagina between two colossal legs of an entity; doesn't matter had a great trip Smile

That sounds awesome! Big grin
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jin
#6 Posted : 3/10/2020 11:39:28 PM

yes

I've had sexual visuals , not like entering a vagina but like tranlusent colorful women transforming into more women in different dimensions connected fracally to each other with small chains made of more women and all the time this women have energy flowing through each other and in the background hyperspace is unfolding in 5 dimensions , huhhhhhh I can't describe it
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

SynKyd
#7 Posted : 3/11/2020 12:28:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first (many) times I would start down the swirling twisted tunnel but not quite launch, I always feel / felt like I was peeking up under a swirling dress of a lady.........it never bothered me much but it was definitely naughty feeling. Twisted Evil
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

null24
#8 Posted : 3/11/2020 12:00:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've had a few sexually charged DMT trips, in fcat all of my first dozen or so were.
My thinking towards them is similar to Fran"s; that it was my escapism and pleasure seeking manifesting through visions of desire.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

JKW
#9 Posted : 3/13/2020 4:18:04 PM

This wasn't as much sexual as it was gross.

DMT is so strange!

null24
#10 Posted : 3/13/2020 9:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I did not mean it to seem that I was conflating "sexual" with "gross", but was relating my experience as per your and another post. It is hard for me to really understand what you mean without more detail but totally get why ( and am probably grateful) for your reticence in giving more descriptors for the`experience. You say these visions were both sexual and obscene. Why? Do they depict scenes or sex acts that are taboo to you or to general society? Or are they fractals made out of throbbing hairy wet flesh or like kaleideoscopic hyperdimesional vaginas (because that's what mine were likeLaughing )?

I ask not out of prurience (no really) but to better relate the experience to my own or to the anecdotal references of other users to see if there might be something there that might help you work through whatever is going on and help you better enjoy distractionless DMT trips, cuz distractions suck. .

Honestly, I doubt it's anything neurotic and is probably nothing, unless you are, like, hip-deep in some protestant church or something and are having some kind of apostatic guilt trip going on, because you hit it on the head- DMT is mighty strange. Maybe you just might want to chill on using it for a bit, IDK?

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 3/13/2020 11:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JKW wrote:
This wasn't as much sexual as it was gross.

DMT is so strange!

But it still originated in your own mind.

VibeSurfer
#12 Posted : 3/14/2020 3:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had plenty of trips that went sexual. I don't even know how to begin to describe what was going on. Just wow. Horrifying, intriguing, insane, erotic, euphoric, terrifying... and then beautiful too I guess. I always laugh for like 10 minutes after those kinds of trips. They are just so absurd.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

JKW
#13 Posted : 3/14/2020 5:40:29 PM

Nothing really erotic about mine, just unpleasant.

Tony6Strings
#14 Posted : 3/15/2020 6:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoalked yesterday and had an interesting trip. There was a sultry looking female humanoid entity, bright neon lime green in color, lit up like a glowstick. She wanted to do sexual love things with me. I said "No, sorry, I only do those things with Her, the girl I love." Another entity liked this and gave me a high five. I am true to her always and forever.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Duncan Disorderly
#15 Posted : 3/29/2020 4:29:31 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

It could be worse, I suppose. There's an account that's listed on one site I visited with 340 trip reports. I quote:

Report #203

"There were two crocodiles. On my chest. Crushing me, raping me anally. I didn't know if I would survive. At first I thought I was dreaming, having a nightmare. Then I realized it was really happening."

Now, unless you're into crocodile sex, I would imagine the experience would be quite unpleasant. Although, it appears the crocodiles enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the crocodiles in question were not available for comment.

Crocodile rape is a crime. If it isn't, it should be.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 3/29/2020 6:38:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Regarding crocodile rape. Isn't that from Strassmans "Spirit Molecule"?
olympus mon wrote:

Duncan Disorderly
#17 Posted : 3/29/2020 6:56:36 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Tony6Strings wrote:
Regarding crocodile rape. Isn't that from Strassmans "Spirit Molecule"?

Just Googled to check. You're correct, it is. I found the quote here: 340 DMT trips I was unaware it was from Strassman's book. Apparently, the volunteer's name was Ken.

Well spotted.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:16:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey how did you get full membership before your first post?
olympus mon wrote:

Duncan Disorderly
#19 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:39:22 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Tony6Strings wrote:

After answering scores of questions, I respectfully requested one in the questionnaire. I was of the opinion my replies to the questions showed my true character, sense of humor and level of intelligence. Thankfully, the wise moderator who read my request agreed and I was granted full membership within minutes of posting. Perhaps that's part of the test if you assert yourself with confidence, over conceit. Wink

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

dragonrider
#20 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:54:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Duncan Disorderly wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

After answering scores of questions, I respectfully requested one in the questionnaire. I was of the opinion my replies to the questions showed my true character, sense of humor and level of intelligence. Thankfully, the wise moderator who read my request agreed and I was granted full membership within minutes of posting. Perhaps that's part of the test if you assert yourself with confidence, over conceit. Wink

Ah, the old familiar jedi mind trick.

12NEXT