We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How do you guys smoke your bufo? Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 1/5/2010 4:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i've finally got some money Very happy so i decided i'm gonna go with a bufo extraction.

I was just wondering if you smoke it the same way as DMT? I.e vaporize it in any particular way and is it harder or easier to burn etc.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Oncewas
#2 Posted : 1/5/2010 4:56:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I put my bufo on caapi leaf and make changa. I put it in a one hitter and take small tokes holding them in deeply.

Every 2 or so minutes I take another toke until I reach a point where I am very enchanted and in a trance.

The first hit is always a real shocker for me so don't get paranoid. My head get's pressurized and my leg's feel tight/weak. So it it ideal to lay down and relax concentrating on your breathing for the first 5-10 minutes.

After the tightness subsides you sure can wiggle around but it's kind of hard.

Thats at least how I do it.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 1/5/2010 4:56:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

usually i mix it with herbs and make changa..and then i mix it with more herbs and roll into a joint...you can also put your bufo changa in a bowl and smoke it...works great
it's a sound

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/5/2010 5:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

always in changa with caapi...and not like DMT...
You want to smoke the bufo much slower over a 5-10 minute period to minimise the constriction..the constriction doesnt last long..

Ginger before hand helps.
Long live the unwoke.