We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
PanoraMIX HBWR Extract Options

panoramix
#1 Posted : 12/21/2009 6:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wiki

materials_list

* 250 [[HBWR]] seeds
* [[IPA]] 99% or [[Acetone]] (for powder)
* [[Everclear]] or [[Vodka]] (for liquid)
* [[Naphta]]
* 2 jars
* evap dish

== Preface ==
This tek is for making some very strong [[LSA]] extract.

== Steps ==

=== Step 1 ===
Grind the seeds to powder and put in one jar.

=== Step 2 ===
Do a naptha wash, so add napta until 5cm above the seeds.

=== Step 3 ===
Repeat step 2 [4x] (for votka and everclear), [10x] (for acetone and IPA)

=== Step 4 ===
Discard the naptha save the solids (powdered seeds)

=== Step 5 ===
* add pure IPA or acetone for powder, everclear or vodka for liquid. Let it stand for 30 min.
* pull 2-3x

=== Step 6 ===
Take your solvent off

=== Step 7 ===
Evap totaly for powder, and evap until solids form from the liquid

''Do not let it evap on a heatsource it WIL distroy the LSA!''

This is an extraction made very simple and you will have no nausea.

== Dosage ==
If u have 250 seeds and made the LSA powder you should divide it by 9 (250/9=27.77)
* so you wil have to devide your total yield of powder by 27.77 and you will have a dose of 9 seeds
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/21/2009 6:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is pretty much SWIM's first extraction tech. He used 91% IPA (99% should be better). It works very well. And yes, do NOT use heat. LSA can be easily destroyed with heat.

After soaking in naphtha make sure to dry the seeds thoroughly. You don’t want to ingest any naphtha.

A nice way to make this kind of tech very convenient is to put your crushed seeds in a tea bag.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kemist
#3 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:24:16 PM

John

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your iengleish kiellingh mei.

I think I get the basic concept.

So basicaly one take off all greasy shitty nauseating gunk with naphta washes and then extracting the goodies with booz or acetone?

Simples !
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

panoramix
#4 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your iengleish kiellingh mei.

I think I get the basic concept.

So basicaly one take off all greasy shitty nauseating gunk with naphta washes and then extracting the goodies with booz or acetone?

Simples !

correct Very happy
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

GodsCreat0r
#5 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:53:27 PM

SWIM

Nice tek Panoramix , I will have to give it a try some time.
Maybe ill order some seeds before new years .

panoramix
#6 Posted : 12/21/2009 9:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GodsCreat0r wrote:
Nice tek Panoramix , I will have to give it a try some time.
Maybe ill order some seeds before new years .

thenkx

it wil be worth it trpping on LSA is very nice and its even beter withoud the body load

panoramix
#7 Posted : 12/21/2009 9:08:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

btw you can also just do the nafpta wash and just dry and cap them and eat a cap hase a bit more bodyload b ut still not math

greets to all

ThirdEyeVision
#8 Posted : 1/2/2010 4:29:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great tek! What would you say a typical dose of the powder is? What results do you average from a 250 seed extraction?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

panoramix
#9 Posted : 1/2/2010 2:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
Great tek! What would you say a typical dose of the powder is? What results do you average from a 250 seed extraction?

thenkx

if u have 250 and made the LSA powder u shuld divide it to 9 250/9=27.77
so you wil have to devide your total yild of powder thru 27.77 and u wil have a dose of 9 seeds
greets

ThirdEyeVision
#10 Posted : 1/3/2010 12:40:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
ThirdEyeVision wrote:

thenkx

if u have 250 and made the LSA powder u shuld divide it to 9 250/9=27.77
so you wil have to devide your total yild of powder thru 27.77 and u wil have a dose of 9 seeds
greets

I was looking more for an active dosage in weight to remove the variable of potency of different seeds. I got this from erowid "Hofmann later reports the active oral dose of LSA at 2 to 5 milligrams".

Does anyone know the average results of this tek in weight? (ie: started with 250 seeds; extracted 50mg. LSA)

Wikipedia: "Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, at a concentration of around .3%.
My HBWR seeds average 115mg. each so ... that would mean there is .345mg of LSA on average per HBWR which sounds right.

So your tek should yield +/- 86.25mg of LSA dependent on effecincy of tek. Sounds great. My friend just needs to order some more seeds now.

ThirdEyeVision

panoramix
#11 Posted : 1/4/2010 1:58:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice post i wil make a extract of 250 seeds in a week or so. then i wil let u know what my yild was.

Quote:
My friend just needs to order some more seeds now.

i wil sent u a PM with a vender verry sheap and good qualetie

L_Star
#12 Posted : 1/4/2010 11:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could the naptha defat be replaced with limonene? or will there be problems.

many thanks L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

gammagore
#13 Posted : 1/5/2010 12:19:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice tek here, il give it a go soon.

Bedank meneer.

panoramix
#14 Posted : 1/5/2010 1:30:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star wrote:

many thanks L

i do not know i think it can but naptha evaps fast so its verry usfull for fast drying
i do not know if d-limo puls lsa if it is u cant use it.Razz

greeter pano

L_Star
#15 Posted : 1/5/2010 5:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats a very good point, this limo dont evap nice at all so there will still be a bit of residule amougts the seeds. But still swim can experiment hypothectially.

Razz
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

ThirdEyeVision
#16 Posted : 1/5/2010 6:14:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star wrote:

many thanks L

Limo cost about 4 times as much as Naptha so even if it could work it would not be cost effective. I think limo would be more inclined to pull the alks than the fats (never tried so only guessing)
ThirdEyeVision

expanding
#17 Posted : 1/5/2010 7:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tek Smile

panoramix wrote:
if u whant to make the more stable LSH you have to pute your LSA in some RUM and pute in the frige for a night let it evap and enjooy your LSH

Does this realy work? I thought lsh was also very unstable. Do you have to evap the rum?
Also does anyone know how quickly lsa/h degrades? Would it last for 6months in a cupboard without degrading too much, or would a freezer be needed?

panoramix
#18 Posted : 1/5/2010 8:36:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its a bit more stable not maths.

for the rum part u can let it evap you do not have to.
for the storing part if u put in you frige and in a dark botle it wil stay potent for a long time

greeder

panoramix
#19 Posted : 1/8/2010 11:19:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whel pips i whas doing a experiment on some lsa seeds and found it very intresting this what i did

i toke 100 seeds and did 4 defats until naptha came off clean.
than i did 2 h2o extractions eath for about 12 hours i combind the 2 extractions.
i filtert it 5 times to make very clean.

next what i did is, made a base saltion with h2o and some sodium carbonate. and ad it slowly to de extractions until the color changed, than i put the extraction in the frezzer and last it steant for 3 hourse.
then when i got it out of the feezer th color whas cheanst agean an thare ware some crasht out particals. on the bothem. i set it all in the frige ceap it cool. after a day there was a lot of particals crasht out.

what te do
i wil filter it all out and let it dry maby even clean it some more.

i ceap everting u to date

greeder pano

69ron
#20 Posted : 1/9/2010 1:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
whel pips i whas doing a experiment on some lsa seeds and found it very intresting this what i did

i toke 100 seeds and did 4 defats until naptha came off clean.
than i did 2 h2o extractions eath for about 12 hours i combind the 2 extractions.
i filtert it 5 times to make very clean.

next what i did is, made a base saltion with h2o and some sodium carbonate. and ad it slowly to de extractions until the color changed, than i put the extraction in the frezzer and last it steant for 3 hourse.
then when i got it out of the feezer th color whas cheanst agean an thare ware some crasht out particals. on the bothem. i set it all in the frige ceap it cool. after a day there was a lot of particals crasht out.

what te do
i wil filter it all out and let it dry maby even clean it some more.

i ceap everting u to date

greeder pano

My guess is that the crystals that crashed out are not LSA. LSA is very water soluble, even as a freebase alkaloid. I would be amazed if it actually was LSA.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

123NEXT»