We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amazing lemon balm tea + vaped DMT experience Options

Woolmer
#1 Posted : 3/6/2020 12:41:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just came out of the craziest experience I have had in my life. I was reduced to a literal cell and forgot everything about my life and what I was.

I had been struggling to break through for a long time but lemon balm seems to pull me over very easily. Two days ago, I had a decently strong brewed tea of lemon balm (unknown weight) and then a very nice experience vaporizing dmt (also unknown amount as it is out of a vaporizer mixed w/ vape juice). I thought that was a breakthrough as it was one of the coolest things I had seen, but man was I wrong.

Today's brew was a little bit stronger, and I proceeded to take 2 hits after 20-30 minutes of ingesting the tea. My room was nearly completely dark and the first hit seemed to produce very mild cev's and I immediately thought it might hit me a bit later on due to the lemon balms effect. As I took the second hit, things started to fade real quick. I remember rapidly trying to put the vape down next to me and then next thing I knew I was running through various rooms in all directions with a bunch of entities following in a line. It was hilarious. I then began to forget everything (It seemed more like an instant that I just forgot everything). I don't remember many of the visuals at this stage, but I remember my mind was scrambling to understand what the hell I was and what was going on. It truly felt kind of like a simulation but I feel as though I am making that up now and that maybe I could not pinpoint what it actually felt like. I cannot describe the feeling of what I thought I was. It is quite frustrating now because I felt like I was just getting somewhere and then I became distracted when I remembered my ego. My thought patterns were so scrambled it is truly indescribable as I cannot comprehend what happened/what I was thinking now.

It was an amazing experience and I hope to carry it through now. My biggest worry is losing that feeling. I don't want to forget such a great experience but it is already fading from my mind. What could I do about this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/6/2020 5:33:43 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

now you worry cause you might forget this, in the future you might worry because you will never forget this.

Lemonbalm is amazing Smile have u tried it with a tea spoon of honey? mmm anyway Im so happy for you. Sounds fun and exciting. I've gone through everything you said exactly the first time I did DMT. Try drinking a cup of lemon balm, then a cup of Aya (B caapi) then dmt. That night before bed take a mugwort tea.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.