We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exsperienced best e liquid setups for dmt in vapes Options

Whoareweami
#1 Posted : 1/8/2019 6:37:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I have been on this topic awhile and I have found some amazing very affordable vape setups that work wonders. Vaperesso NRG tank with a standard swag box. The nrg tank uses various ceramic coils they are high quality and work great. They also produce breakthroughable hits especially if you rip it once or twice be careful. I dissolve around 2.8 grams of white dmt in strait of liquid and that fills the tank just about. 1 ml to 1 gram dmt ratio you will end up with like 1.8 ml of juice or less so around 2.5 grams plus 2.5 ml of pg liquid will fill it. I cannot recommend this setup enough you can buy the entire thing including the exact coils you need for 45 dollars far superior to the vapor genie witch I have set aside. The same company vaperesso also sells a ccell type of pen cakes the orca again this is a wonderful setup perfect for stealth and on the go use. It's basically the same type of catriged you will find in standard ccell weed oil carts. The premium brand of these carts should be ccell brand is also recommended they all use the same technology. Basically when vaping dmt liquid you want a ceramic coil and a good one they are one tank use tho and should be discarded after the tank is done. I will not be checking this topic most likely but if you are looking and searching like I was look no further. This is tested many many many times by myself personally you want to set the wattage to around 33 on the vaperesso swag box mod the Nrg Tank is what you want with any of the ccell ceramic coils the ones with the lower resistance like the gt8 will work better but the ccell coil works great to and comes standard in the starter pack.Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

k.neo
#2 Posted : 3/6/2019 5:55:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi.
Being a vape newb I am at total disadvantage, when I try to research on vape stores I just cannot focus and understand what is the actual parts I require to have a fully working setup.

Could you please write down the actual parts list for a dmt able vape?
Thanks.

Propello
#3 Posted : 3/17/2019 2:03:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The gt8 coils has cotton, not ceramic. IT is just The ccell coil that is ceramic. You Can use Eleaf hw-c coils if You want Higher watts..
This coils Can tale 40-45 watts, and Are compatible.

Propello
#4 Posted : 3/17/2019 2:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

k.neo wrote:
Hi.
Being a vape newb I am at total disadvantage, when I try to research on vape stores I just cannot focus and understand what is the actual parts I require to have a fully working setup.

Thanks.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/veco-one
This is all You need. Leak proof, small ceramic coils, deliver 40w

The Swag kit is much more adcanced and exoensive. You also need an external 18650 battery for The Swag mod.

Afx
#5 Posted : 4/5/2019 11:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
k.neo wrote:
Hi.

Thanks.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/veco-one
This is all You need. Leak proof, small ceramic coils, deliver 40w

The Swag kit is much more adcanced and exoensive. You also need an external 18650 battery for The Swag mod.

On the link, what is the difference between Standard and TPD Edition?

Propello
#6 Posted : 4/6/2019 1:02:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a warning label that this products contains Nicotine, which it of course does not.

Products Are The same. 2 ml tank, 1500 Mah battery capacity.
There Are 2 different ceramic coils.
0.5 ohm ca 30w
0.3 ohm ca 45w

fathomlessness
#7 Posted : 8/20/2019 2:29:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently going above the 1:1 territory for DMT:Eliquid results in inaccurate dosage for many people on here (people get more than they bargained for in one dose). You can imagine the negative consequences of this (doing it in a place where u don't accidentally want to break through or have a deeper experience). I suppose this has made me cautious and i shoot for around 0.2:1 ratio now for microdoses and just use a GVG when I want a bigger hit.

KuzeMaf
#8 Posted : 9/27/2019 2:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea I've noticed that in general, these Eliquid vape pens are becoming increasingly intense experiences. A lot of ppl are dropping in massive doses.

I'm not against it, but I do believe in warning my friends that it may be stronger than expected.

Myself personally, I like to rip it long and hold it deep. But I can't lie, it's punched me in the throat a few times. Shocked Shocked
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

OneIsEros
#9 Posted : 11/29/2019 8:38:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

posting just to save this thread

unlocked_doors
#10 Posted : 3/1/2020 5:37:47 AM

It's Cheshire Cat o'clock

Does anyone have any input on how ceramic coils can impact health? I've been reading about some of the potential concerns, such as microscopic silica powder which can cause lung and throat damage.

https://versedvaper.com/are-ceramic-coils-safe/

https://aspenvalleyvapes.com/ceramic-coils-vaping-dangers/

Thoughts?
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Propello
#11 Posted : 3/1/2020 9:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are links below the youtube video if you want to do some research.

Egzoset
#12 Posted : 3/2/2020 3:38:32 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Unlocked_Doors,

unlocked_doors wrote:
...microscopic silica powder... Thoughts?

Let me guess, the need to overcome heat loss in "ceramic coils" implies higher-than-necessary temperature excursions which translate as thermal stress near their metal/ceramic interface...

M'well it's a concern that got me worried many years ago, when exposing my lungs path to the contact surface of a 50 Watts ceramic heating element, at first for nearly 3 minutes when using a bag for transit. Then before i even considered a migration to pulse heating, with metal and SiC foam loosely juxtaposed (...), it only made sense to also systematically integrate mechanical filtration layers concluding with moist cotton close to the condensation zone. Ultimately my goal is to further reduce an energy-per-puff requirement which i recently evaluated to range between 85 ~ 205 Joules using a mix of dry trichomes + shreaded herb in the bowl.

Contrary to slow/steady (thermostatic) processes i bet on the universal impossibility of propegating heat at infitine speed to limit thermal stress even more, hence intuitively expecting smaller individual contact-surface features (as microscopic trichomes) to heat up first. As a direct consequence i feel no incentives to invest resources on targets behaving like a collective which spreads some significant part of precious heat only to raise temperature globally, this later scenario serving little purpose at all.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

Quandril
#13 Posted : 3/30/2021 3:12:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whoareweami wrote:
So I have been on this topic awhile and I have found some amazing very affordable vape setups that work wonders. Vaperesso NRG tank with a standard swag box. The nrg tank uses various ceramic coils they are high quality and work great. They also produce breakthroughable hits especially if you rip it once or twice be careful. I dissolve around 2.8 grams of white dmt in strait of liquid and that fills the tank just about. 1 ml to 1 gram dmt ratio you will end up with like 1.8 ml of juice or less so around 2.5 grams plus 2.5 ml of pg liquid will fill it. I cannot recommend this setup enough you can buy the entire thing including the exact coils you need for 45 dollars far superior to the vapor genie witch I have set aside. The same company vaperesso also sells a ccell type of pen cakes the orca again this is a wonderful setup perfect for stealth and on the go use. It's basically the same type of catriged you will find in standard ccell weed oil carts. The premium brand of these carts should be ccell brand is also recommended they all use the same technology. Basically when vaping dmt liquid you want a ceramic coil and a good one they are one tank use tho and should be discarded after the tank is done. I will not be checking this topic most likely but if you are looking and searching like I was look no further. This is tested many many many times by myself personally you want to set the wattage to around 33 on the vaperesso swag box mod the Nrg Tank is what you want with any of the ccell ceramic coils the ones with the lower resistance like the gt8 will work better but the ccell coil works great to and comes standard in the starter pack.Thumbs up

What about the exact settings to get it working, what voltage? Temperature etc

Thanks in advance

VegasNightStar
#14 Posted : 10/18/2021 11:46:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

ravi
#15 Posted : 2/15/2022 6:40:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are you talking about cartridges or full vape mod rigs?

For cartridges you need to make the eliquid pretty strong because cartridges aren't very powerful. Basically, the more powerful the vape, the less concentrated the dmt needs to be in the ejuice.
https://192168ll.link/ https://routerlogin.uno/ https://19216801.onl/
So for cartridges, getting the concentration as close to 1g per 1ml is ideal for easy high dosing.

Dmt isn't very soluble in PG so 1g per ml is pretty much the limit. And it tends to precipitate out at those concentrations at room temperature.

The output power of a vape is mainly determined by the resistance (ohms) of the coil. The lower the resistance, the more power that coil can handle. Cartridges are typically between 1.2-1.8ohms in my experience. For a dmt vape mod rig you want what's call sub ohm coils. Sub ohm is when the resistance is lower then 1. For dmt you'll the coils to be 0.6ohms or less.

For a vape mod box rig, 0.4-0.6g per ml will be just fine for easy high dosing.

I used this for vaping for quite a while. Good quality tank imo

The NZ version of this site doesn't have them but your neighbours version does.

https://vapoureyes.com.a...ts/uwell-crown-iv-4-tank

I got this,...

Loveall
#16 Posted : 2/15/2022 7:37:08 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

ravi wrote:
Are you talking about cartridges or full vape mod rigs?

For cartridges you need to make the eliquid pretty strong because cartridges aren't very powerful. Basically, the more powerful the vape, the less concentrated the dmt needs to be in the ejuice.

So for cartridges, getting the concentration as close to 1g per 1ml is ideal for easy high dosing.

Dmt isn't very soluble in PG so 1g per ml is pretty much the limit. And it tends to precipitate out at those concentrations at room temperature.

The output power of a vape is mainly determined by the resistance (ohms) of the coil. The lower the resistance, the more power that coil can handle. Cartridges are typically between 1.2-1.8ohms in my experience. For a dmt vape mod rig you want what's call sub ohm coils. Sub ohm is when the resistance is lower then 1. For dmt you'll the coils to be 0.6ohms or less.

For a vape mod box rig, 0.4-0.6g per ml will be just fine for easy high dosing.

I used this for vaping for quite a while. Good quality tank imo

The NZ version of this site doesn't have them but your neighbours version does.

https://vapoureyes.com.a...ts/uwell-crown-iv-4-tank

The link doesn't work for me.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚