We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ROCK BOTTOM FINAL EXPERIENCE Options

bodhidharma
#1 Posted : 2/11/2020 1:12:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin
SO...
a few monthes ago swim took 175 mg acid, and on the peak he loaded a fat bowl of 50% nn and 10% 5 meo changa, on top of that he added a large pinch of 15X salv.

I want to say here that it is not recommended AT ALL to do this! it is highly risky and dangerous!

so to keep it short it went like this.
few puffs were taken and within seconds, swims body started to break apart, legs, arms, torso and head. Everything flew separately in the air away from each other surrounding the body parts a blue white light.
Music listened to was From the Dark poetry by Dohm.
then swim merged into the wall and then got opened in 360 degrees, physically but also his perception and what he could see. Then swim turned into a pillar in the building(he was lying on the bed with back to the wall).
then swim could see the situation elevated ( kind of levitating perception, could see him lying there totally out haha and his friend moving doing regular things(he was really there) and the whole room totally normal)
then the whole situation periscoped into a triangle shape and then it stretched into infinity, in infinite variations, literally, infinity.
then he realized that he is that infinity and that is who he ever was, aka God, and who he will ever be and he just created "himself". that God, He was also nothing be cause he had no identity rather than the everything, which is nothing.(#oroboroparadoxstrangeloop)
this bullshit identity not grounded in reality, just a collection of things that he called himself with a limited perspective.
That was totally fine, cause that is truth and when he came out of it he laughed like he never laughed in his life.

let me continue this by another experience a week later on syrian rue and mushrooms. approximately 3g rue and 2-3 g mushrooms
he broke again and became himself, this time in more control, he cried on the floor BECAUSE ITS POSSIBLE!!! ITS POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN!!! he looked at his life, when he was depressed and had a flashback to himself sitting in his room with a knife thinking why not to do this, he cut himself before and his life was shit, only got bullied, had no friends, and his parents wanted to make him what he is not. so all that bullies were him, his parents are him, and so is everything in every possibility. He can talk about paradoxes literally forever but this is his message to you:
IT IS POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN, COME BACK HOME, YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF,YOU WROTE THIS, I AM CALLING MYSELF, COME BACK TO LOVE, BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE LOVES YOU INFINITELY CHILD, YOU ARE IT. THIS IS A CALLING FROM YOU TO YOU, FROM ME TO ME...

LOVE
YOURSELF

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/11/2020 5:11:38 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

😊🙏 omm
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 2/13/2020 5:26:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

175 mg of lsd would be 1,750 hits. Do you mean 175 ug? Also, 5-MeO-DMT should not be combined with any MAOi whether oral or smoked. Please be careful and research toxicity and contraindications of any drug combo.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

bodhidharma
#4 Posted : 2/29/2020 4:14:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YES OF COURSE!!!! 175 uq(micro) haha
and of course no maois!!! with 5meo and salvia .....
thanks for pointing that out!

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 2/29/2020 11:12:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bodhidharma wrote:
Big grin
SO...
a few monthes ago swim took 175 mg acid, and on the peak he loaded a fat bowl of 50% nn and 10% 5 meo changa, on top of that he added a large pinch of 15X salv.

I want to say here that it is not recommended AT ALL to do this! it is highly risky and dangerous!

so to keep it short it went like this.
few puffs were taken and within seconds, swims body started to break apart, legs, arms, torso and head. Everything flew separately in the air away from each other surrounding the body parts a blue white light.
Music listened to was From the Dark poetry by Dohm.
then swim merged into the wall and then got opened in 360 degrees, physically but also his perception and what he could see. Then swim turned into a pillar in the building(he was lying on the bed with back to the wall).
then swim could see the situation elevated ( kind of levitating perception, could see him lying there totally out haha and his friend moving doing regular things(he was really there) and the whole room totally normal)
then the whole situation periscoped into a triangle shape and then it stretched into infinity, in infinite variations, literally, infinity.
then he realized that he is that infinity and that is who he ever was, aka God, and who he will ever be and he just created "himself". that God, He was also nothing be cause he had no identity rather than the everything, which is nothing.(#oroboroparadoxstrangeloop)
this bullshit identity not grounded in reality, just a collection of things that he called himself with a limited perspective.
That was totally fine, cause that is truth and when he came out of it he laughed like he never laughed in his life.

let me continue this by another experience a week later on syrian rue and mushrooms. approximately 3g rue and 2-3 g mushrooms
he broke again and became himself, this time in more control, he cried on the floor BECAUSE ITS POSSIBLE!!! ITS POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN!!! he looked at his life, when he was depressed and had a flashback to himself sitting in his room with a knife thinking why not to do this, he cut himself before and his life was shit, only got bullied, had no friends, and his parents wanted to make him what he is not. so all that bullies were him, his parents are him, and so is everything in every possibility. He can talk about paradoxes literally forever but this is his message to you:
IT IS POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN, COME BACK HOME, YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF,YOU WROTE THIS, I AM CALLING MYSELF, COME BACK TO LOVE, BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE LOVES YOU INFINITELY CHILD, YOU ARE IT. THIS IS A CALLING FROM YOU TO YOU, FROM ME TO ME...

LOVE
YOURSELF

So you achieved some state of complete awakening twice with different paths, and you feel it was a negative thing?

Interesting.......welcome. Glad you’re back together Love

At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Icyseeker
#6 Posted : 3/1/2020 2:09:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Love Twisted Evil Love Love
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii